Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I just received letter from IRCC Oath Ceremony is at Mississauga office the letter is dated July 04 one day delivery.

Reactions: emamabd

DohMan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22-05-2015
Med's Request
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-01-2015 (Upfront) and 04-02-2016 (Re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-03-2016
I got the letter too.
My Oath Ceremony is at Mississauga office as well.
I just received letter from IRCC Oath Ceremony is at Mississauga office the letter is dated July 04 one day delivery.

Last edited:

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
Congrats again, is this a physical letter like postal mail or an email?

ahasan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2007
Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
Hello Members.

I am sharing my Oath Ceremony experience in Scarborough office which was yesterday at 1.30 PM. Total 86 applicants became Citizen. It was nice arrangement. At first, receptionist checked the invitation letter and Landing documents. Later in ceremony room, they checked Landing documents and took PR card to allow you to take your number marked seat. When all applicants taken their seats, Ceremony Clerk will inform how the Oath ceremony will continue. It takes two hours to complete all the process till you take photograph with Judge.

Judge Hardish Dhaliwal had informed us about rights and responsibilities of Citizen. Then she started administering the Oath. after completing she distributed certificates then we signed the final document for oath. Later all of us sung "O Canada". At last we took photograph with Judge.

Though in invitation letter they ask to bring lot of documents but they ask only for Landing paper and PR card in ceremony.

I wish all the best to all of us here in this forum and hope soon you will get your invites and go through the same.

Good Luck to everyone!!!

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
Hello Members.

I am sharing my Oath Ceremony experience in Scarborough office which was yesterday at 1.30 PM. Total 86 applicants became Citizen. It was nice arrangement. At first, receptionist checked the invitation letter and Landing documents. Later in ceremony room, they checked Landing documents and took PR card to allow you to take your number marked seat. When all applicants taken their seats, Ceremony Clerk will inform how the Oath ceremony will continue. It takes two hours to complete all the process till you take photograph with Judge.

Judge Hardish Dhaliwal had informed us about rights and responsibilities of Citizen. Then she started administering the Oath. after completing she distributed certificates then we signed the final document for oath. Later all of us sung "O Canada". At last we took photograph with Judge.

Though in invitation letter they ask to bring lot of documents but they ask only for Landing paper and PR card in ceremony.

I wish all the best to all of us here in this forum and hope soon you will get your invites and go through the same.

Good Luck to everyone!!!
hopefully I can receive the invitation within next two weeks..... how many guest can you bring?

ahasan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2007
Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
hopefully I can receive the invitation within next two weeks..... how many guest can you bring?
You can bring one guest with you.

ahasan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2007
Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
Thank you for sharing, any families with kids ? what did you see experience.

appreciate your feedback and thanks in advance,
I had my 3 yrs old daughter with me and she was cheering up with flag also Judge met her with high five. If you have smaller kid, it is advised not to take inside they ceremony room as they might cry and could impact the ceremony as you have to be inside the room for full length of the ceremony.

Reactions: emamabd

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hello Members.

Good Luck to everyone!!!
Thanks for sharing your experience and congrats on becoming Canadian! :cool:

Reactions: ahasan