Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Finally got my Canadian Passport today will start travel on Monday. I hope all get your OATH soon.

ENC

May 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IllaBee said:
Hello friends.
Today I received my oath letter (Pink letter). I honestly did not expect it today but I'll take it any day. I am beyond happy as you can imagine.
Oath: December 7, 1:00pm. Thank God! ECAS is still DM as of right now.
I'm still waiting my oath and getting worried now. Did you ecas updated? any new line added?

janoo

May 16, 2014
Congratulation Samreen.

Here is good news for me. I become Canadian on November 26, 2015.

My long long long journey of almost 4 years end. I am on this forum for

last 4 years, I applied in January 2012, in process May 2012, resident questionnaire
in March 2013 before interview/test, October I got test/interview and I become
Canadian on November 26,2015.

God bless those people who hold my application for such a long time, and hope no one
will pass through the hardship and mental torture as I did, visit several time to MP
visit lawyer, visit translators to translate all my passports, visit Fedex sending all
my file to CIC to ensure speedy delivery, any how time pass and I will forget
all this and enjoy my rest of life with good feeling.

Thanks all for with me in these days and I am proud that despite Samreen Got Passport
she is still helping people in this forum.

Good bye...

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:
Congratulation Samreen.

last 4 years, I applied in January 2012, in process May 2012, resident questionnaire

God bless those people who hold my application for such a long time, and hope no one
will pass through the hardship and mental torture as I did, visit several time to MP
visit lawyer, visit translators to translate all my passports, visit Fedex sending all

Thanks all for with me in these days and I am proud that despite Samreen Got Passport

Good bye...
I am sorry you went through this. No one should. Congratulations. Enjoy being Canadian

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
janoo said:
Congratulation Samreen.

Good bye...
I am sorry Janoo you had to go through the horrible experience, at least now that it is over you can relax finally. Hearty Congratulations and I am a He I know I have a girl's name meh.

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:
Congratulation Samreen.

Good bye...
You were the one of the experience applicant in the forum and therefore you were quite helpful for others. Good luck Janoo as a Canadian citizen and thanks. Enjoy....

canadavasi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
Hi All, I applied in Oct 2014, responded to RQ in Feb 2015 and I am still awaiting for a test invite. CIC Call centre has the standard response of waiting for 36 months. Talked to MP office and they reiterated the same - wait for 36 months! Ordered ATIP few months back and it had no indication that my file was even assigned to an officer. Any pointers here? I am very depressed to say the least :(

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ENC said:
I'm still waiting my oath and getting worried now. Did you ecas updated? any new line added?
No friend. Ecas has yet to update. At this rate, it wont matter whether it updates or not. My guess is, they'll update after oath.

Mar 25, 2015
canadavasi said:
Hi All, I applied in Oct 2014, responded to RQ in Feb 2015 and I am still awaiting for a test invite. CIC Call centre has the standard response of waiting for 36 months. Talked to MP office and they reiterated the same - wait for 36 months! Ordered ATIP few months back and it had no indication that my file was even assigned to an officer. Any pointers here? I am very depressed to say the least :(
MY case seems like yours.I got RQ in may 2015,I sent all of ducuments in July.and started wait.But I saw the satatus online changed Dicision Made from In Process last week.
Right now I m wait letter for oath. :)

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
janoo said:
Congratulation Samreen.

Good bye...
Congrats Janoo.... Enjoy your Canadian citizenship to the maximum. All the best.

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any march test givers had luck with their oath?? This is unbelievable. 9 months after test and still no schedule. :(

canadavasi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
shunfengshunshui said:
MY case seems like yours.I got RQ in may 2015,I sent all of ducuments in July.and started wait.But I saw the satatus online changed Dicision Made from In Process last week.
Right now I m wait letter for oath. :)
Did you receive a post test RQ? I am still waiting for a test invite :mad:

canadahopeful

Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I became Canadian citizen today at the Scarborough office.

This is the end of a long journey which includes four and half months wait after the decision was made in July 2015.

In the end, all is well that ends well. RQ correspondence getting lost in the mail resulting in loss of 8 months, then transfer of file to St. Clair office, then transfer to Montreal then back to Scarborough, it was a patience game. I am glad it is over.

To all those who are waiting for their citizenship, I wish all the best and hope you have your cases concluded soon.