+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

maestro1

Apr 16, 2018
It is interesting. Two days ago Scarborough Center made some appointments for Sept applicant for 2&9 of the May (Both Wednesdays). Since then there is no news.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
It is interesting. Two days ago Scarborough Center made some appointments for Sept applicant for 2&9 of the May (Both Wednesdays). Since then there is no news.
Maybe Friday they will send out some more invite hopefully. I also think they only send out Oath Invite for Wednesday’s and Saturday that’s what I notice with their schedule.

Reactions: samber

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Maybe Friday they will send out some more invite hopefully. I also think they only send out Oath Invite for Wednesday’s and Saturday that’s what I notice with their schedule.
Looks like no update yesterday and today.. we have not seen anyone getting the invite.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Looks like no update yesterday and today.. we have not seen anyone getting the invite.
There was another post from a September family application who got Oath Invite for May 2 they got invite May 16 so maybe single applicants would be nest.thats the 4 family invite on Monday.

samber

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
High folks

Apparently they have not added any additional ceremonies for May whereas Mississauga has already added many for May 2018. It is for sure that Scarborough does not have citizenship judge and mostly relying on the availability of judges from other centers . Unless additional ceremonies are available for May, it will be difficult to send more invites. High volume of applicants with no sources available builds up the queue. Hoping for the best

samber

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hi
There was another post from a September family application who got Oath Invite for May 2 they got invite May 16 so maybe single applicants would be nest.thats the 4 family invite on Monday.
Hi friend
May be some people are not reporting . I have observed some friends getting added in the forum last minute after receiving oath invites.
I also beg to differ that it was coincidence that families were getting invites. It may be as a policy to invite families to clear the rush of applicants. Let us hope they get full time citizenship judge, otherwise waiting time will be extended.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
High folks

Apparently they have not added any additional ceremonies for May whereas Mississauga has already added many for May 2018. It is for sure that Scarborough does not have citizenship judge and mostly relying on the availability of judges from other centers . Unless additional ceremonies are available for May, it will be difficult to send more invites. High volume of applicants with no sources available builds up the queue. Hoping for the best
(regarding the bolded comment)
There is simply no evidence of this. They appear to regularly schedule a Wednesday evening and then three Saturday ceremonies. Four sessions a week means they are processing a max of 360 applicants per week, based on 90 applicants per session as has been reported in this forum. This is in addition to the occasional Toronto ceremonies, which at times have greater capacity. (In the hundreds per ceremony.)

Just because the ceremonies are not published right away doesn't mean they aren't scheduled and planned. Mississauga has 6 regularly scheduled sessions per week. I don't recall seeing any postings as to how many are seated for their sessions, but it could simply mean that Mississauga takes on more casework than Scarborough, which would explain, perhaps, why some get transferred to Scarborough. I'd be willing to bet that these two offices share the same judge(s).

samber

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Dear Member
You have made my day. Thank you. Hopefully most July, August, and Sep applants are expected to be getting oath invites in May. Do you have any idea what percentage of applicants per month are on this forum

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Dear Member
You have made my day. Thank you. Hopefully most July, August, and Sep applants are expected to be getting oath invites in May. Do you have any idea what percentage of applicants per month are on this forum
1% would be my guess

Vladizza

Jun 15, 2017
I applied on September 29 2017, passed the test on January 24 and still waiting for DM/oath. Is that regular or should I worry? I don't understand why it takes so long.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I applied on September 29 2017, passed the test on January 24 and still waiting for DM/oath. Is that regular or should I worry? I don't understand why it takes so long.
Its normal....there are July and August 2017 applicants in this thread who are still waiting for the Oath invite...also an April 2017 applicant too if i'm not mistaken