Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
Thanks for the reply....would they be asking for any other document related to the exit process for Saudi Arabia
Yes, If you have trips, they might need to check dates to confirm with your application, which needs Arabic to English translation for your Passport stamps for KSA.

RP1

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
I was at the same ceremony. They asked to have PR card, Confirmation of PR or Record of landing and Notice of Appearance ready (Oath invitation letter with the signed media release form).

Time on invitation was 10.30am and the ceremony started around 11.20 when everyone was seated already.
Great thanks

310ga

Jun 11, 2018
You will not get any unswer untill Aug. 11. My documents were recieved in May, test in Jan 9, still nothing. In call centre I was told to wait.
So, be patient and wait, as minimum until August 11.
So you've already waited over 12 months. What's their answer?

ahasan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2007
Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
Done for this monday...might be on friday some lucky applicant will receive, we may come to know on weekend. :(:(

Reactions: emamabd

ahasan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2007
Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
I wonder when we'll see those new judges in action, nothing changed yet.
I do not know what take them so long to schedule an oath, there is no visibility. If you call them no information, at least they should tell an ETA while doing interview, that your tentative oath date is "some day", instead of waiting without any reason for months. so frustrating this Scarborough office.

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
I do not know what take them so long to schedule an oath, there is no visibility. If you call them no information, at least they should tell an ETA while doing interview, that your tentative oath date is "some day", instead of waiting without any reason for months. so frustrating this Scarborough office.
I understand how you feel. However, they tell us (12 months), but we don't want to accept that, because when see others getting theirs relatively fast, it raises our anxiety levels and blood pressure. :)

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I understand how you feel. However, they tell us (12 months), but we don't want to accept that, because when see others getting theirs relatively fast, it raises our anxiety levels and blood pressure. :)
12 months could be an answer when you've just mailed your application..at the beginning everything is vague, there are many unknowns such as how long the BG check will take, or if the system randomly generates an RQ or a FP request might come up, additional documents maybe needed when they review your application, the applicants turnaround time for any inquiries from the IRCC officer has an impact on the overall processing time as well.

But when you are already in Decision made - many of the unknowns have been eliminated, the application is likely sitting in some automated queu i assume and they have visibility on how long the queu is, so likely they could come up with a more accurate estimate - say with a +/- 1 month margin of error (like...say 4 months (which could mean 3 ,4 or 5 months), not anytime between January and October!!),

That accurate estimate is only what we need, and i'm sure they have visibility into that information...and with a little bit of improvement/investment in ECAS, it could be made visible to us too :). That would save them tons of incoming phone calls, and save us months of frustration ;).

Anyway, just my thoughts...but who am i?! :(

Last edited:
Reactions: N_Shine and ahasan

Pixiegirl

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
12 months could be an answer when you've just mailed your application..at the beginning everything is vague, there are many unknowns such as how long the BG check will take, or if the system randomly generates an RQ or an FP request might come up, additional documents maybe needed when they review your application, the applicants turnaround time for any inquiries from the IRCC officer has an impact on the overall processing time as well.

But when you are already in Decision made - many of the unknowns have been eliminated, the application is likely sitting in some automated queu i assume and they have visibility on how long the queu is, so likely they could be come up with a more accurate estimate - say with a +/- 1 month margin of error (like...say 4 months (which could mean 3 ,4 or 5 months), not anytime between January and October!!),

That accurate estimate is only what we need, and i'm sure they have visibility into that information...and with a little bit of improvement/investment in ECAS, it could be made visible to us too :). That would save them tons of incoming phone calls, and save us months of frustration ;).

Anyway, just my thoughts...but who am i?! :(
At our interview back at the end of February we were told that we can expect the Oath invitation before September. And we got invitation at the end of May for ceremony on June 9th. Yes, we were anxious and waiting impatiently, but they kept the promise and were even faster than expected.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
At our interview back at the end of February we were told that we can expect the Oath invitation before September. And we got invitation at the end of May for ceremony on June 9th. Yes, we were anxious and waiting impatiently, but they kept the promise and were even faster than expected.
I don’t know about anyone else but I am beyond anxious. It’s so hard waiting when everyone else is getting Oath Invite and nothing is happening on my side. I feel like a understudy in a play waiting for something to happen to the lead actor so I could feel in.

Reactions: N_Shine

JasonToronto

Apr 9, 2018
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Interview........
05-04-2018
I was told sometime in the summer. There is a big gap in Scarborough, maybe they haven't updated the schedule for the 200 Town Centre Court?
I really hope you all get the invite for the oath. Anyone got an invite for Canada day?
I hope they clear the huge backlog in the Oath wait time

Scarborough - Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
    Address:
    200 Town Centre Court, Suite 300
    Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X8
    Date:
    Saturday June 16, 2018
    Time:
    1:30 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Address:
    150 Borough Drive, Council Chambers
    Scarborough, Ontario, M1P4N7
    Date:
    Sunday July 01, 2018
    Time:
    12:00 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Last edited:

ahasan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2007
Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
They kept the promise as based on 12 months SLA, but when you are in DM sitting for months others applied later than you getting oath, which is really makes no logic to accept that they are on par.

We all here are patiently waiting for the last stage of this waiting game where there is no possibility of knowing when this will end that's the inadequate in this technological world.

Reactions: SpiceIsland

Jackie7

Sep 14, 2017
Toronto
I don’t know about anyone else but I am beyond anxious. It’s so hard waiting when everyone else is getting Oath Invite and nothing is happening on my side. I feel like a understudy in a play waiting for something to happen to the lead actor so I could feel in.
I'm on the same boat. Almost 5 months since test/interview and still nothing. I know they tell us 12 months and I keep hearing people saying only some lucky ones get process done way before the 12 month but as of now it does not seem like it is luck, (or there are way to many lucky people) it seems that whoever is working on our cases just put it aside to deal with a bigger load that started in October. And that is not fair. If everything is ok (and it was confirmed at the interview, even interview officer said that it would be a month or two for oath invitation) with our cases why do we have to wait longer than someone who applied two months after us.

I dont mean to offend anybody, it is just my opinion ☺

In the meantime we should keep waiting thats what IRCC said over the phone. It's frustrating but it'll come.

Good luck and hope oath invitation comes soon for everyone especially those from June, July and August who are still waiting like me.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I'm on the same boat. Almost 5 months since test/interview and still nothing. I know they tell us 12 months and I keep hearing people saying only some lucky ones get process done way before the 12 month but as of now it does not seem like it is luck, (or there are way to many lucky people) it seems that whoever is working on our cases just put it aside to deal with a bigger load that started in October. And that is not fair. If everything is ok (and it was confirmed at the interview, even interview officer said that it would be a month or two for oath invitation) with our cases why do we have to wait longer than someone who applied two months after us.

I dont mean to offend anybody, it is just my opinion ☺

In the meantime we should keep waiting thats what IRCC said over the phone. It's frustrating but it'll come.

Good luck and hope oath invitation comes soon for everyone especially those from June, July and August who are still waiting like me.
Totally agree. I feel like they forget about us.