+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

samber

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Most of the applicants where it’s said Toronto had their test in Scarborough so they will have Oath Invite for Scarborough so there’s more than 3 of us August applicants waiting for Oath Invite.
Okay, I have a gut feeling you people should be getting invitation letters for oath in next 7 to 10 days. Oath probably will be around 2nd week of May

SSB1992

Apr 1, 2018
Hi guys,

Have things finally moved on to September applicants? Are there any September applicants getting their Oath call? Is there any way to find out what the status is at the Scarborough office?

I feel like people haven’t been posting any oath updates for a while, but at the same time new oath ceremonies are popping up in Scarborough and Toronto.

I’m getting incredibly worried about how slow getting to the Oath ceremony will be..

samber

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hi guys,

Have things finally moved on to September applicants? Are there any September applicants getting their Oath call? Is there any way to find out what the status is at the Scarborough office?

I feel like people haven’t been posting any oath updates for a while, but at the same time new oath ceremonies are popping up in Scarborough and Toronto.

I’m getting incredibly worried about how slow getting to the Oath ceremony will be..
Basically as I mentioned previously, there is only one applicant from Jul ,
3 applicants from Aug, and 6 from Sep waiting for oath invite. Since on the average there are 10 to 13 oath ceremonies in Scarborough every month which means on average around 2000 ( approximating 150 to 200 applicants for oath per month.
This is rough estimate that these three months applicants may get oath. One million dollar question is ,we do not know how many applicants are in Queue . Those members are not listed on forum

tritu

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada on study permit
Hi guys,

Sept applicants' timeline overlap with many of the Oct's. So I think most likely the oath invitation will be sent for them at the same time.

Last edited:

TLHeart

Sep 12, 2017
I am also Sept for Scarborough-single applicant.
AOR: October 11
DM: Jan 24 and still waiting (obviously) for Oath invite.

mg7

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys,
I want to share my timeline here, so it can be added to the file and hopefully help other people:

Scarborough (even though my address is in Mississauga)
Single
AOR 27 November 2017
Test invite March 13
Test date April 4
Decision made status change April 5
Still waiting for the oath letter

Good luck to all :)
Yours and mine seem to be similar applications: I am also a single applicant. I also live in Mississauga however my test is at Scarborough.
Applied for Citizenship on Oct 17th 2017. My application started showing IP on Jan 11th 2018 and on April 3rd, I received a notification for Citizenship Test in Scarborough on April 16th.

Have other applicants that live in Mississauga also been sent for testing to Scarborough?

My wife got Citizenship a few weeks ago. She was called for test in Mississauga & notified of the Oath immediately the same day. Is Scarborough not doing it the same way?

Thanks & regards,

Mohit

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Yours and mine seem to be similar applications: I am also a single applicant. I also live in Mississauga however my test is at Scarborough.
Applied for Citizenship on Oct 17th 2017. My application started showing IP on Jan 11th 2018 and on April 3rd, I received a notification for Citizenship Test in Scarborough on April 16th.

Have other applicants that live in Mississauga also been sent for testing to Scarborough?

My wife got Citizenship a few weeks ago. She was called for test in Mississauga & notified of the Oath immediately the same day. Is Scarborough not doing it the same way?

Thanks & regards,

Mohit
there are few applicants like you .. and Scarborough does not give oath date on the test day.. we are all waiting after passing the test.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Basically as I mentioned previously, there is only one applicant from Jul ,
3 applicants from Aug, and 6 from Sep waiting for oath invite. Since on the average there are 10 to 13 oath ceremonies in Scarborough every month which means on average around 2000 ( approximating 150 to 200 applicants for oath per month.
This is rough estimate that these three months applicants may get oath. One million dollar question is ,we do not know how many applicants are in Queue . Those members are not listed on forum
i am a september applicant but in the spreadsheet my office is listed as Markham.. can someone update it to Scarborough?

mg7

Sep 19, 2017
there are few applicants like you .. and Scarborough does not give oath date on the test day.. we are all waiting after passing the test.
That makes it as painful as possible. Does anyone have average number of days it is taking for Oath after Test in Scarborough?

mg7

Sep 19, 2017
Per the tracker, it seems no one from October has gotten Oath Letter Yet. At best a few people have gotten to DM that's all.
How painful....