+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Hi All,

I have been try to reach IRCC thru toll free number, after selecting appropriate options, the call is getting disconnected by saying that, "At this moment we cannot transfer the call". Please advise how to connect IRCC. I gave my test on 19th March and DM on 20th March. I did not hear from IRCC after that. Please advise
If you're calling them to ask about your oath date, don't bother. You're in queue and will be scheduled in due time. Your timeline is normal so far.

Reactions: jsm0085

Dejavu18

Oct 30, 2017
Hi All,

I have been try to reach IRCC thru toll free number, after selecting appropriate options, the call is getting disconnected by saying that, "At this moment we cannot transfer the call". Please advise how to connect IRCC. I gave my test on 19th March and DM on 20th March. I did not hear from IRCC after that. Please advise
I called them 8.30am yesterday got connected in 24 mins. Try early in the morning. My test was on January 30 DM February 1. Was told am all set for oath however no date was put on my file yet

ddebasis

Feb 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2010
Doc's Request.
28-04- 2010
File Transfer...
04-05-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
14-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2013, DM on 30-04-2013, Receipt 01-05-2013
LANDED..........
11-06-2013 in Toronto
Today, I found the good news in ECAS
"We sent you a notice on June 18, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 1, 2018 at 9:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us."

Can any one update how do I know Oath location?
Today I called IRCC office and they told me the Oath Ceremony address on Canada Day at 9-30am.
Amesbury Park
1565 Lawrence Ave W,
North York, M6L 1A8

I googled the address & I found it is a Amesbury library. I called the library to get confirmation of the event.
Did any one of this forum got invitation of oath from this location? Kindly confirm

mg7

Sep 19, 2017
Guys, I got DM on June 14th. How long do you think it will be before the Oath letter comes out? My application is with Scarborough even though I live in Mississauga. I took the test in April but had to provide additional documentation to IRCC Scarborough hence it took already additional 2 months since the test.

Are there multiple ceremonies on Canada day?

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Guys, I got DM on June 14th. How long do you think it will be before the Oath letter comes out? My application is with Scarborough even though I live in Mississauga. I took the test in April but had to provide additional documentation to IRCC Scarborough hence it took already additional 2 months since the test.

If you go back and review a few pages of this thread, you will find our answer. Some got DM 5 months ago and still waiting for oath invitation.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012

You're likely 2-4 months away yet.

Please read the thread before asking a question. I am sure you will know the answer to your question that way. No one knows how long, we are all just waiting like you.

klakhany

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
AOR Received.
April 2012
Med's Request
January 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1 2013
LANDED..........
June 8 2013
Well, I have seem to have an abundance of oath invites now:

1. We sent you a notice on June 9, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 1, 2018 at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
    *Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.

2. We sent you a notice on June 15, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 6, 2018 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Guess I will call them and find out what's what.

A.
Congrats!

your status was updated online?
I was waiting for an email of a letter in mail. I guess I will have to start checking my status online regularly.

aaamr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Congrats!

your status was updated online?
I was waiting for an email of a letter in mail. I guess I will have to start checking my status online regularly.
Status online, but needed to wait for the snail mail letter for the details. Of course, now I am trying to get back to my originally scheduled date.

Note to all -- if you notify IRCC of unavailability, be sure to add buffer days if your unavailability is due to travel outside of Canada. I told them (via the web form) that I would be travelling to the US from July 8-13, and they scheduled me for an oath on the 6th, which leaves me no time to obtain a passport. In my notice to them I EXPLICITLY said I would be travelling to the US, and those details get lost when they enter the unavailability dates into the system.

Be warned!

A.

madel.f

Jan 12, 2018
finally got the oath invitation today around 11AM (via email) :)
scheduled for July 17 at 10.30AM at Scarborough
checked ECAS and no line 5 is included yet.

ahasan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2007
Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
finally got the oath invitation today around 11AM (via email) :)
scheduled for July 17 at 10.30AM at Scarborough
checked ECAS and no line 5 is included yet.
Congrats!!