+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi iqama and passport

Prob

Aug 25, 2018
Hi,
I am a resident of Jeddah and waiting eagerly for my ITA in coming weeks, hence i am trying to arrange the documents beforehand. I need to know few details about getting Saudi PCC for me & my spouse + Translation of mine a Iqama & PCC of both of us.

1. I got the letter from Sri Lanka consulate requesting for PCC and got this letter attested from MOFA. Does my wife also need to come to the Police station in Jeddah to apply for PCC.

2. How did you translate the documents and where? Did you get a translator's affidavit for the translations? or chamber of commerce or MOFA attestation would suffice?

Please clarify me on the above queries based on your knowledge and experience.
Thanks in advance..
Hi
Just wanted to get some insights whether yoi got any evaluation for AAT.. at least as a deploma through WES..

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Hi
Just wanted to get some insights whether yoi got any evaluation for AAT.. at least as a deploma through WES..
I didn’t do any evaluation for AAT, because one member in this forum said he received no Canadian equavalency for AAT

Apr 12, 2023
The process for obtaining a Saudi iqama and passport can be complex, but it is important to understand the steps involved to ensure that the documents are obtained correctly and in a timely manner.

Here is the procedure,

Obtaining a Saudi iqama:

• Obtain a work visa from the employer in Saudi Arabia
  • The employer sponsors the foreign national and submits a visa application to the Saudi embassy or consulate in their home country
  • Once the visa is approved, the foreign national can travel to Saudi Arabia
  • Complete the iqama application process with the Saudi Ministry of Interior
  • The iqama must be renewed annually
Obtaining a Saudi passport:

• Saudi citizens can apply through the Passport Department's website or in person at a passport office
  • The application requires personal information and supporting documents, such as birth certificates and national ID cards
  • Foreign nationals residing in Saudi Arabia can also apply for a passport through their respective embassies or consulates
  • A Saudi passport is valid for 5 years
General:

• Both the iqama and passport must be carried at all times while in Saudi Arabia
  • Failure to keep these documents up to date or carry them at all times can result in penalties or deportation

For Further Details: ksaexpats.com

Last edited: