+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why you needed to edit your comments and add some more words? wasn't feeling good that I didn't reply or wasn't good enough win? Here you go. I replied. You know what I was talking abt. You were never in this forum for PR or citizenship. You were telling people to IM you personally and asking money in exchange of help with AINP. You replied me as well. My account was banned because we all were kicking your B*** so badly that you have to delete your post and admin choose to delete us because of language. I don't want to get banned again. So PEACE.
Well that's not cover your karma Shweta. You might get oath on time but that will be due for something catastrophic for accusing someone over baseless bias. You were surprised how someone can be in Canada for 10-12 yrs but can't cover 1049 days (You need 1095 days to get citizenship. lol). Now you know why. You seems like has very little knowledge about Canada. Lot of people who are applying after Oct 11 live Canada for 8-12 yrs. Whoever came 3 ys ago and applied , those are the nervous group. You accused me that I am the one will flew away after citizenship and come back to get pension. LOL. thanks us that my type of people paid taxes to keep the immigration system that you come in. Nobody live here for 15 yrs to get passport to go away. If I am telling lie then something bad will happen to me I promise but if you are wrong then drive safe, don't lose legs. or give some explanation what you have said earlier.
One thing for sure is Karma.
Your ID was blocked 8-10 years ago when you all ganged up against me and accused of sending personal messages of me asking for money from candidates in return for help. I did no such thing and I never ever asked anyone for any money.
Admin of this forum can read messages and inbox of everyone.
They did not find any truth in what you and others like you accused me.
I am sure they did the right thing and blocked everyone who tried to tarnish my reputation on the forum and used abusive language against me for no reason..

What was your id that was banned ?

So good luck with trying that all over again. I hope you don't get banned again .... lol

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Scarborough office sure take Very long for oath invite.I guess they have staff for test and interview but no judge for oath ceremony.Has anyone from Scarborough ever got their application process in 12 months?

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forget about everything, why you are here in citizenship/PR forum? did you applied citizenship or PR using this forum or helping anyone?
I got my PR through this forum and also got my Citizenship.
Now I am helping family and friends and at same time other fellow applicants who need help.

Reactions: qjzhou

Tasnim007

Dec 7, 2017
Finally Became a Canadian Citizen, we are family of 2 took oath today at Scarborough Office ...O Canada ! Proud to be a Canadian

I was a April 2017 applicant and took test on August 2017

I wish all in the forum best of luck and hope your dream come true soon

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: AOR_TA

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
So another person who supposed to have oath ceremony at Scarborough was cancelled.whats going on?

Mina72

May 25, 2017
Urgent!!! Hi guys, I have received an Oath invite on Dec 12th. Today I received a call from a private number. She introduced herself and told me that my Oath has been cancelled due to background check. She knows my name and the date of the Oath. No official letters were sent. Please advice, is the phone call enough for the officials to cancel the Oath? Should I still appear for the ceremony?

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Urgent!!! Hi guys, I have received an Oath invite on Dec 12th. Today I received a call from a private number. She introduced herself and told me that my Oath has been cancelled due to background check. She knows my name and the date of the Oath. No official letters were sent. Please advice, is the phone call enough for the officials to cancel the Oath? Should I still appear for the ceremony?
few people have got calls like that before.. so sounds legit..

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Also where is your oath location Scarborough? coz previous updates were also from people who have their oaths at scarborough..

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So far we have mosafer, akalanaki and Mina72 who got a call saying oath is cancelled and all are from Scarborough.

With the level of information the caller provided, any person who knows the applicant basic details can play a prank and hope someone does not fall a prey to the pranks and miss the oath.

I encourage calling IRRC and verifying the authenticity of these calls.

AG

Mina72

May 25, 2017
Hi,
I have a ceremony appointment tomorrow. Just got a call and told it's canceled because they did not receive the background check results for my family. The caller showed up as "Private Number" and the lady over the line had my date of birth to prove it was from CIC. Did anyone hear anything like this? A notice of cancellation, with a phone call, from a private number, less than 24 hours before the ceremony appointment?!
Hi, exactly the same happened to me this morning. A lady from Scarborough office called me to cay that my Oath on December 12th has been cancelled due to background check issue. I m shocked!!!

Mina72

May 25, 2017
So far we have mosafer, akalanaki and Mina72 who got a call saying oath is cancelled and all are from Scarborough.

With the level of information the caller provided, any person who knows the applicant basic details can play a prank and hope someone does not fall a prey to the pranks and miss the oath.

I encourage calling IRRC and verifying the authenticity of these calls.

AG
What I understand from above, one person already went to the Oath and were told that it is true and he has to wait for reschedul day.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Do you think it’s the same staff screwing up the application.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What I understand from above, one person already went to the Oath and were told that it is true and he has to wait for reschedul day.
In case of this person yes, he/she went to the Oath and they were sent back.
Knowing about this phone call based notification, there could be some ill wisher who can prank and jeopardize the Oath of some deserving candidate .

AG