Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
You were here for 12 years and applied now is your problem.
Please be sensitive and respectful to people who follow this forum
Most of the people who have applied here want their application processed as smooth as possible.
No one wants to be in a situation to get Oath invite after almost a year of anxiety and then get a call saying clearances are not done.
If you cannot make someone feel better during their problems, then stay out of it.

It is easy to judge someone else. If I was to judge you, I had many reasons....
Did not apply for Citizenship just because you were stingy not to spend the money on it ?
Now just because you spending more money renewing your PR are you leaning towards citizenship?
Or were you a convict who could not apply for Citizenship ?
Or were you having two feet in two different boats all these years in your home country and Canada ?

Who gives damn on your patriotism on people giving their life. You need to get a life
Regarding Karma, looks like you are on the bad side of Karma as you do not have your Citizenship even after 12 years
May be 12 years earlier you came with few bags of Rice and Lentil and some pressure cooker and lived of benefits from Canada thus your guilty of have taken more since you moved to this country.
As you have said it Farebox, ..Karma is a bad thing... You have just applied for your citizenship.. ahhhhhhh be mindful you have a long way to go in this journey... even i am curious why after 12 years.. and in this entire 12 years u could manage to stay only for 1049 days which is very very curious... Its people like u who run away after getting Canadian passport later to come in ur old days to njoy CPP and free medical aid.. Wish u all the best
AMEN.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
As you have said it Farebox, ..Karma is a bad thing... You have just applied for your citizenship.. ahhhhhhh be mindful you have a long way to go in this journey... even i am curious why after 12 years.. and in this entire 12 years u could manage to stay only for 1049 days which is very very curious... Its people like u who run away after getting Canadian passport later to come in ur old days to njoy CPP and free medical aid.. Wish u all the best
It could be that he means he was a student here, then became PR. I have also been in Canada for 10 years now (5 years as a student, 5 years as a worker), but am only now eligible to apply for citizenship. In my 10 years i have less than 80 days of absence.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It could be that he means he was a student here, then became PR. I have also been in Canada for 10 years now (5 years as a student, 5 years as a worker), but am only now eligible to apply for citizenship. In my 10 years i have less than 80 days of absence.
After you became eligible, would it be fair for you to wait longer than normal processing time?
Did not apply for Citizenship just because you were stingy not to spend the money on it ?
---> I did spend anyway. lol. But not going to reduce my kid's food, their lego, playdoah , vacation, whistler gondola for it.
Now just because you spending more money renewing your PR are you leaning towards citizenship?
---> Never had to renew PR card
Or were you a convict who could not apply for Citizenship ?
---> I wish. wasn't brave enough. Since came to Canada just became chicken. my bad.
Or were you having two feet in two different boats all these years in your home country and Canada ?
--> yes, went to another boat for 210 days out for 4000 days

Here is my time line:
2006 Jan-2009 Aug----- Study visa (Don't talk about English, most Stephen Hawkings in Canada bring language proficiency when lost argument, Study because I had to. Happy with the pass mark, lol)
2009- Sep- 2012 sep---work permit. Applied PR 2013 Aug under CEC.
2012- Sep-2013 july---Open work permit
2013 AUg-PR then 2015 June , law changed

Now you know why I have applied after c-6. You are telling me not to judge but you are doing the same thing. One of friend used to say "I am rich but I don't want to say that, I have rolex but I don't want to say that."lol

what anxiety? If you love Canada and do not want to carry luggage to the Oath ceremony then you are fine. It will come sooner or later.
How would you feel if you get Oath invite and the day before the Oath you get a call to say that the security clearances are pending ?
This thread is about those victims
And others like Shweta.iyer who has Oath coming up in a week. Will they be at peace till the time they take the Oath ?
Imagine those planning a vacation after the Oath who have not visited their parents who are old
People who invite their family or coworkers or friends to the Oath ceremony and have to tell them it is not happening.

What works for you many not work for all here.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
After you became eligible, would it be fair for you to wait longer than normal processing time?
The process is unfair, we already know that. I have been screwed multiple times by IRCC already from C-24, to sponsoring parents, to people who applied after me get AOR and go in process before me, what's one more time ? Just can't wait to be done with this immigration process.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The process is unfair, we already know that. I have been screwed multiple times by IRCC already from C-24, to sponsoring parents, to people who applied after me get AOR and go in process before me, what's one more time ? Just can't wait to be done with this immigration process.
You said it!
Just can't wait to be done with this immigration process

Most of the people here feel relieved after the oath invite.
All other uncertainties before the oath were known

Now this new uncertainty of Oath getting cancelled is not pleasant at all.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I like the way you are talking now.
I know how anxiety can kill anyone. I had plenty of situations before like that. My problem is with the people who always think Canada owe something to them. they are never ever grateful.
The day I came to Canada, my thinking was simple, work, sleep, study, eat. To make money, you have to work. I am in Canada , I like to be here forever then try to do something for this country.
That idea just got busted after a while. I figures, how immigrants here abusing the system. Doing human trafficking, tricking tax system, social assistance system. They are all rich (Only act rich when they are in back home, here most act like a victim ). Refugees are in fact 95% BS, they visit their country right after citizenship, then how they even say that they need place because their home country is not safe.
Before you think of doing something for the country, be sensitive about the applicants on the forum.
Everyone has aspiration to become a Citizen for various reasons.
This forum is for ordinary people who share their experience and expect some advice and support
And there are law makers and law enforcement agencies who are paid to do their job of taking care of the evils that you mentioned
If you are keen on making a change, this forum is a wrong place to preach

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait, that's what this discussion is about ? Of course it's unpleasant. Who said it's not ?

It is what it is, can't do anything about it though.
Nothing can be done about any of the evils of immigrations, but yet there are hopeful people on the forum.
Just got to be sensitive to their sentiments

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most of the people in this forum to share their anxiety or problems or to complain. If you check the track record of last 2 years monthly thread, you will find spreadsheet has almost 90-100% data up to "in process". Oath ceremony date is just around 50%. Half of the people don't even feel that they should at least give their last entry to help other understanding the time. They are here for one purpose and once that is done, they move on to their new purposes. lol. Citizenship is just a profit and loss statement for lot of them. If their home country has stronger passport and they don't allow dual citizenship then , most of them wouldn't even bother applying even Canada pay extra 1000$ for that. lol
90% or more of the people on the forum have a job, a life and a family to worry about.
Time is precious and they are here to get some advice on their application processing worries.
Hence they are discussing the odd scenarios here.

You seem to be more worried about other peoples intentions and karma.
Don't be frustrated.. you will get yours too.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
off course they do. Just don't have a normal courtesy to say I got citizenship today, thanks for the help.
Most of the people do mention they got Oath Invite
Just for a fraction of people who are not so used to forums and stop posting.. why make others feel bad ?
And this forum is for helping the one who need info and not expecting a gratitude or courtesy in return.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I didn't know 40-50 out of 100 is a fraction. Anyway , learning new thing everyday.
About help you are talking about, I know you used to comment about AINP stuffs 7-8 years ago and lure people to text you personally and use them as a client. Not sure you said 90% of the people here have job. Did you count yourself in this as well, whos job is to lure venerable people?
Anyway, I gotta go,
You better go as it looks like you are on some kind of dope and speaking like a chootiya... lol

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why you needed to edit your comments and add some more words? wasn't feeling good that I didn't reply or wasn't good enough win? Here you go. I replied. You know what I was talking abt. You were never in this forum for PR or citizenship. You were telling people to IM you personally and asking money in exchange of help with AINP. You replied me as well. My account was banned because we all were kicking your B*** so badly that you have to delete your post and admin choose to delete us because of language. I don't want to get banned again. So PEACE.

What ID did you use on the forum at that time ?
Were you SRS AINP H1B ?

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think this discussion is of no use to people who need genuine help... AG lets concentrate on helping people with whatever info we have.. Farebox now that u have said PEACE please stick to it. The main concern of this thread is to to see how long it takes for people to become citizens.. so lets not lose focus.

Reactions: AlbertaGovernor

May24th

Nov 16, 2017
have Anyone got oath invite after Dec 19 from Scarborough ? Just hoping if they have added new dates for oath.

Abbass

Dec 7, 2011
Hi,

I applied in April, got request to appear for test in June and waited 6 months before my status changed to DM yesterday. Can anyone tell how long do I have to wait now to get the oath invite?

Thanks in advance