+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any luck for March test takers?? This really sucks!! No updates even after crossing 6 months+ after test.

Harnit

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harnit2010 said:
Any luck for March test takers?? This really sucks!! No updates even after crossing 6 months+ after test.

Harnit
Yesterday My wife's app. is DM. No oath yet. Is yours DM? or still in process? I called CIC last week and they send a reminder to Scarborough for me, too. She said the wait for oath should not be more then 6 months.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shail14 said:
Hi Shaazdeh,

any update? ANYONE ELSE GOT ANY NEWS OR UPDATE OR OATH LETTER OR ECAS UPDATE THIS WEEK? i am really fed up with this process i even called CIC today "FEMALE AGENT" was like you suppose to wait until 6 months and also still Citizenship office can ask for any document even though status is "DECISION MADE" on Ecas, anyways is there "ANYONE WHO HAD THEIR EXAM IN END OF SEPTEMBER 2015 IN SCARBOROUGH OFFICE" please advise back if anyone receive any news from Scarborough office in regards to the OATH either Ecas update or pink letter in the MAIL?
Nope, I am afraid we may have to wait till January!

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
One good way to check is to see how many OATH dates are up from here :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

While I do understand it is not updated regularly enough but you can gauge when the OATH ceremonies are and set some expectations if you file is Decision Made. Now based on the above website Scarborough has 3 ceremonies on 23rd, 3 on 25th , 3 on 27th , 2 on 28th , 3 for 30th and 1 for 1st. Now they send out the letters at least 2 weeks in advance so people with DM's can estimate which OATH ceremony they can be on, also as we get closer to Dec things will slow down due to holidays and such so I would keep an eye on the new dates as they are updated.

prashr

Mar 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife's ECAS was updated today. She has her oath on Dec 2nd at 10:30 AM. The letter was sent out on Nov 17th and she gave her test on Sept 15th.

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,
Did any one receive the ATIP report from Scarborough office? I received mine just now by email and do not understand it. It is a huge file but where does it say what is going on with the file or What happened to the oath?

Harnit

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aramis77 said:
Yesterday My wife's app. is DM. No oath yet. Is yours DM? or still in process? I called CIC last week and they send a reminder to Scarborough for me, too. She said the wait for oath should not be more then 6 months.
Mine is still In Process. :(

I just received the ATIP report by email. It is a long report but all non-sense information. Still doesn't say why is the file holding.

Oath should not be more than 6 months??? Ya, very nice of them to do that favor on us. :)

Harnit

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harnit2010 said:
Hi Friends,
Did any one receive the ATIP report from Scarborough office? I received mine just now by email and do not understand it. It is a huge file but where does it say what is going on with the file or What happened to the oath?

Harnit
Have a look at the APPLICATION section. What does it say in APPLICATION 1? Also there is OATH section. What does it on Status? and Due Date? Also When was it updated? Those should give you some clues.

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shail14 said:
Hi Shaazdeh,

any update? ANYONE ELSE GOT ANY NEWS OR UPDATE OR OATH LETTER OR ECAS UPDATE THIS WEEK? i am really fed up with this process i even called CIC today "FEMALE AGENT" was like you suppose to wait until 6 months and also still Citizenship office can ask for any document even though status is "DECISION MADE" on Ecas, anyways is there "ANYONE WHO HAD THEIR EXAM IN END OF SEPTEMBER 2015 IN SCARBOROUGH OFFICE" please advise back if anyone receive any news from Scarborough office in regards to the OATH either Ecas update or pink letter in the MAIL?
I believe most Septembers test takers will get invite oath in January. Fingers crossed.

shail14

Jul 4, 2015
IllaBee said:
I believe most Septembers test takers will get invite oath in January. Fingers crossed.
but what about DECEMBER, who will be schedule to get OATH in december because people who did exam on 15th September are schedule for next month december so what about rest of the september ?

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shail14 said:
but what about DECEMBER, who will be schedule to get OATH in december because people who did exam on 15th September are schedule for next month december so what about rest of the september ?
Huh?

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aramis77 said:
Have a look at the APPLICATION section. What does it say in APPLICATION 1? Also there is OATH section. What does it on Status? and Due Date? Also When was it updated? Those should give you some clues.
Application: 1
Field Name: Secondary office
Action: Added
Old Value:
New Value: CPC Sydney
Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operations
Updated Date: 2015/02/11
Updated By: FI9250

There is an oath section under ACTIVITY.

Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Oath
Field Name: Status
New Value: Cancelled
Updated Date: 2015/05/29

Harnit

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shail14 said:
These are just assumptions based on the trend and the timing of the Oath notifications from the Scarborough office. Don't lose sleep my friend...this is the time to live your life after you passed the test/interview. The oath will come for all of us waiting, just not when we want it. CIC is an animal none of us can ever figure out. ✌

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harnit2010 said:
Application: 1
Field Name: Secondary office
Action: Added
Old Value:
New Value: CPC Sydney
Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operations
Updated Date: 2015/02/11
Updated By: FI9250

There is an oath section under ACTIVITY.

Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Oath
Field Name: Status
New Value: Cancelled
Updated Date: 2015/05/29

Harnit
Well that's interesting. So the last update was may 29? I've never seen ATIP notes but maybe someone who has will interpret what that means. My assumption is, there's no update after interview/test yet. Which may explain the "wait". I believe as soon as they update it, your Oath letter will be sent and ECAS updated. Again, that's just my assumption. Maybe I should order my ATIP now also. Hmm.