Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
It’s feel so sad today the energy is different maybe tomorrow would be a better day. I hope no one was affected by the incident that happen in our beautiful city.goodluck everyone.

Reactions: emamabd and Pasi

RP1

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
What about this, sorry I didn’t quite get what you were trying to point out!
He had some issues which we are not sure about. He may have gotten his oath moved up because of those issues but he does not want to take the oath next month. The point is that other persons may get an oath before people who had their test before... and should not cause concern/anxiety. Once you had a good interview - and there were no concerns by the officer - then wait and proceed accordingly. I would say when it comes close to the 12 months time limit then start calling CIC -

Poshy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Though I wish everyone well, I find it extremely frustrating that people who applied later than me are getting their oaths earlier.
Also, it’s ridiculous that Scarborough isn’t scheduling enough ceremonies and there is such a backlog

RP1

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Though I wish everyone well, I find it extremely frustrating that people who applied later than me are getting their oaths earlier.
Also, it’s ridiculous that Scarborough isn’t scheduling enough ceremonies and there is such a backlog
And we are not sure he is scheduled for the oath on Monday 28th May ( he does not want to take it as he will be 'out of Canada in May') We just don't know fact from fiction ... and there is no way to verify until May 28th

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
He had some issues which we are not sure about. He may have gotten his oath moved up because of those issues but he does not want to take the oath next month. The point is that other persons may get an oath before people who had their test before... and should not cause concern/anxiety. Once you had a good interview - and there were no concerns by the officer - then wait and proceed accordingly. I would say when it comes close to the 12 months time limit then start calling CIC -
Thank you for the explaining but damn its still hard waiting, they say patience is a virtue but sometimes I lose my virtue over and over.

Reactions: iwodamiorie

SSB1992

Apr 1, 2018
You might have misunderstood, but I wasn’t causing any concern or anxiety... I was just updating on the group that there is some movement.

Jaay

Dec 28, 2017
Any one knows what is the process for someone with Decision made who passes the 12 month timeline and still no oath? I know CIC says call us! But what is next and how do they proceed?

Anyone knows someone who have been through this?

Good luck

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
I'm travelling end of May for a week. Do you think there is chance we may get scheduled for oath around that time lol ? TBH, i'm pleasantly surprised so many September Scarborough applicants already got theirs.

I really hope I don't have to miss it. Trip is non-refundable sigh ...
My money is still on July 1st, but June wouldn’t surprise me. May would stun me.