+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

kiki12345

May 29, 2015
milamam said:
I tried today to call CIC and the agent refused to check my file or even take my information and told me since your application not pass 24 month we cannot check for you.. I have only to check it online...I took my test on March 10 and still waiting with no luck... any advice :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
thats really odd; i remember the first time i called they checked and told me that it was not scheduled yet ; then the second time i called i informed them that i will be travelling and already got my tickets; they were very kind and took notes of my dates and said that i should expect the path invite soon

i suggest that you call them again so you get a different person and just ask if it has been scheduled ; you know some people are nicer than others

dav3000

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry March test takers, oath invites will be raining next week.

dav3000

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milamam said:
Do you have networking at Scarborough or just prediction :( :( :( :mad: :mad: ;D ;D ;D
It's no prediction. Early March test takers who had no RQ will receive theirs. Some late March test takers too. There'll also be lots of oaths July 1st (Most April test takers will be in this category).

milamam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
dav3000 said:
It's no prediction. Early March test takers who had no RQ will receive theirs. Some late March test takers too. There'll also be lots of oaths July 1st (Most April test takers will be in this category).
What do you mean by RQ ... how to know if you will receive RQ or not ... I had a friend at ottawa they told her everything is good then they sent her RQ after test... I took my test on March 10th and still waiting.... I wish you have the correct information and all to receive their dream PINKY letter soon.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Oct27

Oct 27, 2014
Did anybody got a oath notification last week.

I am talking about the 2nd week of March test applicant

Curious2010

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
15-10-2009
Med's Request
21-04-2010
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
10-06-2011
last week was too slow. lets see this week.

Jun 1, 2015
So I had my test today at 10:15 am. The test administrator was rude. She got grumpy as I asked her on how the shading works - she said 'I just told everybody!' Anyways, got 20/20 with no problems, but felt that Interview was kind of intense though. The officer asked a few casual questions and started grilling into my travel declared on the calculator. She was asking how many days did you go here, etc. In my head (it's all there on that sheet) - but gave her all the answers as I had a copy of the calculator. Then she asked why I chose to apply exactly when I reached 1095 - threw me off a little bit. I just replied stating that I have a log of my travel and applied as I'm confident that I reached the requirement. Still cannot figure out why she asked me that.
Anyways, I tried to lighten the conversation by telling her what I usually do when I go to Buffalo, etc as she asked about my trips down south. Towards the end, she mentioned to me that everything looks good, except that I need have 1 more security clearance as I don't have any family here!!! Again a curve ball - never heard of this one before. I asked her if I should do anything? She said I might get a finger print request. Asked her if she would know of the timeframe - she said No idea!
Hope I did not blow it up :(

milamam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
indocanadian15 said:
So I had my test today at 10:15 am. The test administrator was rude. She got grumpy as I asked her on how the shading works - she said 'I just told everybody!' Anyways, got 20/20 with no problems, but felt that Interview was kind of intense though. The officer asked a few casual questions and started grilling into my travel declared on the calculator. She was asking how many days did you go here, etc. In my head (it's all there on that sheet) - but gave her all the answers as I had a copy of the calculator. Then she asked why I chose to apply exactly when I reached 1095 - threw me off a little bit. I just replied stating that I have a log of my travel and applied as I'm confident that I reached the requirement. Still cannot figure out why she asked me that.
Anyways, I tried to lighten the conversation by telling her what I usually do when I go to Buffalo, etc as she asked about my trips down south. Towards the end, she mentioned to me that everything looks good, except that I need have 1 more security clearance as I don't have any family here!!! Again a curve ball - never heard of this one before. I asked her if I should do anything? She said I might get a finger print request. Asked her if she would know of the timeframe - she said No idea!
Hope I did not blow it up :(
Wish you all best....

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
my 90 days going to be over in another few days. No Letter. Seems they threw my file out of window.

milamam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
malu08 said:
my 90 days going to be over in another few days. No Letter. Seems they threw my file out of window.
I do not think they through files from window but might keep them in drawers... :p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Curious2010

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
15-10-2009
Med's Request
21-04-2010
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
10-06-2011
Ya, and who have the key is on summer vacation.