+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received notice that my app is en route to Mississauga and they will be scheduling my oath.

Reactions: ddavidd1

ddavidd1

Star Member
May 26, 2018
I just received notice that my app is en route to Mississauga and they will be scheduling my oath.
Congrats, by the way, how did you receive the notice, was through mail or you spoke with the call centre.
Whats your time line, please, Thanks

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
ddavidd1

I do not see you in Nov 2017 spread - pl provide timeline
enroute to Mississauga from where ? scarborough >

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Today i took my oath in mississauga. I applied in December 2017. Did the test in scarborough but the oath was scheduled in mississauga. Just some tips and tricks for the scarborough applicants scheduled in mississauga:
1- Always leave early from your home because you never know when the traffic is stuck or slow on the highways.
2- The inside waiting area where you initially wait in the mississauga office only has a seating of 38 people(i have counted) and if you want a chair or cannot stand for a long time or have kids, arrive atleast an hour before the ceremony so that you can easily get a chair.
3- There is plenty of onsite parking at the front and back both and its charged $ 1.75 per hour. Trick: there is a plaza located on a 2 minute walk on glen erin and dundas and there you can park for free and then walk.
4- No food and drinks allowed inside the ceremony.
5- No food or drink shop or restaurant is located "very close" like a place where you can go and come back in minutes so buy your food/drinks before you come to the place and you can have it in the waiting area.
6- The ceremony was concluded in 2 hours in which they spent more then half hour in checking the documents.
7- If you want to have a picture with the judge, you can do it in the end. They come in between the people specially to have pics with them so you can take pictures with them.

JPBless

May 14, 2018
Today i took my oath in mississauga. I applied in December 2017. Did the test in scarborough but the oath was scheduled in mississauga. Just some tips and tricks for the scarborough applicants scheduled in mississauga:
1- Always leave early from your home because you never know when the traffic is stuck or slow on the highways.
2- The inside waiting area where you initially wait in the mississauga office only has a seating of 38 people(i have counted) and if you want a chair or cannot stand for a long time or have kids, arrive atleast an hour before the ceremony so that you can easily get a chair.
3- There is plenty of onsite parking at the front and back both and its charged $ 1.75 per hour. Trick: there is a plaza located on a 2 minute walk on glen erin and dundas and there you can park for free and then walk.
5- No food or drink shop or restaurant is located "very close" like a place where you can go and come back in minutes so buy your food/drinks before you come to the place and you can have it in the waiting area.
6- The ceremony was concluded in 2 hours in which they spent more then half hour in checking the documents.
7- If you want to have a picture with the judge, you can do it in the end. They come in between the people specially to have pics with them so you can take pictures with them.
Congrats!!!!

Gigibanat

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Congrats man!!

venAAA

Star Member
May 1, 2012
please update my info (November 2017 applicant)

Oath Letter Date: Sep 27, 2018 <<< via email
Oath Ceremony: Oct 16, 2018, Mississauga

ddavidd1

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Helpful Info, Thanks and Congrats

hafeez24

Jul 18, 2018
Hi All,

I applied for Citizenship on 30th October 2017. I received the first email on 14th December that they got all my information. I got the citizenship test date on 14th August 2018. My test was scheduled on 6th September 2018 in Scarborough Town Centre. I am an applicant from Mississauga. I am wondering when will I get the ceremony date. Does anyone from 6th September 2018 test date got his/her ceremony date? Also, I want to ask, typically, how log do they take to send you the ceremony date info?

Reactions: Gigibanat