Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hello dears

How can I:

1) Obtain police certificate
2) Attest my documents (is the ministry of foreign affairs attestation required?)
No need for the attestation as per IRCC you have to upload only original soft copy

mohammedyahya

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Jeddah

mohammedyahya

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Jeddah
If you live in Saudi Arabia
A police certificate request letter will be sent to you by mail after your application for Permanent Residence has been received. You must present this letter, along with valid identification and proof of legal residency in Saudi Arabia to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If they approve you, the letter will give you the address to the police headquarters where you must go and apply in person.

If your application is being processed at the Canadian High Commission in London, you are not required to get a police certificate until the London visa office sends you a police certificate request letter with instructions on how to apply.

If you are applying at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE, you should submit a police certificate with your application. You can contact the visa office for a request letter by completing the IRCC Web form – Abu Dhabi. Please include your immigration file number if you have one.

For applications being processed at any other office, request letters can be requested by completing the IRCC Web form - Riyadh. Please include the file number, the office where you applied and your mailing address.

The closest office to Jeddah would be:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ministry+of+Foreign+Affairs/@21.4920823,39.185234,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x15c3cf05dccffd23:0xc4120b4c08614561!8m2!3d21.4920823!4d39.1874227

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
If you live in Saudi Arabia
A police certificate request letter will be sent to you by mail after your application for Permanent Residence has been received. You must present this letter, along with valid identification and proof of legal residency in Saudi Arabia to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If they approve you, the letter will give you the address to the police headquarters where you must go and apply in person.

If your application is being processed at the Canadian High Commission in London, you are not required to get a police certificate until the London visa office sends you a police certificate request letter with instructions on how to apply.

If you are applying at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE, you should submit a police certificate with your application. You can contact the visa office for a request letter by completing the IRCC Web form – Abu Dhabi. Please include your immigration file number if you have one.

For applications being processed at any other office, request letters can be requested by completing the IRCC Web form - Riyadh. Please include the file number, the office where you applied and your mailing address.

The closest office to Jeddah would be:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ministry+of+Foreign+Affairs/@21.4920823,39.185234,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x15c3cf05dccffd23:0xc4120b4c08614561!8m2!3d21.4920823!4d39.1874227
Excuse me, PCC must submit with PR application package. If application delivered without PCC they will hold the file in pre-scanning and raise a request to submit PCC.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
The IRCC website states the following for Saudi Arabia:

"Do I need to provide a police certificate with my application for permanent residence? No. We will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a police certificate."

Source
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html
This is general information, once anyone got ITA or Nomination to apply PR application must follow their required forms list. IMM5690e this is the complete required document checklist form that must be attached with PR application package.
Download this form and see point # 15.

Thanks

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
I understand your point, however, it is actually the document checklist that is general, the link provided is specific to Saudi Arabia. There are many countries that require PCCs upfront, these are the countries that you must submit the PCCs with the application. Some countries require a letter from IRCC requesting the PCC, Saudi Arabia is one of these countries. Also, the document checklist you sent is specific to PNP and Quebec Skilled Workers only.
Well, in that case, you must obtain the PCC request letter from your own embassy - as far as I know. IRCC will not provide any request letter for PCC Saudi Arabia. Even if you ask Canadian Embassy Riyadh to give you a letter for PCC, they will not issue anything for PCC. I had tried with them and they refused.

In general, I visit my home country embassy (Pakistan Embassy - Riyadh) they had given me a letter in Arabic for PCC and process begin.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Yes sir, for Pakistan you must provide PCCs upfront and there is a separate application process for it.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/pakistan.html

I promise you i have done this countless times before to Saudi Arabic and many other countries and i am correct in my assessment. What i would advise everyone to do when submitting an application that requires PCCs from a country that doesn't require upfront PCCs is to include a placeholder in the application. I have copy and pasted a template below.

May 1, 2019

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Dear Sir/Madam:

Re: Police Clearance Certificate for ______

Principal Applicant: ___________

E #: ____________

Please be advised that we act as the solicitors for the above-named individual(s) with respect to her application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order to satisfy the police clearance certificate requirement for _____, the above named requires an official request letter from the IRCC in order to obtain _____police certificate.

Our client submits the following:

“I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

We kindly request that your office issue the above-mentioned letter so that our client may obtain a police certificate from ______.

Yours truly,

_________
Appreciate this work with ending quotes ;)

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Guys relax
I am saudi based applicant .Mr Fahad is right you need to submit saudi PCC along with your all required documents
To obtain the PCC you need to request to embassy of Canada Riyadh for the pCC request letter they will take your name address and send you via Aramex after that once you receive this letter you have to go to the police station main branch of your city and show them with your ITA they will take your fingers prints n give you the PCC

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Well, in that case, you must obtain the PCC request letter from your own embassy - as far as I know. IRCC will not provide any request letter for PCC Saudi Arabia. Even if you ask Canadian Embassy Riyadh to give you a letter for PCC, they will not issue anything for PCC. I had tried with them and they refused.

In general, I visit my home country embassy (Pakistan Embassy - Riyadh) they had given me a letter in Arabic for PCC and process begin.
That’s old procedure which you followed you just need to call or email to Embassy of Canada riyadh then they will send you PCC request letter

sahilmajid

Jan 28, 2018
Hafr Albatin
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
My process for PCC was completely different. I got a NOC letter from Indian Embassy Riyadh requesting PCC from Saudi Arabia. It worked perfectly. The only mini hurdle that came was when PCC was provided in Arabic, I needed to get it translated and then get the translation stamped from Chamber of Commerce. The stamping was quick and easy but finding a translator who had a valid business license with Chamber of Commerce was a headache.

hriaz361

Apr 21, 2019
My process for PCC was completely different. I got a NOC letter from Indian Embassy Riyadh requesting PCC from Saudi Arabia. It worked perfectly. The only mini hurdle that came was when PCC was provided in Arabic, I needed to get it translated and then get the translation stamped from Chamber of Commerce. The stamping was quick and easy but finding a translator who had a valid business license with Chamber of Commerce was a headache.
Can you share google map location of approved translator in Riyadh?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Reactions: hriaz361