14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
Congrats!! All the best!

Only one guest? Was that mentioned in the invitation or did you ask?

In the website saying it depends on the ceremony place i believe
Yes, they have very limited space in Ceremony room of Scarborough. You can bring more but I am not sure they can accommodate all, might ask to seat outside of ceremony hall.

tritu

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada on study permit

kam47j

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello Folks.

I wanted to share my Oath Ceremony was held on July 4th in Scarborough office which took us around two hours. First of all when we got there the receptionist asked our invitation letter and detached the consent form and guided us to stand in a lane to the ceremony room and also an assistant wanted to organize our documents means invitation letter- PR card- landing paper. At the entrance they checked our documents and took PR cards, then let us to take our number marked seats. When everybody took his/her seat, the clerk informed the procedure of oath ceremony and introduced the judge’s name. The judge after introducing himself and giving some information about citizen’s rights/ responsibilities and welcoming to new Citizens, oath was reading in both languages English/French. After certificates were distributed to people in order the numbers and then conducted to sign the related document at the back of the room, then we stood up to sing O’Canada. At the end, we took some pictures with the judge. I already checked my eCAS the day after and the process was showing completed as “you became a Canadian Citizen”. The whole process took us almost 12 months, since I applied in July last year. I wish you all the best to all of you and hope will get your oath invitation to have such a good experience ASAP. At the end I have to say thank you to all of you guys in this useful forum for your guidance and expectancy. I will apply for the passport later on, so I will be in touch with you again.

Good Luck to everyone,

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Hello Folks.

I wanted to share my Oath Ceremony was held on July 4th in Scarborough office which took us around two hours. First of all when we got there the receptionist asked our invitation letter and detached the consent form and guided us to stand in a lane to the ceremony room and also an assistant wanted to organize our documents means invitation letter- PR card- landing paper. At the entrance they checked our documents and took PR cards, then let us to take our number marked seats. When everybody took his/her seat, the clerk informed the procedure of oath ceremony and introduced the judge’s name. The judge after introducing himself and giving some information about citizen’s rights/ responsibilities and welcoming to new Citizens, oath was reading in both languages English/French. After certificates were distributed to people in order the numbers and then conducted to sign the related document at the back of the room, then we stood up to sing O’Canada. At the end, we took some pictures with the judge. I already checked my eCAS the day after and the process was showing completed as “you became a Canadian Citizen”. The whole process took us almost 12 months, since I applied in July last year. I wish you all the best to all of you and hope will get your oath invitation to have such a good experience ASAP. At the end I have to say thank you to all of you guys in this useful forum for your guidance and expectancy. I will apply for the passport later on, so I will be in touch with you again.

Good Luck to everyone,
Congratulation to you and your family.

Reactions: kam47j

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hello Folks.

Good Luck to everyone,
Congrats on becoming Canadian and thanks for sharing your experience!
I'm really looking forward to my ceremony now :)

Reactions: kam47j

the_14th

Star Member
Oct 25, 2012
Joining this group today.
Had my test yesterday and ecas changed to Decision Made today.

I guess it's going to be a long wait from hereon.

Reactions: Maha Amer

the_rza

Sep 12, 2017
Hi guys
Till yesterday i thought my file is in scarbrough since i did my test there. After calling ircc they told me my file is in st. Clair local office? Is that good or bad sign anybody else has that experince?

Osama912

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Hi guys
Till yesterday i thought my file is in scarbrough since i did my test there. After calling ircc they told me my file is in st. Clair local office? Is that good or bad sign anybody else has that experince?
Unfortunately it's bad
My file transferred to Mississauga from Scarborough. I applied in August 2017

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Hi
Any updating with you?
My status still in process since one week
It didn't change again to DM...feel bad
I believe Oath Invite should be really close for you.My Ecas never change back to DM even though It’s updated with Oath Invite.