+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
minirose said:
Hello.. anyone applied from jeddah...I got a few questions regarding saudi pcc and medical. On IRCC website, it says I need a pcc request from them before I can apply for saudi pcc. I am from EE category, can't I request upfront? If yes... What's the procedure? Does saudi police provide with pcc or require a request letter? I got ITA but I didn't yet submit my PR application because of these missing documents of pcc and medical. Please let me know the procedure if anyone went through this. Highly confused.
You do NOT need to upload a Saudi PCC at the time of submission of your application. Instead you just need to upload a document written by you saying that "I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from CIC to get a police certificate.” Once CIC receives your Express Entry application and if they deem it necessary, they will tell you themselves to go get a Saudi PCC. After that, you need to email Canadian Embassy in Saudi Arabia and they will provide you with a request letter which you will need to get stamped by MOFA in Saudi Arabia and then take that letter to the Saudi Police Station who will then issue you a Saudi PCC. Hopefully that helps.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
rizwan150 said:
Well, first of all you need to understand the immigration process and then prepare for requirements accordingly.

In this forum, most of us has applied ourselves and you can hardly find any representative related case here.

Applying on your own is easy but needs through understanding of the process and you would need to prepare accordingly then.

Best wishes for your immigration journey and your on way back home to Pakistan.
Brother, I m a Nigerian working in KSA but currently in Nigeria for Vacation. I am hoping for ITA in the next draw insha allah, which is this Wednesday and want you to advice me.
1. I wrote my Country of residence as Saudi Arabia even though I am on holidays in home country, hope no problem with this?

2. Assuming I get an ITA this Wednesday, can I do Medicals in my home country Nigeria? Is it allowed? or I must come to KSA to do t?
3. As regards PCC, please whats the best, shortest and fastest method to get it done in KSA? We all know how difficult it is to get things done. Can I do it in any province? or it mst be Riyadh (I am in Asir province).

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
esos4real said:
Brother, I m a Nigerian working in KSA but currently in Nigeria for Vacation. I am hoping for ITA in the next draw insha allah, which is this Wednesday and want you to advice me.
1. I wrote my Country of residence as Saudi Arabia even though I am on holidays in home country, hope no problem with this? yes, no issue, you can always visit your home country during your job period

2. Assuming I get an ITA this Wednesday, can I do Medicals in my home country Nigeria? Is it allowed? or I must come to KSA to do t?You can do it where ever you want, but its advisable to do it in accessible location since some times, 1% cases, medical team may ask to repeat some test, then that has to be done in same centre. Mostly in cases of diabetic persons.
3. As regards PCC, please whats the best, shortest and fastest method to get it done in KSA? We all know how difficult it is to get things done. Can I do it in any province? or it mst be Riyadh (I am in Asir province). You can do it any where you like as whole saudia is centralized

bbb1253

Dec 26, 2016
Saudi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
Hi guys, Is it required to translate the saudi PCC to arabic since in the current PCC format the name and no criminal record stamp are in english ... only info like place of birth and nationality are in arabic..

Also in case the translation is not submitted will the application be rejected outright ???

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
bbb1253 said:
Hi guys, Is it required to translate the saudi PCC to arabic since in the current PCC format the name and no criminal record stamp are in english ... only info like place of birth and nationality are in arabic..

Also in case the translation is not submitted will the application be rejected outright ???
Translation should be provided.

If you have not provided, no idea whether they will ask for it or not. Such thing can only be answered by someone who was in same situation like you or else, wait with faith.

minirose

Mar 7, 2016
bbb1253 said:

It's always better to get it certified translated... What's the harm if you do but there's always a doubt if you don't.

minirose

Mar 7, 2016
rizwan150 said:
Dear,

You need saudi pcc as well as upfront medical in order to file your case for visa. or else they will reject immediately based on incomplete documentation.

What is your nationality? You can get the request letter from your country's embassy or you may take it from Canadian Embassy by showing your ITA, Saudi Police needs a request letter attested by Saudi MOFA office. Start acting on it immediately as it usually takes some time to issue the PCC. In eastern region, nowadays, they are taking about 25-30 days to issue PCC after submitting your request.

