+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

dulz93

May 2, 2018
hi, I had a question, is it normal to be in process for a month? I took my test on may 10th. I've been in process since. is it possible I can get an RQ or fingerprint check at this point?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
hi, I had a question, is it normal to be in process for a month? I took my test on may 10th. I've been in process since. is it possible I can get an RQ or fingerprint check at this point?
Regarding RQ or not - i guess the interviewer probably gave you a sense of how things are going, i think you are better positioned to answer this question than us.

In Process, could simply mean your background checks aren't yet complete. For some, it took a few months to get to DM after passing the test/interview, and there are many others who got DM the next day. 1 month is normal and 1 day is normal too.

aaamr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
I was told sometime in the summer. There is a big gap in Scarborough, maybe they haven't updated the schedule for the 200 Town Centre Court?
I really hope you all get the invite for the oath. Anyone got an invite for Canada day?
I hope they clear the huge backlog in the Oath wait time

Scarborough - Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
    Address:
    200 Town Centre Court, Suite 300
    Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X8
    Date:
    Saturday June 16, 2018
    Time:
    1:30 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Address:
    150 Borough Drive, Council Chambers
    Scarborough, Ontario, M1P4N7
    Date:
    Sunday July 01, 2018
    Time:
    12:00 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

My app was with the Scarborough office and I got a Canada Day oath invite, but I do not yet know the location Time in ecas is for 12:30pm, but I did not see a ceremony scheduled for that time anywhere in Ontario. Looks like it is coming via regular mail, not email, so I will wait and see!

A.

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
My app was with the Scarborough office and I got a Canada Day oath invite, but I do not yet know the location Time in ecas is for 12:30pm, but I did not see a ceremony scheduled for that time anywhere in Ontario. Looks like it is coming via regular mail, not email, so I will wait and see!

A.
So did you check the ECAS that tells you that you are invited for the Oath? What is your home location? If possible please share timeline

JasonToronto

Apr 9, 2018
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Interview........
05-04-2018

A.
Well I hope to hear some good news these upcoming weeks. I guess the invites will be for ceremonies around mid July - August

kam47j

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
It Depends on your application, but for me it took more than 4 months after my test to get DM and I've never got finger print requisition!

aaamr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
So did you check the ECAS that tells you that you are invited for the Oath? What is your home location? If possible please share timeline
Live in Toronto, processed by scarborough.

Timeline:

AOR: Oct 10
IP: Nov 1
FP Request: Dec 4
Test invite: Mar 28
Test: April 18
DM: May 25
Oath Invite: June 9
Oath: July 1

ECAS had the date and time of ceremony, but not location.

A.

Reactions: iwodamiorie

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
We have opposite situations then... I have an ECAS update, but no email or postal mail.

I call it IRCC Roulette... you never know what you're going to get! :D:rolleyes:

A.
I assume you checked your email spam folder and all?

The mail shouldn't take long, if i were you i'd give them a call by friday morning if no mail/email received till then

aaamr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
I assume you checked your email spam folder and all?

The mail shouldn't take long, if i were you i'd give them a call by friday morning if no mail/email received till then
Of course... nothing in spam. I will keep my eyes open... plenty of time before July 1!

Cheers,

A.

AfghanPrince

Nov 9, 2017
Silent member here. I just wanna share guys.

Application Type: Single
Physical presence days: 1431
Application sent: Oct. 25, 2017
Application delivered: Oct. 30, 2017
AOR: Jan. 10, 2018
Received Test Schedule: April 16, 2018
Citizenship Test May 3, 2018
Received oath invitation: June 13, 2018
Oath: July 4, 2018