+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

kam47j

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Did the officer mention whether your background checks were complete ? If not, then that's likely the reason why you don't have DM yet.

If they were complete, then I suppose the officer hasn't revisited your application after receiving the translation to confirm your eligibility. Just have to wait it out. Nothing to worry about.
Thank you razerblade.
No, she didn't tell me about my background check and I haven't asked her about it as well, maybe I should wait longer!
With thanks,

Reactions: razerblade

Poshy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I just wondered because you described a particular officer and asked if he’d got him st the interview

RP1

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Hello RP1:
No, the interviewer was a middle age lady with glasses, at interview every thing was ok, except cause I had never left Canada during my 4 years, I didn't have my stamps translation with me which was asked for to prepare ASAP. I did and delivered it in the same day and gave her personally by interviewer suggestion to keep my turn for oath without any delay, but she said it will take between period of 12 months. My concern is I have never got my DM so far and agent told me every thing is normal and if they need some thing then will contact me! some body got DM on the day after in Scarborough office.
any idea with thanks,
Scarborough usually calls you for an interview when all your Criminal/Security checks are clear. You should ask the agent why are there inconsistencies with some people getting DM on ecas and some people NOT. Also, Some interviewers do not update the decision after the exam on ecas and when they schedule the oath, then ecas would be updated as complete. I would suggest you ask the agent these questions

Reactions: kam47j

kam47j

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Scarborough usually calls you for an interview when all your Criminal/Security checks are clear. You should ask the agent why are there inconsistencies with some people getting DM on ecas and some people NOT. Also, Some interviewers do not update the decision after the exam on ecas and when they schedule the oath, then ecas would be updated as complete. I would suggest you ask the agent these questions
Hello my friend,
I called them and was told every thing in my file is normal but no DM so far, and the agent mentioned that depends on your officer some are doing slower than others, so I should wait to see what will happen in future.
Thanks,

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
My Interviewer updated the system while I was putting my documents back to my folder and the next day it was Decision Made in Ecas.

Jaay

Dec 28, 2017
Sorry as it might sound a dumb question.

How do you guys reach them over the phone? I called their 800 number hundred times-different times-early early mornings but it keep saying that they are receiving calls more than usual (which I believe is not :cool:) and they can't take calls.

RP1

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
My Interviewer updated the system while I was putting my documents back to my folder and the next day it was Decision Made in Ecas.
Some people get interviewed without a computer just on a table. I am interpreting that those who got interviewed without the computer may not have DM made on ecas.

Poshy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I called the CIC number, waited for over 45 minutes, finally spoke with someone, but got no more information than what I already knew. He said I had to just wait it out.
As for my interviewer, he did not have a computer, but we got the DM the next day.
I think it varies from case to case, and now it seems from the officer you get, which is frustrating, as there is no consistency.

sTAR lu

Dec 5, 2017
Hello folks,
I'm July applicant, My concern is I got the test on 8th of January in Scarborough office and since the date my ECAS still showing In Process and I called them two weeks ago to ask the reason and the agent told me everything looks in progressive but the thing is it has taken so long in comparison with the others who to the exam after me in the same office and got at least DM. please let me know if you have any idea with the same status.
Thanks,
im a may applicant,done test 24 august no dm till today.requested atop twice and wrote a complain on the web got reply everything is fine :(

Reactions: kam47j