+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

samber

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Congratulations
Kindly, where u will do the oath?
And what is ur time line?
I am Mississauga applicant who did the test in Scarborough then they transfered my file back to Mississauga.
I applied on August , test Feb 5, still waiting
I am Mississauga September applicant and test was in Scarborough on 26 Feb, DM on 3rd March, oath on 7th Jun in Scarborough .
Looking forward to plan passport application

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Hi Friends
I moved to the last stage of citizenship oath to be held on 7th June .My heart is with all those who are still waiting for oath invite specially Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep applicants who have been un necessarily delayed.

May I request how soon we can apply for passport after oath, which passport office has minimum processing time, and how long it takes approx. Personal experiences will be more realistic. I am Mississauga applicant who ended up in Scarborough
Congrats! Regarding your passport, it can be applied 2 business days after the oath ceremony. And you can apply it in any Service Ontario office. Since you are looking to get it quick, you should check for the urgent processing. They give the passport by the end of next business day.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/urgent-emergency-passport.html

You must provide proof of travel for urgent service. You may also need to provide it for express service.

Proof of travel can be:
  • an airline, bus or train ticket
  • a written declaration, if travelling by car
  • a travel itinerary showing travel proof of payment
  • proof of illness or death in the family requiring immediate travel

Poshy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Our experience when our son applied for his urgent passport was,
He just spoke to the woman at the counter, explaining why he wanted an urgent passport, and she was very accommodating.
However, it’s best to have proof of travel, if that’s a requirement.
More importantly, make certain that the people who are your guarantors and references are available to take a call from the passport office.
In the case of urgent passports, they call ALL and ask questions about you to ascertain that you know the person well.
In our son’s case, they were t able to get through to one of them, so, when he went to pick the passport up, they asked him if he knew of anyone else...and he scrambled for another contact, whom they then called.
He was asked to return an hour later.
They were very nice and helpful, but they absolutely call all your guarantors and references.

donald duck

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi Friends
I moved to the last stage of citizenship oath to be held on 7th June .My heart is with all those who are still waiting for oath invite specially Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep applicants who have been un necessarily delayed.

May I request how soon we can apply for passport after oath, which passport office has minimum processing time, and how long it takes approx. Personal experiences will be more realistic. I am Mississauga applicant who ended up in Scarborough
Congratulations Samber!

Yasamin2017

May 9, 2017
  1. We sent you a notice on May 24, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 18, 2018 at 9:15 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Applying in person usually is fastest (at passport office).
They usually give 2 weeks time but in most cases passport comes home (via Xpresspost) much much earlier.
Scarborough is pretty fast service.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
  1. We sent you a notice on May 24, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 18, 2018 at 9:15 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats!

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
I called IRCC yesterday, after the wait time of more then 40 min, A lady picked up my phone and she was very humble, after the inquiry about my application she said, all is complete but they have forwarded my application to Mississauga office. I live in Markham, and test was in Scarborough. My test date was 18 Jan 2018.

Anyone else faced the same situation? Please reply.

I called IRCC yesterday, after the wait time of more then 40 min, A lady picked up my phone and she was very humble, after the inquiry about my application she said, all is complete but they have forwarded my application to Mississauga office. I live in Markham, and test was in Scarborough. My test date was 18 Jan 2018.

I wonder why did they sent your application to Mississauga while they sent Mississauga people to Scarborough. it does not make any sense at all. I hope this does not delay you.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated. Congrats!!

Osama912

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016

Hi
I am same as you
I live in Mississauga and they sent my application to Scharbroug...I did the test in Scarborough in Feb 5..then when I called them they told me that they sent my application to Mississauga.
I applied on August , test on Feb 5, DM on Feb 6...still waiting the path...
Please keep in touch with me