+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

saadansari

Feb 25, 2018
I am Filling IMM008 generic form Not sure what to mention the current status in country of residence (permanent resident or Worker) and what's the duration need to mention from and to

Considering I born in Saudi Arabia

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi all,

Need help.
I received the bank letter from Samba bank in arabic.
however,my employer name is mentioned as per the iqama but I work for a different company and profession.

How to explain this situation?
will it affect my application?

ayyub85

Feb 9, 2016
I don’t know if it helps you but i am getting a letter from my consulate that saudi pcc made a mistake and this is the correct place of birth which is mentioned in the passport
Hi,
Dears I am on the same issue that you were before. Since this topic was 3 years old from today's date so I hope positive replies. My company gave me a clear answer that jawazat is not entertainment such corrections. So what else is possible to get it corrected. Can we tell the translator to put the DOB from Passport?

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi,
Dears I am on the same issue that you were before. Since this topic was 3 years old from today's date so I hope positive replies. My company gave me a clear answer that jawazat is not entertainment such corrections. So what else is possible to get it corrected. Can we tell the translator to put the DOB from Passport?
Ask them to write as per passport

MUZU

Sep 2, 2018
EXPERT OPINION REQUIRED

Good day to all,

I am an indian born and raised in Saudi Arabia. I completed my Law degree in India and my ECA report from IQAS has accredited the same. After My degree I got married and moved back to Saudi Arabia where I have been working as an English & Social teacher for Secondary school since 4 years without work permit. As my status on IQAMA says Dependent. (The process of work permit is on going and will take very long time as offices are closed due to Covid)
My Company has provided stamped experience letter along with letter of recondition and I have salary statements to prove my work.

My Question is:
I am the primary applicant for our Canadian immigration. Will this status affect my application? Can I claim points for work? Or will I be rejected?
I have the same query... Did u get any answer? I heard that Dependents work experience from Saudi is valid... what status should we select ? Worker , permanent resident or other?

Bella00

Nov 11, 2020
Dear All applicants living in Saudi Arabia,

I tried a lot to search a room for the applicants residing in Saudi Arabia, but unseccessful

Lets be together and share immigration experiences, and be helpful to each other.

Scanner

AOR Feb 16th 2021
Forever Hopeful