+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the CIC agents can't disclose the status on the phone then why are they hired? just to change addresses? that can be done online too or by mail.
Now I play games with these pigs. i tell them that i applied in 2011, then they agree to open my file and angrily tell me that i lied.

umaseel

Apr 14, 2015
If the CIC agents can't disclose the status on the phone then why are they hired? just to change addresses? that can be done online too or by mail.
Now I play games with these pigs. i tell them that i applied in 2011, then they agree to open my file and angrily tell me that i lied
HUHU THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING THING I HEARD TODAY . THEY DESERVE IT.

BSGPH

Jan 8, 2015
I received the PINK LETTER today, for oath date on Jun 25th. So happy the wait is finally over.. Good luck to others.. There is hope with CIC, after all.. just be patient.. Here's my timeline:

Application Received - October 15, 2014
AOR Received - January 8, 2015
In Process - January 19, 2015
Citizenship Notice - March 9, 2015
Citizenship Test - March 23, 2015 (Passed 20/20)
Oath - June 25, 2015

NDQ

Jun 12, 2015
So for all non-routinary applications this is my story and timeline:

1. They received application and sent the booklet Sept 4, 2013.
2 They started processing application Nov 4, 2013.
3. (This doesn't show up in the status, but I received the QR June, 2014 and I sent it back with all support documents within 3 weeks).
4. Got cited for Citizenship test August 24, 2014 at the Scarborough office. I passed the test (19/20) and during the brief interview the officer said my documents looked ok, but my QR hadn't been completely analyzed.

Last Friday the status changed to Decision Made, then on Monday it went back to In Process.....

That's all I got... If anyone is on the same situation or knows someone who's experienced this, let me know :)!

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
NDQ said:
So for all non-routinary applications this is my story and timeline:

Last Friday the status changed to Decision Made, then on Monday it went back to In Process.....

That's all I got... If anyone is on the same situation or knows someone who's experienced this, let me know :)!
Decision Made - means approved and going back to in process means scheduled (or in que) for oath.

dav3000

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for those who saw decision made change back to in process, I'll say that you shouldn't worry. I checked my ecas and realized that the status had changed from decision made to in process.

Oct27

Oct 27, 2014
Wake up Scarborough !! :(

I believe they totally forgot the March 12 test applicants

Its over 3 months :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

any thoughts ?

Canadian24

Aug 28, 2013
I tried and CIC agents just not giving an answer.....tried 3 different ...and all said its within 24 months....its normal.....they did not even open the file....time to outsource them....So...I guess we have no choice but to wait...hopefully Oath should come sooner...because till now there is no RQ or any other request...from CIC..I gave my exam on March 10.

rmust

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2012
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
31-March-2012
Passport Req..
22-June-12
VISA ISSUED...
27-July-12 (received Aug 2)
LANDED..........
04-Aug-12
And the waiting game for Pinky continues. I am worried now, I will be travelling for work to the US from June 28 to July 10, so I really hope I do not get scheduled for the Oath on July 1st or during the time I will be in US.

Is any one else in a similar situation or have faced such a situation and what did you do about it?

cecapplied

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was supposed to be in your situation - same travel - same period .. i was waiting for the actual travel dates to get finalised .. and until then holding off on any action. should my travel date had been finalised, i was planning to call cic one day before my travel and ask them to put in a note that i will be unavailbale at my mailing address from so and so date to so and so date for a business travel

hope this helps

cecapplied

rmust said:
And the waiting game for Pinky continues. I am worried now, I will be travelling for work to the US from June 28 to July 10, so I really hope I do not get scheduled for the Oath on July 1st or during the time I will be in US.

Is any one else in a similar situation or have faced such a situation and what did you do about it?

rmust

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2012
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
31-March-2012
Passport Req..
22-June-12
VISA ISSUED...
27-July-12 (received Aug 2)
LANDED..........
04-Aug-12
cecapplied said:
I was supposed to be in your situation - same travel - same period .. i was waiting for the actual travel dates to get finalised .. and until then holding off on any action. should my travel date had been finalised, i was planning to call cic one day before my travel and ask them to put in a note that i will be unavailbale at my mailing address from so and so date to so and so date for a business travel

hope this helps

cecapplied
Thanks. I am thinking of calling CIC this week to let them know about my travel plans so hopefully they can ensure I do not have my oath date during my travel period.

cecapplied

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If i was you i would wait until the 25th of june to make that phone call

cecapplied
rmust said:
Thanks. I am thinking of calling CIC this week to let them know about my travel plans so hopefully they can ensure I do not have my oath date during my travel period.

Curious2010

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
15-10-2009
Med's Request
21-04-2010
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
10-06-2011
Nothing on mailbox yet. 3months + ..since passed the exam.. Scarborough office weake up !