Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
That’s is so true maybe years after we get citizenship they actually will give test closer to Ceremony date and give someone a direct time when they should expect Oath Invite. It’s a 1 year anniversary since this thread started I wonder if there anyone still waiting for Oath Invite.
same thoughts. knowing the date will help us plan .. even if it is coming late

RP1

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
No, but the agent didn't mention it either.
Based on the other timelines you should get an invitation by the end of this month. If not, then send the web inquiry form requesting the oath as it has been more than 6 months after the test

Jaay

Dec 28, 2017
the problem is they dont say anywhere that 6 month is the limit to contact them! Thats's why agents usually answer by saying that you are in normal processing times which is 12 month. I got DM on 1st November and still waiting.

SSB1992

Apr 1, 2018
How many applications do you think they receive per month?

If Scarborough is calling July/August applicants for oath currently, it should mean that Sept/Oct should come up within a month if I’m not wrong?

If each oath ceremony is a 100 people at the very least, and there are atleast 15 oath ceremonies a month in Scarborough, that’s 1500 applicants AT LEAST who get oath per month!

Just trying to sort out how fast I will be receiving my oath!!!

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
How many applications do you think they receive per month?

If Scarborough is calling July/August applicants for oath currently, it should mean that Sept/Oct should come up within a month if I’m not wrong?

If each oath ceremony is a 100 people at the very least, and there are atleast 15 oath ceremonies a month in Scarborough, that’s 1500 applicants AT LEAST who get oath per month!

Just trying to sort out how fast I will be receiving my oath!!!
I believe it's been reported 90 max oath takers in Scarborough. They have 11 April ceremonies scheduled.

As of June, IRCC had over 67,000 applications on the go, with a little less than 30,000 (based on historical data) would be Ontario-based, which would be about 2,500/month. Now that was in June, before the flood that occurred in October. How many of those are Scarborough is tough to say, but probably a fair bit.

It'll be interesting to see the data for October when it's reported. Assuming that there are 2,500 applicants per month waiting to apply when the October law took place, it's conceivable that a whole years worth of applicants, 30,000 in Ontario alone, applied at once. (Granted, probably not 100% of them, but some high percentage, I bet, given the hype in this forum.)

Note that in the same quarter last year, IRCC only had 58,000 applications "in inventory". I've said in previous posts that there was probably an uptick in applications that came in from starting in June ahead of the new law being implemented from people who were putting it off and then decided to hurry up and get in before the rush.

Reactions: razerblade

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I’ve been In Process since December 06. Toronto
They are probably doing background check,one thing you count on is Scarborough sending you a test invite try not to worry.

stewieg666

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
They are probably doing background check,one thing you count on is Scarborough sending you a test invite try not to worry.
Thanks mate! I just don't feel like preparing for test until I got invite.. I see you wait for oath for quite some time and hope you get it soon!!

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Thanks mate! I just don't feel like preparing for test until I got invite.. I see you wait for oath for quite some time and hope you get it soon!!
There’s audio of Discover Canada you could listen too and practice online test because you never know when they will send test invite.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Could you imagine I got a call from the PC party asking me if there was a election today if I will vote for them first before they asked if I am citizen. I wouldn’t be voting for anyone unless by some miracle I receive my Oath before the June election.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Could you imagine I got a call from the PC party asking me if there was a election today if I will vote for them first before they asked if I am citizen. I wouldn’t be voting for anyone unless by some miracle I receive my Oath before the June election.
haha.. you should have told them - first help me become a citizen, then ask me to vote for you..

Reactions: SpiceIsland

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
haha.. you should have told them - first help me become a citizen, then ask me to vote for you..
They are always doing things backwards I got an email invite back in February to do a survey from Advanis about my experience with IRCC,they said they were sending out to some applicants who got DM.