+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trunorth said:
Anyone took the test/interview in the last week of October or planed to take it this week?
My friend just had her test yesterday at Scarborough. She is a May applicant!

smile143

Mar 28, 2011
Hello Guys

Just update for Timeline for Oct test at Scarborough Town Office

Its been a long wait

A descion has been made on my file today

Yippy I hope its goods new with pink Letter soon in my mail

Best of Luck to everyone

Applied for Citizenship in April 2015

Invite for test on Oct , 2015.

Recved a Letter for Digital Fingerprint in Oct14 2015

Decsion Made Nov 3 2015

Awating Letter for OATH

trunorth

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's a really short wait if you filed in April 2015! Congrats!

When was your test date?

smile143 said:
Hello Guys

Just update for Timeline for Oct test at Scarborough Town Office

Its been a long wait

A descion has been made on my file today

Yippy I hope its goods new with pink Letter soon in my mail

Best of Luck to everyone

Applied for Citizenship in April 2015

Invite for test on Oct , 2015.

Recved a Letter for Digital Fingerprint in Oct14 2015

Decsion Made Nov 3 2015

Awating Letter for OATH

janoo

May 16, 2014
RE: Oath time line after test/interview in October 2015

Hi.. All have test/interview in GTA please up date your status..

apehlicious

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 07 2014
AOR Received.
march 12 2014
File Transfer...
march 18 2014
Med's Done....
november 26 2013
Passport Req..
july 30 2014 : In Process Aug 14 2014 : DM Sept 01 2014
LANDED..........
17-09-2014
hi there! looking for someone to help us, here's the situation. My husband took the citizenship exam last sept 16,2014 at scarborough and he passed the exam. it says decision made on his ecas. the problem is until now he doesnt have oath taking ceremony date and we booked our flight to philippines couple of months before his exam, were going home this christmas. do you guys know any phone number we can call about this matter?mwe sent a letter a month ago to scarborough cic where he took the exam but no response. yesterday i sent another letter asking if they can give oath taking date for my husband, i sent to same address. thankyou!

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apehlicious said:
hi there! looking for someone to help us, here's the situation. My husband took the citizenship exam last sept 16,2014 at scarborough and he passed the exam. it says decision made on his ecas. the problem is until now he doesnt have oath taking ceremony date and we booked our flight to philippines couple of months before his exam, were going home this christmas. do you guys know any phone number we can call about this matter?mwe sent a letter a month ago to scarborough cic where he took the exam but no response. yesterday i sent another letter asking if they can give oath taking date for my husband, i sent to same address. thankyou!
At the time after DM Scarbrough office is taking 2 to 3 month for OATH in mostly cases. So don't worry it is not abnormal & no need to contact office.

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apehlicious said:
You are right, it is more then a year after test. Something must be wrong. Call helpline 1(888) 242-2100.

neo_baron

Oct 27, 2015
apehlicious said:
You should order an ATIP. It will show you the latest update and might help you understand why it's taking this long.