+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

madel.f

Jan 12, 2018
Congrats. When did you submit your application?
app sent-Oct 11
app received - oct 12
aor - nov 2
in process - nov 14
test invite - jan 11
test date - jan 31
decision made - feb 1
oath invite - june 21
oath date - july 17
:) good luck to all....it's just a matter of time!

mobaid1

Mar 6, 2018
app sent-Oct 11
app received - oct 12
aor - nov 2
in process - nov 14
test invite - jan 11
test date - jan 31
decision made - feb 1
oath invite - june 21
oath date - july 17
Congrats! We have the same test date. I hope I get my invite today too. Did you get in mail or email or ecas?

tritu

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada on study permit
Congrats! We have the same test date. I hope I get my invite today too. Did you get in mail or email or ecas?
I also appeared on the same day but I’m still waiting for the oath invitation.

Dejavu18

Oct 30, 2017
app sent-Oct 11
app received - oct 12
aor - nov 2
in process - nov 14
test invite - jan 11
test date - jan 31
decision made - feb 1
oath invite - june 21
oath date - july 17
Congratulations. Our time line is similar. I hope I get mine soon.

madel.f

Jan 12, 2018
got email for oath invite from
DN Cit SCR Scheduling / Convocation SCR Cit RN (IRCC)<IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

ziaul33

Mar 16, 2016
I found oath invitation on July 7, at 707 Dundas st W. I don't know why They asked to bring all the submitted docs.
Is there anyone in this forum for oath on same day and venue?

Pixiegirl

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
I found oath invitation on July 7, at 707 Dundas st W. I don't know why They asked to bring all the submitted docs.
Is there anyone in this forum for oath on same day and venue?
All submitted docs, or does it say - all original documents supporting your application - CoPR or Record of landing ?

It mean to bring original Confirmation of Permanent Residence document or original Record of Landing. Basically original document that you got when you became permanent resident.

It doesn't mean all the documents again. (unless your invite has additional request)

Reactions: ziaul33

donald duck

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
. Damn you are lucky I call dibs for July 6.
Hi SpiceIsland,

Any news on Oath invite? If you have not gotten it yet, I recommend sending a case specific inquiry and remind them that you are close to 12 months processing time. I got my invite soon after the email. Mississauga sends out oath invites 4- 5 weeks ahead. Good luck!

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Hi SpiceIsland,

Any news on Oath invite? If you have not gotten it yet, I recommend sending a case specific inquiry and remind them that you are close to 12 months processing time. I got my invite soon after the email. Mississauga sends out oath invites 4- 5 weeks ahead. Good luck!
Nothing as yet my file is in Mississauga just waiting for them to schedule Oath Invite hopefully sooner than later.

Da_loyality36

Oct 28, 2013
I really need some advice from my fellow forum members regarding this dilemma. This is regarding my mom's and my sister's application. They applied in November and had test/interview on May 8 @ Scarborough. Interview went well and Officer apparently told them to expect a letter for the oath in the near future. However, upto today, their ecas still shows In process. I thought Scarborough mostly invited you after all BG check is done, therefore it seems weird that their ecas is still in process. Any idea or input on this ?
** Note: I've been a silent follower of this forum for months, had my oath last Saturday, and still take time everyday to read this forum and see if @SpiceIsland finally got an oath invite letter. Hang in there. It's coming soon.

Reactions: emamabd

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
However, upto today, their ecas still shows In process. I thought Scarborough mostly invited you after all BG check is done, therefore it seems weird that their ecas is still in process. Any idea or input on this ?
Not necessarily, there are cases in the forum where applicants were invited for the test in Scarborough before the BG checks were complete and remained "In Process" for weeks/or months after the test. I don't know what the rule/or logic is...whenever we thought we understood some logic, something else happens that defeats the logic we came up with.

The key is wait, wait and wait...and when you feel fed up of waiting, wait some more! Congrats on your invite/and ceremony completion and good luck to your mum, sister and to our patient fellow member @SpiceIsland

Poshy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I too am now a Canadian, but continue to follow this forum, (a) because it’s become a habit, and (b) waiting for Spiceland’s oath.
Best of luck to all.
It will happen

Reactions: SpiceIsland

ahasan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2007
Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
Not necessarily, there are cases in the forum where applicants were invited for the test in Scarborough before the BG checks were complete and remained "In Process" for weeks/or months after the test. I don't know what the rule/or logic is...whenever we thought we understood some logic, something else happens that defeats the logic we came up with.

The key is wait, wait and wait...and when you feel fed up of waiting, wait some more! Congrats on your invite/and ceremony completion and good luck to your mum, sister and to our patient fellow member @SpiceIsland

as @emamabd described, Waiting is key to success here in Scarborough Office. How much frustrated I was and abruptly Jun 14th I got invite email and notice. I noted, the ceremony I was invited is not listed in ceremony listing on CIC Website. I think they do not publish all ceremonies. I know all of us will be getting invite soon but we all here could not figure out how they select to invite as all of us already being in DM for months. Its all their manual intervention to send invite, any system can not make unfairness like this...:confused::confused:

Reactions: Da_loyality36

JasonToronto

Apr 9, 2018
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Interview........
05-04-2018
Well lets hope this week has a lot more invites. Looking at the excel file, there is only one person who has an invite for Canada Day. Maybe the sample size (excel) for Scarborough is small?