+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Never went out of the country and pretty straightforward application. Working, paying all taxes, all clear, it's over 7 months and still no sign of oath.
I applied at the first week of April

Weltmeister

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
I hope you will get the invitation soon! Let's hope for the best and prepare ourselves for the worst :) - knowing that March applicants get invitations only now. Looks like we will be invited somewhere around January/February 2018.
Anvatrix, i don't want to sound pessimistic but i think it might be even later, as December with the holidays there might not be many ceremonies in the last 2 weeks and also in 1st week of January :(

Weltmeister

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
I think if you live in Toronto, Vancouver or Montreal, it's pretty much a long wait....just see how many people from Calgary are getting their oath invites...congratulations guys!

Mancity

Apr 7, 2017
've successfully passed the test on October 12, 2017 @SCARBOROUGH and still no DM yet... whoever says that the test is easy, do not want to help you out... I haven't seen a trickyest test so far as the one i saw there... This is more language test than knowledge of Canada....Also the interviewer was so ruthless about any details....She even asked me some additionals docs that i did not carry with me that day...Afterwards she said to me to wait for the oath within the 12 months that i've applied (meaning from April 2017 to April 2018)...

chshaojin

Oct 19, 2017
Does anybody know that the applications from Richmond Hill are processed in Scarborough? If it is positive, that is going to be a long long wait.

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Also application that are handled by St. Claire Office - where we will get our test location?

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Hello Forum,

I am March 2017 applicant from Scarborough
Oath Invitation sent on Nov 3rd 2017 for Oath 1st Dec 2017
Please update tracking sheet

Thanks,
L.B

Reactions: Anvatrix

geger

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar-Senegal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Hy Guys,

I just received this in my mail box.
its oath ceremony.
I am reading the pdf file and let you. Things are moving in scarborough office

Sir/Madam,

The purpose of this notice is to invite you to a Canadian Citizenship Ceremony.

The date, time and details of your appointment are attached to this email.

Please read the attached notice carefully to verify the date/time of your appointment and to ensure you bring all required items listed on the notice in order to be eligible to participate in your Citizenship Ceremony.

Please print, fill out and bring the following:

1. Notice to Appear

2. Media Release Form

3. Prohibitions Form

Please do not arrive more than 1 hour prior to your scheduled Citizenship Ceremony due to the high amount of client volume in the check-in/waiting area.
If you are travelling outside of Canada within 1 week or less after your scheduled Citizenship Ceremony, please be aware that this may not allow you enough time to apply for and receive a Canadian Passport. For further information on Passport Canada's locations, timelines, fees, policies and procedures, please consult their website at www.passport.gc.ca

Please keep in mind that you must wait a minimum of 3 business days after your Citizenship Ceremony to apply for a Canadian Passport.

It is very important that we are notified of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and telephone number).

Please visit our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca for information on:

1. How to change your contact information;

2. Application processing times;

3. Checking the status of your application.

You may also call the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Client Support Centre toll-free number at 1-888-242-2100.

If you are unable to attend this event, please contact us as soon as possible at IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to request a new date.

Please include a reasonable explanation as to why you are unable to attend.

Thank you on behalf of the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, we look forward to your attendance on this very special occasion.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
200 Town Centre Court, Suite 370
Scarborough, ON M1P 4X8

geger

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar-Senegal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Hey guys
my ceremony is scheduled on Dec 1,2017 at 10.30 am

very happy. finally done.

please update the sheet

Reactions: Weltmeister

Purke23

Jul 24, 2017
Hello guys,

I have citizenship test in Scarborough office on November 24, this month.

I just received finger prints results from police ( I was waiting since September 22 for this paper).

Where I need to send this FP results- to my office in St.Claire office in Toronto or to office in Scarborough?

Is it ok to send it by normal Canada post mail?

Please answer to me

Thank you

Rick12

Nov 8, 2017
Hi Geger
I have also received oath letter by email from Scarborough office , so happy , going to be Canadian soon , I wish all of you best of luck

Hy Guys,

I just received this in my mail box.
its oath ceremony.
I am reading the pdf file and let you. Things are moving in scarborough office

Sir/Madam,

The purpose of this notice is to invite you to a Canadian Citizenship Ceremony.

The date, time and details of your appointment are attached to this email.

Please read the attached notice carefully to verify the date/time of your appointment and to ensure you bring all required items listed on the notice in order to be eligible to participate in your Citizenship Ceremony.

Please print, fill out and bring the following:

1. Notice to Appear

2. Media Release Form

3. Prohibitions Form

Please do not arrive more than 1 hour prior to your scheduled Citizenship Ceremony due to the high amount of client volume in the check-in/waiting area.
If you are travelling outside of Canada within 1 week or less after your scheduled Citizenship Ceremony, please be aware that this may not allow you enough time to apply for and receive a Canadian Passport. For further information on Passport Canada's locations, timelines, fees, policies and procedures, please consult their website at www.passport.gc.ca

Please keep in mind that you must wait a minimum of 3 business days after your Citizenship Ceremony to apply for a Canadian Passport.

It is very important that we are notified of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and telephone number).

Please visit our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca for information on:

1. How to change your contact information;

2. Application processing times;

3. Checking the status of your application.

You may also call the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Client Support Centre toll-free number at 1-888-242-2100.

If you are unable to attend this event, please contact us as soon as possible at IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to request a new date.

Please include a reasonable explanation as to why you are unable to attend.

Thank you on behalf of the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, we look forward to your attendance on this very special occasion.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
200 Town Centre Court, Suite 370
Scarborough, ON M1P 4X8

Last edited:
Reactions: Weltmeister