+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
@danny_princy and @Shweta.iyer
this is exactly the same situation, right? can you look at my post above?
yes this is exactly our case.. test done in Feb DM on same day.. nothing heard since.. me and Danny are waiting.. hopefully soon.. ask CIC where your relative's file is.. mine is transferred to St Claire..

Danny how about yours? where is your file scarborough or St Claire?

danny_princy

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
yes this is exactly our case.. test done in Feb DM on same day.. nothing heard since.. me and Danny are waiting.. hopefully soon.. ask CIC where your relative's file is.. mine is transferred to St Claire..

Danny how about yours? where is your file scarborough or St Claire?
I dont know they transfer me some where else or not.

TsvetyH

Jul 8, 2017
mero1984 we are the same situation.
September - we sent the documents
November - test
November - Decision made
Still waiting for the ceremony. Our PR is expire in the end of July...we have plan vacation...we keep calling them but they said that they can't do anything before September 2017. It's annoying because I see that a lot of people after us did the Oat already. Please, keep posting if you receive the letter.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
well, apply for PR Card renewal if you need to travel. Perhaps showing your reservation they will speed up the renewal.
Get help from your MP's office.
Call CIC and get a fax number of local office and send them a fax that you're waiting for so long for the oath.

cutechamp

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
DM since May 4th . Still no oath invitation. what is happening in Scarborough office. thought it took like 4-8 weeks to get invitation . feels like forever smh

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My PR is expiring in October. My application is Still IN PROCESS. Should I renew the PR card as I need to gofor vacation in December?
What is the wait time on PR Renewal?
Any suggestions

Mzoubi

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application submitted early Jan
Test done early May, passed
more than 2 months after, yesterday, I have DM update on my eCas
No news about oath yet- not sure how long this will take, I hope this will move quick....

TsvetyH

Jul 8, 2017
So, the processing time for renew PR is 64 days. We will submit our application for urgent renew PR this week. We will add a letter from my husband 's work (the HR will sign it, he need bcz he travel a lot for business) plus our flight tickets and receipt (we have a plan vacation for August). Our PR expire in the end of July. Also, we will send the same letter and tickets to CIC office to speed up the oat ceremony. We are September applicants and DM was update in November and still waiting for oat ceremony.

hotguy

Jul 17, 2017
Submitted my application and child's (under 14) at same time at March 2017, and I passed the exam on May 11, 2017. Why my status is DM and my child is IP? When can we oath?

geger

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar-Senegal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
DM since May 4th . Still no oath invitation. what is happening in Scarborough office. thought it took like 4-8 weeks to get invitation . feels like forever smh
Me DM since 30 June 2017. still waiting. I am going on vacation in 3 weeks time for 3 weeks. hope they do not send me oath invitation when I am away

cutechamp

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Me DM since 30 June 2017. still waiting. I am going on vacation in 3 weeks time for 3 weeks. hope they do not send me oath invitation when I am away
i've been dm since may 4. app received march 6. been dm for 2 months + 13 days. they're really taking their time. need to travel with job soon but no oath yet

geger

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar-Senegal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
i've been dm since may 4. app received march 6. been dm for 2 months + 13 days. they're really taking their time. need to travel with job soon but no oath yet
I remember at the end of my test, the lady told us we should get the oath between 2 to 4 months