+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

Kuttykutty

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
The recent trend has been Scarborough applicants are being invited to take oath at the Mississauga CPC. This is what happened to my file as well.

In some cases, CPC-Scarborough is scheduling "express" oaths, a day or two after the test. These are conducted in Scarborough, however don't really show up on that list. From what I can garner, these are cases that were delayed and are close to the 12 month mark. However, there doesn't seem to be a proper system in place, or none that I understand personally.
Many thanks for your reply. My application date is 17th August 2017 (one year plus), interview was on 14th August 2018, waiting for Oath date.
Just want to get it over....

Faimalik

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Many thanks for your reply. My application date is 17th August 2017 (one year plus), interview was on 14th August 2018, waiting for Oath date.
Just want to get it over....
That’s really frustrating... I have gone through all this as well.. my oath ceremony is September 14 and I applied on September 21, 2017... that’s almost one year.. did u contact through web form?
Someone told me on this forum about it and I tried.. I got reply and oath as well

ChadC

Aug 31, 2018
That’s really frustrating... I have gone through all this as well.. my oath ceremony is September 14 and I applied on September 21, 2017... that’s almost one year.. did u contact through web form?
Someone told me on this forum about it and I tried.. I got reply and oath as well
When you sent a request through web form, did you already pass the 12 months processing timelines or before that? I am a November 2017 applicant, I want to see if It makes sense using it before 12 months have elapsed or not (ie they won't reply if less than 12 months)

Reactions: Faimalik

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you sent a request through web form, did you already pass the 12 months processing timelines or before that? I am a November 2017 applicant, I want to see if It makes sense using it before 12 months have elapsed or not (ie they won't reply if less than 12 months)
It serves no purpose - unless 12 months has passed.

Reactions: Faimalik and ChadC

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
This morning my ECAS status changed into Complete. After nine years journey, I got the citizenship. The judge yesterday at the ceremony said to some of you this journey is easy but many people may have difficulties. I guess I'm a lucky one, from study to PR to citizen ultimately. Time flies sooo fast and i still remember five years ago i asked questions about CEC and shared my CEC application timeline. and i also remember when we discussed how to print out the citizenship application form after the IRCC updated it on last October 11. Now the journey has completed. I want to thank this forum and especially the people who keep updating the tracking info and providing advices, @razerblade too bad never meet you in person... not sure if I will check this forum frequently from now on and I wish everybody a good life~;)

Last edited:

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
This morning my ECAS status changed into Complete. After nine years journey, I got the citizenship. The judge yesterday at the ceremony said to some of you this journey is easy but many people may have difficulties. I guess I'm a lucky one, from study to PR to citizen ultimately. Time flies sooo fast and i still remember five years ago i asked questions about CEC and shared my CEC application timeline. and i also remember when we discussed how to print out the citizenship application form after the IRCC updated it on last October 11. Now the journey has completed. I want to thank this forum and especially the people who keep updating the tracking info and providing advices, @razerblade too bad never meet you in person... not sure if I will check this forum frequently from now on and I wish everybody a good life~;)
Congratulations! Long journey to get to this point. Feels good to hit this big milestone. Best wishes!

Faimalik

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
I am September applicant and I sent web form in first week of August nearly 5 weeks before I hit 12 months ... they replied that my application is in Scarborough office and waiting for schedule. And then I got my oath invitation frm Mississauga office soon after that