Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
I would like to volunteer to help the Oath Schedule Clerk to send out invites. I think Clerk is over loaded and need help.....:D:D

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Interesting to know,

I hope they aren't sitting with us in this thread and counting how many times we complain about Scarboro office :oops:...maybe we should start saying nice things about how speedy the processing is and all :D
Well I will write them a letter. Dear IRCC what’s up what taking my application so long here’s is a few pointers so we could stop calling you so much.Please let’s us know what Our DM is it’s hard waiting 6 months for a letter to show and nothing happening.Please let everyone know at time of interview after 6 months if we hear nothing then we could call as much as we like until we get the answer the answer that make much sense.Please let your call centre agent know it’s our right to call and check our information if we have no response after 6 months. S

samber

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Dear friends,

Today I took oath in Scarborough. Around 88 new Canadians took oath. Judge was very nice and witty. Nothing unusual, mostly like any other ceremony.
Emotional moments when I received my citizenship certificate. Long wait is over. Now I can concentrate on my life and no more restlessness.
It is my earnest desire that most people from Scarborough should get expedited oath invitation and specially guys from jul, August who are long overdue for the ceremony.

I thank all forum members for their suggestion, sharing experiences and patience during long waiting period

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Dear friends,

Today I took oath in Scarborough. Around 88 new Canadians took oath. Judge was very nice and witty. Nothing unusual, mostly like any other ceremony.
Emotional moments when I received my citizenship certificate. Long wait is over. Now I can concentrate on my life and no more restlessness.
It is my earnest desire that most people from Scarborough should get expedited oath invitation and specially guys from jul, August who are long overdue for the ceremony.

I thank all forum members for their suggestion, sharing experiences and patience during long waiting period
Congrats!!! Well deserved.

bslk

Jun 7, 2018
Hi everyone,
I register here especially to share my expirience and ask yours.
I and my family applied in May 2017. We had interview and test in Jan 9 in Scarborough.
I want to add we are regular family, regular file, interview was good, no fingerprints, etc.
But still nothing. No any changes to DM.
I called them to ask what happened. And I was said that everything is ok, no any documents are needed. Just wait. How ling? Nobody knows.
Does anybody have the same situation, who wait longer than 1 year?

Poshy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Dear friends,

Hi
I too was at the same ceremony today with my family. What a wonderful feeling. The judge mentioned that, since November, 5000 people have become citizens at this office.
Wishing all the forum members all the best.
We applied in September.
My first emotion was a sense of relief that this phase in life is over....

JasonToronto

Apr 9, 2018
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Interview........
05-04-2018
This week has been a huge silence.. Please share if you receive an invite tomorrow!

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I don't think there will be any invite tomorrow, lets wait for Monday June 11th and see if anything happens!

Reactions: bslk

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Hi everyone,
I and my family applied in May 2017. We had interview and test in Jan 9 in Scarborough.
I want to add we are regular family, regular file, interview was good, no fingerprints, etc.
I called them to ask what happened. And I was said that everything is ok, no any documents are needed. Just wait. How ling? Nobody knows.
Some of the agents don’t even look at your file when you called so you should give a call again maybe you will get a different agent who will give you some information when you called tell the agent it been 6 months since you did your test and over a year since you applied.good luck

Reactions: bslk

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hi everyone,
Your application is still "in process"? you never got "Decision Made" after all this long wait?