+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
they went to October so soon!! wow.. only a handful of september applicants got it..
Yes, it goes back to IRCC's logic which isn't quite clear for us...but as long as they continue issuing Oath invites it keeps the hopes alive. Silence is what scares me the most! :eek:

A.H.A

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
I believe sending and receiving oat invites are just luck and depend on the officer and his/her mode of work style.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Yes, it goes back to IRCC's logic which isn't quite clear for us...but as long as they continue issuing Oath invites it keeps the hopes alive. Silence is what scares me the most! :eek:
Yeah. usually we would see that they would issue invites for most of the applicants in a month and leave few hanging and move on to the next month. but for September, hardly few of them got and so soon they have gone to October..

Reactions: SpiceIsland

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Yeah. usually we would see that they would issue invites for most of the applicants in a month and leave few hanging and move on to the next month. but for September, hardly few of them got and so soon they have gone to October..
True, lets hope they don't jump to November next week and leave us all hanging :eek:

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I can read your mind.. I don't know what to tell you. you have been around long enough.
I wonder if it’s a computer system just spitting out Oath Invite like a bingo game or there is an actual person sending out emails.

Reactions: emamabd

RP1

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
I applied on September 29 2017, passed the test on January 24 and still waiting for DM/oath. Is that regular or should I worry? I don't understand why it takes so long.
Call customer service and ask them the status. They will advise you if the BC are complete; Scarborough usually sets up the interview when all checks are clear. Sometimes the officer does not update ecas.

RP1

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
I submitted application on 9/21,passed test on 2/12/2018, my online status still is in process,is it normal,how long it takes to DM
Call customer service and ask them the status. They will advise you if the BC are complete; Scarborough usually sets up the interview when all checks are clear. Sometimes the officer does not update ecas.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They will tell you it's been less than 12 months, everything is fine and you'll be contacted when IRCC are ready. It's a waiting game if you're < 12 months.