+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

danny_princy

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
I think DSQBOY , shweta.iyer and me danny_Princy we three have almost same time line So, please if you received anything please update here...
Thanks in advance.

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
DM on May 13th.... Oath invite on ECAS June 7th .... Ceremony - July 5th

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think DSQBOY , shweta.iyer and me danny_Princy we three have almost same time line So, please if you received anything please update here...
Thanks in advance.
exactly... i follow u two to see if u recd any oath invite.. still waiting... also my file is transferred to St Claire after DM so no i have no clue whats happening..

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

3 weeks after passing my test @SCARBOROUGH.
Nothing after that. I hope I get it soon. Need to travel to US

FINGERS CROSS

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Scarborough?
Hi dkera,

Yes we're with Scarborough. Wife test was April 5th, oath July 1.
She was told the 2-4 months for oath wait on test day.
Best of luck!

dsqboy

Apr 19, 2011
exactly... i follow u two to see if u recd any oath invite.. still waiting... also my file is transferred to St Claire after DM so no i have no clue whats happening..
Hi Shewta,

I got my invite for oath, its on july 1st. I hope urs should also be done.

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey Guys,

I called up CIC few days ago again to ask the status on my file and it has still not changed. still DM and waiting for oath schedule. I have my vacation coming up so i have advised CIC not to schedule an oath when i am away. Interestingly when me n my husband were talking to the CIC representative, he actually told us about a pilot project being held by CIC where you get an opportunity to directly speak to a Citizenship officer who actually takes decisions on the citizenship application file.

I spoke to one such officer and asked few questions, so if any one of you requires more answers which the representatives are unable to answer you can ask them to put you in such pilot projects where the officers themselves give you a call. Hope this helps just wanted to share my two cents

All the best

whammy2008

Star Member
Sep 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

I called up CIC few days ago again to ask the status on my file and it has still not changed. still DM and waiting for oath schedule. I have my vacation coming up so i have advised CIC not to schedule an oath when i am away. Interestingly when me n my husband were talking to the CIC representative, he actually told us about a pilot project being held by CIC where you get an opportunity to directly speak to a Citizenship officer who actually takes decisions on the citizenship application file.

I spoke to one such officer and asked few questions, so if any one of you requires more answers which the representatives are unable to answer you can ask them to put you in such pilot projects where the officers themselves give you a call. Hope this helps just wanted to share my two cents

All the best

Do they give out any info on tentatively when we will get oath invite after DM?

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do they give out any info on tentatively when we will get oath invite after DM?
No unfortunately they do not tell that as it depends upon the office where the application is and all they told me was there are hundreds of applications lined up and its difficult for the officer to comment.

All she said was there is no issue with my application and a decision has been made and it is just waiting for oath.

mero1984

Oct 8, 2012
Can you guys help? my relative is so worried; hope you can help:
1- Applied to citizenship in September 2016
2- Test in Scarborough in November 2016 (passed test same day all questions correct)
3- Decision made also in November 2016 (online)
4- still waiting and not have heard anything so far.

is this normal? relative called CIC and they said its not "a year" since applying in September and it is expected to stay waiting until September 2017. We are so worried. Any tip help thanks so much