+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

MWH007

Aug 9, 2014
I have submitted my PCC for Saudi before two years and it was accepted without any addidavit. Even it was not verified by chamber. I am from Pakistan. The stamp of the translator should show the name and address.
May be its a new requirement of CIC.
hi
I’m also from pakistan lahore . Can you please help me related to POF.? My Riyadh bank has only provided me with a 6 months statement with stamp and no other financial letter for POF
Is it sufficient or not?

billufarmer

Sep 3, 2019
H

Hi,
Can you please confirm that
I’ve requested Riyadh bank to provide me a financial letter as required from cic , but they have only provided me with the 6 months bank statement with a stamp on each page. Is it sufficient to show POF?

plz help . Someone who already received the PR
Received mine 2 weeks ago, I submitted the 6months statement and a Certificate of Balance that stated when my account was opened and my Iqama number and the balance on the day of the letter . I submitted that along with the stamped statement and it was accepted. But I did mention in the Letter of Explanation that my bank refused to issue a letter with the same wordings as required, and how I made extra efforts to visit the Head office etc and nobody accepted the request so this is the only document I can submit as my financial statement. Attached my Iqama also in the same letter.

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
H

Hi,
Can you please confirm that
I’ve requested Riyadh bank to provide me a financial letter as required from cic , but they have only provided me with the 6 months bank statement with a stamp on each page. Is it sufficient to show POF?

plz help . Someone who already received the PR
That should be okay. CIC must be aware candidates based in Saudi Arabia sending just bank statement stamped.

In my case, bank just stamped the statements I've downloaded from online banking even did not sign.

MWH007

Aug 9, 2014
That should be okay. CIC must be aware candidates based in Saudi Arabia sending just bank statement stamped.

In my case, bank just stamped the statements I've downloaded from online banking even did not sign.
Hi

thanks .

I want to know one more thing . I entered in KSA on 6 Sep . But on my issued PCC issue ID date is from October because my iqama was issued in October after one month as it’s a normal process.

is it ok? anyone get acceptance?

Although my previous PCC from pakistan got that duration of one month covered too .

MWH007

Aug 9, 2014
Received mine 2 weeks ago, I submitted the 6months statement and a Certificate of Balance that stated when my account was opened and my Iqama number and the balance on the day of the letter . I submitted that along with the stamped statement and it was accepted. But I did mention in the Letter of Explanation that my bank refused to issue a letter with the same wordings as required, and how I made extra efforts to visit the Head office etc and nobody accepted the request so this is the only document I can submit as my financial statement. Attached my Iqama also in the same letter.
Hi

thanks .

I want to know one more thing . I entered in KSA on 6 Sep . But on my issued PCC issue ID date is from October because my iqama was issued in October after one month as it’s a normal process.

is it ok? anyone get acceptance?

Although my previous PCC from pakistan got that duration of one month covered too .

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Hey everyone,

I was going through the checklist and found that I need to submit the Police clearance certificate for the person being sponsored, however when I was looking at the procedure to get the PCC from Saudi , canada.ca website says:

Do I need to provide a police certificate with my application for permanent residence? No. We will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a police certificate.

A police certificate request letter will be sent to you by mail after your application for Permanent Residence has been received. You must present this letter, along with valid identification and proof of legal residency in Saudi Arabia to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If they approve you, the letter will give you the address to the police headquarters where you must go and apply in person.

If your application is being processed at the Canadian High Commission in London, you are not required to get a police certificate until the London visa office sends you a police certificate request letter with instructions on how to apply
. ”

Now, it’s a bit confusing .. whether I should send the PCC along with the spousal immigration application or I should wait until the London Visa office asks for it ? It’s confusing because the checklist says that the PCC should be submitted with the application.

Secondly, could someone share the procedure for getting the PCC from Jeddah ( for Pakistani National ) ?

Courtesy: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

Klemb

Nov 10, 2019
In my case when I have got the passport submit request from Abudhabi, my family was out of kingdom and there was no plan to bring them back. So, initially upon request, they sent me another email requesting to submit to the family members to process their visa stamping in Singapore while mine will be processed in Abu Dhabi. However, I did not take any risk and got their passports by courier here; got all stamped from Abu Dhabi and sent back to home.

So, if you want some of your family members to have their visa stamped from your home country, that's possible.
Hi,

Please how did you send your passports to Abu Dhabi from Saudi Arabia? Did you use VFS Saudi Arabia?

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
Hi, i am residing in KSA from 2017 MARCH , until that time i was in INDIA. What is the process to apply for PCC of INDIA from KSA -RIYADH. Do i need to travel or can get it from the indian embassy over here? Also I would like to know i am presently awaiting my ECA due on 3 mar 2020. Should I wait for the PCC process till I get the ITA or rather start arranging the PCC.s of INDIA and KSA from now. Please guide.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
hello everyone
This is my last year as a dependent on father's sponsorship, I have 8 months left for transfer/renewal.

I want to ask is it better to apply from KSA or India? Processing times or any information will be very helpful.
Currently I have a job in India and I am on a month long vacation here in Saudi Arabia. My job experience is also from India. Will it look shady if I apply from Saudi Arabia or is it okay because I have valid residence permit here?

Any advise will be much appreciated.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi,
I and husband have ksa visas, how to get the translation?
Also some stamps are missing, how to get the travel record ?
How to get the arabic stamps translated?

please help

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
The visa and stamps for entry exit are in arabic.
Do we need to provide the translation to apply for PR?
If you talking in context of travel history proof, the scanned copy of the passport pages are sufficient, no need to translate the exit entry visa stamps. Send a separate concise excel converted to PDF in which the travel history is well maintained.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi,

Regarding the upfront medical
Im planning to do it from Al warood, riyadh.
Do I have to book an appointment or is it walk in?

Also, what about the form imm1017e ?
Where to get that from?