+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
I'm a September applicant and application was received on Sept 28. My test was on Jan 25th amd since then I'm still waiting. Scarborough
pretty close as mine. I applied on sept 27, did test on jan 31 and waiting. good to know people who have dates close.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I’m early September...family of 3.
Fingers crossed
I notice 3 families got Oath Invite yesterday maybe you will get yours soon good luck.

donald duck

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Has anybody waited more than 6 months from Decision Made to Oath Ceremony? I am a early July applicant who got decision made on Nov 1st and still waiting. Since they send out invitations at least 2 weeks in advance, my time line is definitely going to exceed 6 months. I hope they did not lose my file!

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Has anybody waited more than 6 months from Decision Made to Oath Ceremony? I am a early July applicant who got decision made on Nov 1st and still waiting. Since they send out invitations at least 2 weeks in advance, my time line is definitely going to exceed 6 months. I hope they did not lose my file!
Did you try calling them?

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
It’s so hard to figure them out now they are sending out invite for September applicants but hopefully you get invite either this week or next.good luck

KayYu

Apr 17, 2018
Hi there! My family applied July 5th of last year and passed the exams Nov 9th 2017. DM next day. Interviewer told us we’re getting the oath invite around April, but we still haven’t received any email or something. I log everyday to check our status to see if there’s an oath invite. I feel like it’s never coming. Hopefully we get ours soon.

donald duck

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi there! My family applied July 5th of last year and passed the exams Nov 9th 2017. DM next day. Interviewer told us we’re getting the oath invite around April, but we still haven’t received any email or something. I log everyday to check our status to see if there’s an oath invite. I feel like it’s never coming. Hopefully we get ours soon.
Our time lines are close. I hope we will get our invites before the end of this month.

Reactions: KayYu

Jaay

Dec 28, 2017
Our time lines are close. I hope we will get our invites before the end of this month.
Ueah! Same here, Second week of July applicant, DM in early November, nothing yet. Call center have the frequent robotic answer that I am still in normal 12 month timeline.

KayYu

Apr 17, 2018
Yes, it’s kind of frustrating.
Ueah! Same here, Second week of July applicant, DM in early November, nothing yet. Call center have the frequent robotic answer that I am still in normal 12 month timeline.
And I thought my family’s application was the only one left in the July applicants. It gets frustrating specially now that they’re sending oath invites for Aug and I believe some Sept applicants

Jaay

Dec 28, 2017
Yes, it’s kind of frustrating.

And I thought my family’s application was the only one left in the July applicants. It gets frustrating specially now that they’re sending oath invites for Aug and I believe some Sept applicants
I'm sure alot more out there in our shoes but not necessarily they are on this forum or even know that it even exist!