+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

oathletterr

Aug 2, 2015
Anyone whose status changed to DM on July 6th or 7th got their oath date yet?

I got my oath on May 4th but postponed it because I couldnt make it and got DM on July 6th.

Samriz

Jul 11, 2015
......................still nothing!
what should I do? just forget about any oath thingy until march 2016?

applied.... july 2014
process started... dec 2014
test...... 6th march 2015
oath.............??????? :(

msc22

Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Samriz said:
......................still nothing!
what should I do? just forget about any oath thingy until march 2016?

applied.... july 2014
process started... dec 2014
test...... 6th march 2015
oath.............??????? :(
This is certainly not good on CIC part as they should have first come first serve basis or at least fix timelines. I can imagine your patience, but it seems they are clearing all march/april backlog this month. looking at analysis I believe you should get this week or max next week. Best of luck.

Samriz

Jul 11, 2015
msc22 said:
This is certainly not good on CIC part as they should have first come first serve basis or at least fix timelines. I can imagine your patience, but it seems they are clearing all march/april backlog this month. looking at analysis I believe you should get this week or max next week. Best of luck.
Thankyou :)
still going to wait with patience and hope that they can clear the backlog within 6 months period after the test....otherwise no idea what CIC is upto ::)

bbazna

Mar 13, 2015
AT LaST My E-Cas change to DM and the oath on 20 Aug,i did the test on April 1 st, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

do any one know how long it will take to get the passport after the oath i promeased my wife a trip to Italy if i get the oath before mid Sep,,,,

VAtoCA

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bbazna said:
AT LaST My E-Cas change to DM and the oath on 20 Aug,i did the test on April 1 st, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

do any one know how long it will take to get the passport after the oath i promeased my wife a trip to Italy if i get the oath before mid Sep,,,,
Congrats. Do you remember when it changed to DM? As far as passport time, I got in 4 business days. I applied regular in person at passport office.

deen1981

May 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Torontonion said:
I got my ATIP Notes according to notes

Updated date: first week of June
Final: Granted
Oath: Not Started

I took my test on 7th April, and still waiting for Oath, the ecase become to in process to DM in first week of June and become in process again after first week and still showing in process ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ive got exactly the same thing. Test on April 9th, passed, was told oath in 2-3 months. I dont mind if its after Sept 10th but whats the delay. The notes say passed various checks, and final notes say "met physical pres, file to schedule ceremony, af" - what is AF?

deen1981

May 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VAtoCA said:
Congrats. Do you remember when it changed to DM? As far as passport time, I got in 4 business days. I applied regular in person at passport office.
Once you have done the Oath and have certificate, you have to wait 3-5 business days and go to passport office where if you justify it to them they can issue one within one day (next day for collection). Best if you say you are going to US over the border to Niagra for shopping as then dont need to submit travel tickets etc.

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
Hi guys,

I would like to share my wife application status. She did her test on April 1st, finally after 4 complete months of waiting she got her Pinky on Monday says Oath on Aug 11th. Ecas says In Process until Tuesday. after that it changed to DM, but inside no update, just the exam line. Good luck to all.. :)

By the way some one asked about passport wait times. even regular passport comes in just 4 days. After the oath wait for 48 hours and submit application. I submitted regular application on Monday and passport in hand on Thursday.

deen1981

May 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deen1981 said:
5th line disappeared.
The timeline is above. Ignore the 5th line which disappeared. In process changed to Decision Made today on Aug 06 2015.

How long are people saying between change to DM and Oath Letter? No line on Oath. I just dont want Oath to come before Sept 15 anyway so I hope it takes that long.

noka17623

Aug 6, 2015
Hello all, I have been following this forum since my test date on April 22nd. Approaching 4 months now and no update yet. I took some advise from months before and approached my MP office who did approach CIC to get an update on my behalf. The last update was a month ago and I was informed that security and background checks are being done right now which is the final step. Oath ceremony letter should follow after this stage. Nothing yet!!!

Called CIC a week after the phone call with MP office, and they said until and unless 6 months have passed from your test date, we cannot help you. So don't expect anything from CIC.

I don't know if anyone of you has gone through an address change process. I did an address change since I moved homes from North York to Mississaugua. Did anyone face any delays due to that? I changed my family's address almost 2 months ago. I am concerned that they have misplaced my files due to this. Happened to me earlier as well.

Aug 28th 2014 File sent
Mid Nov - spoke to CIC and was informed that they haven't received my family's application (apparently I am not the only one they misplaced the applications for)
Jan 5 2015 - files processed
April 22 - test date - passed - told within 2 months we will receive the oath date
6th August - still waiting!!!! God help us!!!

Curious2010

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
15-10-2009
Med's Request
21-04-2010
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
10-06-2011
It's been 1 month since my ecas shows 'DM' but no pink or the 5th line for Oath date.
Its 5 months since i passed the exam and waiting ... seems its never ending process and they don't have any accountability and work process.

zero7

Jul 18, 2015
noka17623 said:
Hello all, I have been following this forum since my test date on April 22nd. Approaching 4 months now and no update yet. I took some advise from months before and approached my MP office who did approach CIC to get an update on my behalf. The last update was a month ago and I was informed that security and background checks are being done right now which is the final step. Oath ceremony letter should follow after this stage. Nothing yet!!!

Called CIC a week after the phone call with MP office, and they said until and unless 6 months have passed from your test date, we cannot help you. So don't expect anything from CIC.

I don't know if anyone of you has gone through an address change process. I did an address change since I moved homes from North York to Mississaugua. Did anyone face any delays due to that? I changed my family's address almost 2 months ago. I am concerned that they have misplaced my files due to this. Happened to me earlier as well.

Aug 28th 2014 File sent
Mid Nov - spoke to CIC and was informed that they haven't received my family's application (apparently I am not the only one they misplaced the applications for)
Jan 5 2015 - files processed
April 22 - test date - passed - told within 2 months we will receive the oath date
6th August - still waiting!!!! God help us!!!
I have my test on April 23 and was told we will receive the oath date within 2-4 months. I guess we will receive the letter in the coming two weeks.

Lifegoeson

May 30, 2015
Application: July 2014
Test: March 06, 2015
Decision Made: Aug 06, 2015
Oath: ????

It was a family application & still "in process" for my wife and mine changed to "decision made" today. Who knows when will be the oath date?????????