+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

maestro1

Apr 16, 2018
Not only a slow day, but extremely slow week in Scarborough Center. Have you heard of anyone getting invitations this week?

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Not only a slow day, but extremely slow week in Scarborough Center. Have you heard of anyone getting invitations this week?
Nothing here yet.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Something is definitely wrong with Scarborough IRCC or is it workers a couple of months they were going in order of the month application were received. We were all so excited at least we had and idea when to expect Oath Invite now I feel like it’s a lottery You have 1 in million chance of your name coming up before 12mths. I know it’s a 12mths process but there is also people who is waiting pass the 12mths I think IRCC needs be evaluated that’s my opinion.

Reactions: Pasi

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Something is definitely wrong with Scarborough IRCC or is it workers a couple of months they were going in order of the month application were received. We were all so excited at least we had and idea when to expect Oath Invite now I feel like it’s a lottery You have 1 in million chance of your name coming up before 12mths. I know it’s a 12mths process but there is also people who is waiting pass the 12mths I think IRCC needs be evaluated that’s my opinion.
yeah. there has not been any movement in this week. there should be more transparency on the process. this is such a pain to keep waiting and checking emails.

Reactions: SpiceIsland

Jaay

Dec 28, 2017

" I think IRCC needs be evaluated that’s my opinion"

Totally agree. This government establishment is totally unsupervised and the way it works does not make any sense! To me it all depends on the officer your file is with, no systematic procedure!

Reactions: SpiceIsland

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
yeah. there has not been any movement in this week. there should be more transparency on the process. this is such a pain to keep waiting and checking emails.
" I think IRCC needs be evaluated that’s my opinion"

Totally agree. This government establishment is totally unsupervised and the way it works does not make any sense! To me it all depends on the officer your file is with, no systematic procedure!
With the new rule that went into effect in oct you think they will try to clear as much case as possible the Oct applicants and this forum is more than triple for Scarborough could imagine the amount who is not on this forum.god help us all if the remaining June July August and September applicants is not clear before all the Oct applicants who is waiting for Oath Invite I cannot wait to see how they handle the load.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Along with many others, I try to always remind people not to compare their application progress with others because there simply isn't enough knowledge about the process, procedures, nor quantities of applications. However, once applications get to the DM stage, I'm at a loss to understand why that isn't a straight FIFO process. I do think (hope, maybe) that there is some process happening between DM and the oath invitation that would cause routine, non-urgent applications to leap frog over those processed in the same office that received DM at an earlier date. Or maybe it's broken. Who knows... it shall remain a mystery.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Along with many others, I try to always remind people not to compare their application progress with others because there simply isn't enough knowledge about the process, procedures, nor quantities of applications. However, once applications get to the DM stage, I'm at a loss to understand why that isn't a straight FIFO process. I do think (hope, maybe) that there is some process happening between DM and the oath invitation that would cause routine, non-urgent applications to leap frog over those processed in the same office that received DM at an earlier date. Or maybe it's broken. Who knows... it shall remain a mystery.
There is a lot of Scarborough applicants who have DM some even pass 6 months they are next door to YWCA come on IRCC rent the space make the Oath ceremony a little larger let’s say about 200 people with 3 Ceremony that will clear about 600 people in one day.