+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

tixzydipsy

Jan 20, 2013
Do you usually get an update on ecas when you can an oath invite? The only email I have received so far is acknowledgement email back in November. I didn't get any email for "in process" or test invite .

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Do you usually get an update on ecas when you can an oath invite? The only email I have received so far is acknowledgement email back in November. I didn't get any email for "in process" or test invite .
There should be an additional line in ECAS saying you are invited for Oath (when the time comes)

samber

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
City........Mississauga
Application ........11sep, 2017
AOR....................18 October, 2018
In processing.......8 nov, 2018
Test date...............26 feb, 2018. at Scarborough
DM...........................3 Mar, 2018

What next and how long it will take on average

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
City........Mississauga
Application ........11sep, 2017
AOR....................18 October, 2018
In processing.......8 nov, 2018
Test date...............26 feb, 2018. at Scarborough
DM...........................3 Mar, 2018

What next and how long it will take on average
Oath is next, If you get invite in Mississauga it may not be to long, but Scarborough it take a couple of months for Oath Invite.good luck

HappyAlto

Feb 25, 2018
Oath is next, If you get invite in Mississauga it may not be to long, but Scarborough it take a couple of months for Oath Invite.good luck
Did you see cases where the test was in Scarborough but oath in Mississauga? I thought that once one office starts processing you it would not change till the end...?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Dear Sir, what is you guess which office will call me for oath , Mississauga or Scarborough
nobody can say that, you gotta wait until you receive the notice. Cuz you never know with CIC.
Sometimes they even hold special ceremonies outside the local offices.

Reactions: jsm0085

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
we decided to change our address to Missisauga and requested the file to be moved there as Scarbourough has huge back log, let see how it works now

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
we decided to change our address to Missisauga and requested the file to be moved there as Scarbourough has huge back log, let see how it works now
Good luck,hope you get a quick Invite for Oath,me I am just waiting for they to start calling July applicants then I know august is next finger crossed.

mickel44

Star Member
May 24, 2013
I wouldn't do that honestly,, because at least for scarborough we understand the logic they work with and we know a matter of couple months and we will get the invite.. but to change address and make a file transfer we are not sure about the process that will be taken, is that file gonna be put on the top of the list or bottom?! We dont know... but anyways Good luck!!

I wouldn't do that honestly,, because at least for scarborough we understand the logic they work with and we know a matter of couple months and we will get the invite.. but to change address and make a file transfer we are not sure about the process that will be taken, is that file gonna be put on the top of the list or bottom?! We dont know... but anyways Good luck!!
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Reactions: mickel44

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope you have considered worst case scenario before making that move. May God forbid, what could be the consequences of this move if RQ is issued?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Put them in check, really? Guys - we ALL need to remember the AVERAGE processing time is 12 months. We ALL want it quicker - but that doesn't mean it will happen. There is a need to exercise some patience and allow for due process. Changing an address and an immigration office at this point is excessive. It may work - but it may not.

Reactions: mickel44