You may try with a saudi person with you in Police Station for urgent process of PCC, they may accept that too and deal it there as per your need and there mind at that time. One of our friend paid around 500 SAR for urgent PCC from Jubail. But all you need first is, request letter either from your country embassy or from canadian embassy and attested by saudi MOFA.

You can do upfront medical from any approved medical center in your city. Details of approved medical centre can be found out on the IRCC website.

Hope it helps.
Thanks rizwan...this helped a lot :)

Gvince

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sidney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
Doc's Request.
20-03-2016
Med's Done....
March 4
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi i received passport request and i cannot go to vfs office to submit because i am on visitor visa. Do you know any travel agency who does this in buraidh. Thank you

mzeeshanvs

Feb 4, 2017
Assalam O alikum,
Any Pakistani national, currently in KSA Preferred.

I am in Saudi Arabia from past 6 months, i am a graphic designer but my aqama is of haddad. Wil this effect my Visa application?

second, After ITA HEC attestation in required for submitting FSWP application ?

Waiting for answers....

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
fido_dido said:
Dears...anyone lately done medical in Riyadh Worood centre ?
Please have you gotten info about this center now? I hear its walk-in and no need for appointment. I am hoping to us ethis center. Please any info you find, let me know.

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
shariq123 said:
You do NOT need to upload a Saudi PCC at the time of submission of your application. Instead you just need to upload a document written by you saying that "I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from CIC to get a police certificate.” Once CIC receives your Express Entry application and if they deem it necessary, they will tell you themselves to go get a Saudi PCC. After that, you need to email Canadian Embassy in Saudi Arabia and they will provide you with a request letter which you will need to get stamped by MOFA in Saudi Arabia and then take that letter to the Saudi Police Station who will then issue you a Saudi PCC. Hopefully that helps.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp
But is this really advisable?

Also, please house how do I get alrajhi bank to issue that letter in IRCC format. I am a Nigerian doctor and honestly for the past 1year working here, its stressful to get any document from Saudi authorities.

Now I am expecting ITA and wondering how to sort myself out. Please someone suggest best method. I am in Najran and the branch workers there are quite non-listening to foreigners most times. I need your advice on what to tell them.

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
ahmedmud said:
PCC's are only accepted as Original. Kindly courrier them. One of my friend send the scanned copy but after few weeks they mailed him to send the original. Therefore, to not delay your application better to send them original. All other docs excluding PCC can be emailed to them as scanned copies.

Thanks and best Regards.
I didn't know that PCC must be sent via courier. Please someone confirm this.
I have gotten my home country's PCC and yet to bet that of KSA. SO does it mean I wont upload them via CIC website? Will they tell in the personal checklist of POST ITA on how and where to send it to?

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
Dear friends,

What is the procedure for doing upfront medical from Alwarood Clinic Riyadh,
and what documents they need?

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
esos4real said:
But is this really advisable?

Also, please house how do I get alrajhi bank to issue that letter in IRCC format. I am a Nigerian doctor and honestly for the past 1year working here, its stressful to get any document from Saudi authorities.

Now I am expecting ITA and wondering how to sort myself out. Please someone suggest best method. I am in Najran and the branch workers there are quite non-listening to foreigners most times. I need your advice on what to tell them.
Yes it's explicitly mentioned on the CIC website (please read the procedure) that you DO NOT have to submit a Saudi PCC at the time of submitting your Express Entry application. Once you submit your Express Entry application, after that CIC will request you to submit a Saudi PCC.

You do not need AlRajhi bank to issue you a PCC letter. When you're submitting your application, in the police certificate upload section, just upload a letter written by you (just go on Microsoft Word and save that as a PDF) stating that "I cannot provide you a Saudi PCC right now as I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate". That's all you require right now.

Reactions: saadharis

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
esos4real said:
I didn't know that PCC must be sent via courier. Please someone confirm this.
I have gotten my home country's PCC and yet to bet that of KSA. SO does it mean I wont upload them via CIC website? Will they tell in the personal checklist of POST ITA on how and where to send it to?
No you do not need to send PCC via courier. It has to be uploaded through your myCIC account along with certified translations if they are not in English or French. But right now at the time of submission, you do not need to upload Saudi PCC. However you do need to upload your other country(s) PCC's.