Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
10-06-2011
No pink letter yet! Seems, 18th March exam candidates are lucky. they already done with oath.
12th March some candidates got oath letter too.. also for 3rd 4th march.
How about 5, 6, (7,8) 9, 10 & 11th March exam passed candidates in Scarborough?? I think they forgot our cases keeping files under the pillow.

Oct27

Oct 27, 2014
Curious2010 said:
No pink letter yet! Seems, 18th March exam candidates are lucky. they already done with oath.
How about 5, 6, (7,8) 9, 10 & 11th March exam passed candidates in Scarborough?? I think they forgot our cases keeping files under the pillow.
I don't think any body from March 12 batch got the oath notification. I am from March 12 batch.

zkat

Mar 27, 2015
Hi guys, today we went for our oath at 8h30 AM (April 22 nd), we made it "jussst" on time and everything went very smooth, it took all in all around 1.5 hours and we got our long awaited and beloved "Citizenship certificate" finallllyyyy:)

We (a family of 4) had our exam (2 adults only did their exam of course) on the 3rd of March 2015. Just to let you know we received our Pink Letters on April the 1st, 2015 by mail and the letters were issued on March the 27th, so do your math to get an idea!

We are sooooo happy today and we wish you alllll the best of luck!

Sasky

Apr 7, 2015
Congrats. I did my exam on March 4 and still no sign of pink letter. weird... eh

zkat said:
Hi guys, today we went for our oath at 8h30 AM (April 22 nd), we made it "jussst" on time and everything went very smooth, it took all in all around 1.5 hours and we got our long awaited and beloved "Citizenship certificate" finallllyyyy:)

We (a family of 4) had our exam (2 adults only did their exam of course) on the 3rd of March 2015. Just to let you know we received our Pink Letters on April the 1st, 2015 by mail and the letters were issued on March the 27th, so do your math to get an idea!

We are sooooo happy today and we wish you alllll the best of luck!

zkat

Mar 27, 2015
Sasky said:
Congrats. I did my exam on March 4 and still no sign of pink letter. weird... eh
Have you tried calling them? I think It would be a good idea to call their CSR and ask for updates, I saw some cases similar to yours and when they called they told them that they have them on the oath waiting list as they were extremely busy for their oath schedule. Also don't worry as on their website it says up to 6 months. If you passed your test and your interview went well, don't worry it's just a matter of time. Good luck:)

milamam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
zkat said:
Have you tried calling them? I think It would be a good idea to call their CSR and ask for updates, I saw some cases similar to yours and when they called they told them that they have them on the oath waiting list as they were extremely busy for their oath schedule. Also don't worry as on their website it says up to 6 months. If you passed your test and your interview went well, don't worry it's just a matter of time. Good luck:)
Dear friends.... can anyone advice me.. I took my test on March 10th and still not receiving the oath letter and I have conference at US on Mid of June and I have to register now and worry that the ceremony come at the same time of conference ... I called CIC last week and told me nothing new...anyone have same problem before and can advice..???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend has the same situation, CIC told her that she can get on with her life and she can always postpone the oath ceremony.

There is also another way which is to inform them on what dates you are not available.

But considering the risks involved, no one can speak with confidence in this matter, not even the CIC call center. The best way is still to avoid the worst scenario.

milamam said:
Dear friends.... can anyone advice me.. I took my test on March 10th and still not receiving the oath letter and I have conference at US on Mid of June and I have to register now and worry that the ceremony come at the same time of conference ... I called CIC last week and told me nothing new...anyone have same problem before and can advice..???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can_Best

Apr 7, 2015
Curious2010 said:
March 9th here and no progress. Seems like the progress has slowed down a bit. Not sure why.

milamam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Can_Best said:
March 9th here and no progress. Seems like the progress has slowed down a bit. Not sure why.
Anyone contacted CIC this week for those took the test after March 5th.. 8) 8) 8)

nawar_n

Mar 14, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called them today and they told me that they haven't scheduled me for an oath ceremony yet. Which means, there's no surprise! I took my test faster than I've been waiting for the oath. :'(

jenny92

Jan 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milamam said:
Hi, I also concerned about ceremony schedule as I have upcoming vacation plan so I mentioned it during my interview. officer advised me to send letter to testing center with flight ticket.. if you have obvious upcoming schedule, you'd better inform that just in case. Good luck

rajeev123

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Called up call center ,agent told any time between now and September can the ceremony happen (test was on mar-23). I think its a generic answer.

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got the pink letter!
Oath is 2 months after test.
Good luck guys!

Sasky

Apr 7, 2015
I got my PINK letter today (Exam on March 4, 2015). My 6.5 years journey comes to an end starting first as an international student in 2008 and now as a Citizen in 2015. Very memorable through out. Good luck to everyone-in-wiating. It is just a matter of time :) :) :) :) :)

fanboy said:
Just got the pink letter!
Oath is 2 months after test.
Good luck guys!