+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

Cantor15

Oct 6, 2015
vinicici said:
Thanks Cantor

I applied in September 2014 and they started processing on Jan 12, 2015, then my file was transferred to Scarborough Office in late Jan.
Thanks Vinicici for the information. Good luck with your test :) :)

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinicici said:
Thanks Cantor

I applied in September 2014 and they started processing on Jan 12, 2015, then my file was transferred to Scarborough Office in late Jan.
At least this shows they are not sleeping this week! lol

Congrats :)

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
vinicici said:
LINE 4 JUST CAME UP ON MY ECAS THIS MORNING

We sent you a notice on October 13, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 28, 2015 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
congrats on test.

YasirAli

Sep 22, 2015
vinicici said:

We sent you a notice on October 13, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 28, 2015 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
congratulations vinicici ,
I applied in Nov 2014 and case was transfer to scarborough on 20th march , still in process no 4th line added till now. is there anyone who is on the same boat with me? please share to support each other and make easy this tough journey. thanks

Anns123

Apr 24, 2015
YasirAli said:
congratulations vinicici ,
I applied in Nov 2014 and case was transfer to scarborough on 20th march , still in process no 4th line added till now. is there anyone who is on the same boat with me? please share to support each other and make easy this tough journey. thanks
You will get good news soon. What about travelling during Your stay in Canada..? Be informed CIC matters only Known by CIC itself.

YasirAli

Sep 22, 2015
Anns123 said:
You will get good news soon. What about travelling during Your stay in Canada..? Be informed CIC matters only Known by CIC itself.
thanks for encouragement Anns123
I came in 2011 and didn't left Canada even for single day. could you please share your timeline?

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinicici said:

We have the same oath date but different time
Im still waiting for the letter they sent it Oct 6.

torontodude

Feb 11, 2015
Hey everyone, it comes to the final step! Here's my timeline and I just need to make sure to show up on time :p. Good luck to everyone.

---------------------------------------------

Client Application Status

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 17, 2014.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 4, 2015.

We started processing your application on March 23, 2015.

We sent you a notice on July 17, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 13, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on October 14, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 26, 2015 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontodude said:
Hey everyone, it comes to the final step! Here's my timeline and I just need to make sure to show up on time :p. Good luck to everyone.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 17, 2014.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 4, 2015.

We sent you a notice on July 17, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 13, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on October 14, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 26, 2015 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats, So happy Scarborough office is not hibernating yet!

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! That's my birthday. And last time I checked the other day or yesterday Scarborough don't have anything schedule for the 26th, I guess they just posted one.

torontodude said:

Tazree

Aug 17, 2015
harnit2010 said:
Cannot believe this at all. I haven't ever heard about anything so dumb. How difficult it is to schedule people in order. And on top of that they do not even have a valid reason for doing that. It sucks!!
It seems like they are angry with the March Test takers for some reason. Why are they doing these? Any idea? This frustration is making me going into deep depression as I haven't gone to my backhome for 5 years since we came here, haven't met my parents for 4 years & I'm the only daughter of my parents. Everyone please keep us, the March Test takers in your prayers. Please please...

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tazree said:
It seems like they are angry with the March Test takers for some reason. Why are they doing these? Any idea? This frustration is making me going into deep depression as I haven't gone to my backhome for 5 years since we came here, haven't met my parents for 4 years & I'm the only daughter of my parents. Everyone please keep us, the March Test takers in your prayers. Please please...
Well, our PR card expired and we have not applied for one thinking that we would be citizens by now. During the interview officer told us we would be citizen in 2 to 3 months in March. Now is more then 7 months. I don't know what to do but to wait and see. I hope we will not get RQ after all this time. Anything in your ATIP report?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
aramis77 said:
Well, our PR card expired and we have not applied for one thinking that we would be citizens by now. During the interview officer told us we would be citizen in 2 to 3 months in March. Now is more then 7 months. I don't know what to do but to wait and see. I hope we will not get RQ after all this time. Anything in your ATIP report?
Considering CIC's way of working, I would suggest you apply for renewal of PR card. You never know, if CIC would need that valid to invite you for the oath. Even if you don't get it in time, showing your application for PR renewal in processing should back you up if CIC insist.

I know someone whose RCMP and other security clearances were NOT renewed and judge refused to consider even to review the case.

The judge's excuse, RCMP & Other clearances are NOT renewed by CIC, he cannot approve the case. CIC does blunders and penalizes candidates for that too.....So, dont give them any excuse.

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Considering CIC's way of working, I would suggest you apply for renewal of PR card. You never know, if CIC would need that valid to invite you for the oath. Even if you don't get it in time, showing your application for PR renewal in processing should back you up if CIC insist.

I know someone whose RCMP and other security clearances were NOT renewed and judge refused to consider to review the case.

The judge's excuse, RCMP & Other clearances are NOT renewed by CIC, he cannot approve the case. CIC does blunders and penalizes candidates for that too.....So, dont give them any excuse.
Thank's for your advice.