Application: 1
Field Name: Secondary office
Action: Added
Old Value:
New Value: CPC Sydney
Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operations
Updated Date: 2015/02/11
Updated By: FI9250

There is an oath section under ACTIVITY.

Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Oath
Field Name: Status
New Value: Cancelled
Updated Date: 2015/05/29

Harnit
It seems that your application is still in the secondary office and needs attention. That part should have been updated on your test date and looking like as follows. That is the reason you are still waiting for DM.

Field Name: Final
Action: Updated
Old Value:
New Value: Granted
Updated Date: 2015/03/12

Under OATH section, What is the Due date?

Type :Oath
Due Date:????????

Also there is a section ELIGIBILITY and under that there are number of sub activities 1..3. Are their status Passed or In Porecess?

If there are still in process you should again call CIC in order to send a reminder notice to Scarborough. So your Atip report indicates that your file is not been touched after your test date. This is the reason most people are still waiting due to inefficiency.

shail14

Jul 4, 2015
IllaBee said:
These are just assumptions based on the trend and the timing of the Oath notifications from the Scarborough office. Don't lose sleep my friend...this is the time to live your life after you passed the test/interview. The oath will come for all of us waiting, just not when we want it. CIC is an animal none of us can ever figure out. ✌
I know your're right CIC is an animal and also hopefully we should be done with this process before Next year,seriously i am tired of checking status every morning and night and still no update just "DECISION MADE" with Test invite. hopefully this coming next week brings us a luck and good news for ALL OF THE September Test takers and also PEOPLE from rest of the year WHO DID EXAM IN MARCH

canadahopeful

Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, pleased to inform that my status changed this morning. Oath scheduled on 2nd December! Time from Decision Made to Oath Notification: 4 Months.

My timeline:

Application submitted in November 2013
RQ before test, documents submitted August 2014
Test September 2014
DM July 2015
Oath 2nd December.

Thank you everyone for your valuable input, guidelines and sharing of information. It was of immense help. Good luck to all those waiting, you will be there soon!

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, this is the day for us after all this torment. Finally today we got the oath date. Good luck to you all. I will be following the forum. Best wishes,

5. We sent you a notice on November 18, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on December 9, 2015 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[/quote]
shail14 said:
I know your're right CIC is an animal and also hopefully we should be done with this process before Next year,seriously i am tired of checking status every morning and night and still no update just "DECISION MADE" with Test invite. hopefully this coming next week brings us a luck and good news for ALL OF THE September Test takers and also PEOPLE from rest of the year WHO DID EXAM IN MARCH
Indeed, all we can do is remain hopeful (and prayerful if it applies to you). Soon we shall not worry about Ecas anymore. I always wonder what life after OATH will be.

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, ALL for the good wishes. I sincearly hope everyone gets the Oath date soon. Canada will be a better place with Liberals, it seems and I am sure they will amend Bill-24 so we won't be feeling like 2nd class citizens.

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
aramis77 said:
Friends, this is the day for us after all this torment. Finally today we got the oath date. Good luck to you all. I will be following the forum. Best wishes,

5. We sent you a notice on November 18, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on December 9, 2015 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats Aramis77.. mine is on December 8th...

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aramis77 said:
It seems that your application is still in the secondary office and needs attention. That part should have been updated on your test date and looking like as follows. That is the reason you are still waiting for DM.

Field Name: Final
Action: Updated
Old Value:
New Value: Granted
Updated Date: 2015/03/12

Under OATH section, What is the Due date?

Type :Oath
Due Date:????????

Also there is a section ELIGIBILITY and under that there are number of sub activities 1..3. Are their status Passed or In Porecess?

If there are still in process you should again call CIC in order to send a reminder notice to Scarborough. So your Atip report indicates that your file is not been touched after your test date. This is the reason most people are still waiting due to inefficiency.
Due Date Under Oath Section says: 2015/07/11

As per ATIP they canceled my oath twice. Looks like CPC Sydney has not responded back to 2 of the eligibility checks, which is weird.

Harnit

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to those who got their oath and it seems Scarborough is on FIRE! I got mine too! Such a relief!

We sent you a notice on November 19, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on December 14, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment

shail14

Jul 4, 2015
shaazdeh said:
Congrats to those who got their oath and it seems Scarborough is on FIRE! I got mine too! Such a relief!

We sent you a notice on November 19, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on December 14, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment
Wow.. Congratz Shaazdeh,
very happy for you finally YOUR ALMOST THERE, very good news and congratulations to everyone else as well and please PRAY for us as well.....

Thank you,

shail14

Jul 4, 2015
shaazdeh said:

by the way Shaazdeh, when did you check your online status or when did this line appear on your status? any idea, do you check every day