+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nvm I didn't know I got a letter Wed/Thurs, might even be Tues lol... Anyway it's dated Dec4 and the oath date is on Dec30 at 8:30am.

Good luck everyone!!

oren said:
Congrats. That's weird I still don't have mine

jimper

Dec 12, 2015
I have been following and reading all the comments in this forum for a while now and it has been very helpful through this long journey. I just want to post my timeline as I too just received my oath letter. :) Thank you all, and best of luck on your journey to becoming a Canadian Citizen. Have faith.

1- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 29, 2015.
2- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 27, 2015.
3-We started processing your application on June 23, 2015.
4- We sent you correspondence on June 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5-We sent you a letter on June 23, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6- We sent you a notice on September 16, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 7, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
7- We sent you a notice on December 9, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on January 7, 2016 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats. When did you get your DM status?

Also is line 4 means RQ? And what's line 5?

jimper said:
I have been following and reading all the comments in this forum for a while now and it has been very helpful through this long journey. I just want to post my timeline as I too just received my oath letter. :) Thank you all, and best of luck on your journey to becoming a Canadian Citizen. Have faith.

1- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 29, 2015.
2- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 27, 2015.
4- We sent you correspondence on June 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5-We sent you a letter on June 23, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6- We sent you a notice on September 16, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 7, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
7- We sent you a notice on December 9, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on January 7, 2016 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

jimper

Dec 12, 2015
Thanks Oren.

DM was Oct. 9th and line 4 was correspondence for proof of name change because I wanted my english name Jim on my certificate instead of My Italian name which I never legally changed. Stuck with my Italian name. Line 5 was a duplicate of line 4. I've been in Canada for 53 years and finally decided to get my Citizenship now. Go figure. Anyways I always considered myself Canadian and now It will be legit. Life has been busy. Best of luck to all.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, hopefully that helps the person asking on May thread.

jimper said:
Thanks Oren.

DM was Oct. 9th and line 4 was correspondence for proof of name change because I wanted my english name Jim on my certificate instead of My Italian name which I never legally changed. Stuck with my Italian name. Line 5 was a duplicate of line 4. I've been in Canada for 53 years and finally decided to get my Citizenship now. Go figure. Anyways I always considered myself Canadian and now It will be legit. Life has been busy. Best of luck to all.

rajbmanian

Jun 8, 2015
Got my oath invite for 12 Jan. here is my timeline. thanks guys

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 4, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 13, 2015.
We sent you a notice on October 3, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 20, 2015 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on December 10, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on January 12, 2016 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

whiz

Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally, status changed by adding the glorious line no. 5 (oath ceremony date). :D

My updated timeline is below.

jimper

Dec 12, 2015
Congrats whiz!

Seems like Scarborough office is full steam ahead. Hope good news will come soon for all that are waiting for the oath date. Think positive.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
jimper said:

Good news wish u good luck