+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
camyhome said:
Dear friends,

What is the procedure for doing upfront medical from Alwarood Clinic Riyadh,
and what documents they need?
There aren't any requirements. Just go there and tell them that you need to undergo an "Upfront" Medical for Canadian Immigration. Just take these things with you:

1. Passport
2. Iqama
3. Preferably your Express Entry acknowledgement letter when you created your profile. (Not required but take it in any case).

They will probably ask you for a UCI number. Tell them you don't have it as you are wanting an Upfront Medical. (I'm assuming this is your first application to CIC. If you have applied before, then you would have a UCI).

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
shariq123 said:
There aren't any requirements. Just go there and tell them that you need to undergo an "Upfront" Medical for Canadian Immigration. Just take these things with you:

1. Passport
2. Iqama
3. Preferably your Express Entry acknowledgement letter when you created your profile. (Not required but take it in any case).

They will probably ask you for a UCI number. Tell them you don't have it as you are wanting an Upfront Medical. (I'm assuming this is your first application to CIC. If you have applied before, then you would have a UCI).
Many thanks bro,

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I wanted to ask you guys who used to go from eastrern province to bahrain a lot through the king fahad causeway,what did u do when filling your travel history

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
shariq123 said:
Yes it's explicitly mentioned on the CIC website (please read the procedure) that you DO NOT have to submit a Saudi PCC at the time of submitting your Express Entry application. Once you submit your Express Entry application, after that CIC will request you to submit a Saudi PCC.

You do not need AlRajhi bank to issue you a PCC letter. When you're submitting your application, in the police certificate upload section, just upload a letter written by you (just go on Microsoft Word and save that as a PDF) stating that "I cannot provide you a Saudi PCC right now as I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate". That's all you require right now.

Thanks much, you were right about the PCC, I saw it in that link.

As regards alrajhi, I did not mean PCC, I mean the POF letter in IRCC format, how do we explain this to the bank? Do they issue it at all?

Anybody who has done the POF with alrajhi bank should pls advice

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
shariq123 said:
Yes it's explicitly mentioned on the CIC website (please read the procedure) that you DO NOT have to submit a Saudi PCC at the time of submitting your Express Entry application. Once you submit your Express Entry application, after that CIC will request you to submit a Saudi PCC.

You do not need AlRajhi bank to issue you a PCC letter. When you're submitting your application, in the police certificate upload section, just upload a letter written by you (just go on Microsoft Word and save that as a PDF) stating that "I cannot provide you a Saudi PCC right now as I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate". That's all you require right now.

As regards alrajhi, I did not mean PCC, I mean the POF letter in IRCC format, how do we explain this to the bank? Do they issue it at all?

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
esos4real said:

For the POF letter, just go to AlRajhi and tell them you need a bank statement letter that states:

A/C current balance
A/C opening date
A/C number
A/C type
A/C holder has no bank loan or debt outstanding on his credit cards.
Last 6 months average balance

The first 4 things Bank AlRajhi will definitely provide you as they have a set template which includes all of the first 4 things. The last 2 things they will not write on your letter I'm pretty sure. If they do, then great. However for no bank loan or debt outstanding, attach your credit card statements that signify that there is no debt outstanding on it. Don't worry about the last 6 months average balance. Write an LOE stating that the bank does not include this in its bank letter. Attach last 7-8 months of bank statements. Get your bank letter signed and stamped on AlRajhi letterhead.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
shariq123 said:
For the POF letter, just go to AlRajhi and tell them you need a bank statement letter that states:

A/C current balance
A/C opening date
A/C number
A/C type

The first 4 things Bank AlRajhi will definitely provide you as they have a set template which includes all of the first 4 things. The last 2 things they will not write on your letter I'm pretty sure. If they do, then great. However for no bank loan or debt outstanding, attach your credit card statements that signify that there is no debt outstanding on it. Don't worry about the last 6 months average balance. Write an LOE stating that the bank does not include this in its bank letter. Attach last 7-8 months of bank statements. Get your bank letter signed and stamped on AlRajhi letterhead.
Regarding loan and liabilities, one of my friends had a huge loan with his bank and every month on 25th, his loan instalment is cut from his account, but surprisingly, IRCC and as well as SINP, didn't notice it in the statement and they didn't argued for that finance payment being made every month on 25th from his account.

He got his visa at super speed.

I don't know whether its a miss by IRCC and SINP or its a standard protocol that they don't look for such things...

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
rizwan150 said:
Regarding loan and liabilities, one of my friends had a huge loan with his bank and every month on 25th, his loan instalment is cut from his account, but surprisingly, IRCC and as well as SINP, didn't notice it in the statement and they didn't argued for that finance payment being made every month on 25th from his account.

He got his visa at super speed.

I don't know whether its a miss by IRCC and SINP or its a standard protocol that they don't look for such things...
I think that's a huge miss from SINP. IRCC you can expect them to miss it because they would rely on SINP to do all the due diligence. If SINP approved, IRCC generally will also approve since they will only delve into the Background Check then as SINP ought to have seen all the other stuff like financials, documents, travel history etc.

Did you friend provide an LOE explaining his loan situation? Maybe SINP and IRCC were happy with his explanation of the loan.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
matchless said:
in my case just the bank statement from Riyad bank was accepted for POF , no other letter from bank was required
Not any other document is required, requirement is only Bank Statement. Rest of the things, people mostly do by themselves as an add on.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
shariq123 said:
I think that's a huge miss from SINP. IRCC you can expect them to miss it because they would rely on SINP to do all the due diligence. If SINP approved, IRCC generally will also approve since they will only delve into the Background Check then as SINP ought to have seen all the other stuff like financials, documents, travel history etc.

Did you friend provide an LOE explaining his loan situation? Maybe SINP and IRCC were happy with his explanation of the loan.
No LOE was submitted, neither anyone of them asked about it, it was not pointed out by them.

Whether its a miss or normal procedure, his SINP approval came in just 21 days in Dec-2016 EE stream.

Anyway, it differs from case to case.

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
matchless said:
in my case just the bank statement from Riyad bank was accepted for POF , no other letter from bank was required
wow, that's so relieving because I am just thinking of how I will go and speak Arabic to the Alrajhi Saudi banker about letter in IRCC format....lol

Please how many months did you go for? Did you also explain in the LOE?

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
shariq123 said:

A/C current balance
A/C opening date
A/C number
A/C type

Thanks bro. I will just ask for bank statement and their standard bank reference letter and then explain the rest in LOE.
BTW who do I address this letter to? I need exact CIC address, thanks

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
shariq123 said:

1. Passport
2. Iqama

Thanks but please can I go with passport only or iqama only alongside EE letter?

I say so because my employer can only offer to give u one form of identification. they either take iqama and give passport or take passport and give iqama. Anyways I have hospital certified photocopy of iqama. what do you think sir?

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
esos4real said:
Thanks but please can I go with passport only or iqama only alongside EE letter?

I say so because my employer can only offer to give u one form of identification. they either take iqama and give passport or take passport and give iqama. Anyways I have hospital certified photocopy of iqama. what do you think sir?
Do you know that's illegal? The employer cannot keep your passport with them. Both the passport and the iqama should be with you. Anyways, if you can take only one, then take your passport definitely and your hospital certified iqama photocopy.

esos4real said:
Thanks bro. I will just ask for bank statement and their standard bank reference letter and then explain the rest in LOE.
BTW who do I address this letter to? I need exact CIC address, thanks
"To Whom It May Concern" will suffice or if they ask you who to address the letter to, then tell them "Citizenship & Immigration Canada".