+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
BB_keina said:
Hello!

I got my permanet residence visa this month and I am planning to finish my contract this October here in riyadh.

I would like to ask for your advise on what to do or prepare before I leave KSA... documents that I need to bring in Canada.

I am also a nirse with Saudi Council license, do I need a certification from them? And what king of certification.

Thank you.
BTW I have some quick questions for you.

1. How long did your process take from AOR?
2. What visa office handled your case? London VO??
3. Did you include your translated Iqama during eapr?
4. lastly was your employment references contacted?

BB_keina

Feb 27, 2014
esos4real said:
BTW I have some quick questions for you.

1. How long did your process take from AOR?
2. What visa office handled your case? London VO??
3. Did you include your translated Iqama during eapr?
4. lastly was your employment references contacted?

1. How long did your process take from AOR? Since 2014
2. What visa office handled your case? London VO?? My application is done with a consultant. I don't know where. But he is based in Canada
3. Did you include your translated Iqama during eapr? Nope. I'm still outside KSA during that time
4. lastly was your employment references contacted? I am not sure.

For nursing in Canada, it will be expensive to study again... :( do you have any idea how much it will cost?

I am taking PASS program (for nurses). It is a program by the government for immigrants who are planning to become a nurse in Canada. It is really helpful. I how I can get RN in Canada.

S

sutyfornow

Re: guide me please?

Hasni said:
bro even if you send your iqama, you will have to get it translated into English,...what I did was.. I requested the translator to write the name as in the Passport and he did it for me, so no big issue. Likewise you can do in the PCC, good luck
Even if the mistake is in the name in english?

S

sutyfornow

Guys, should we attach our ikamas? Is it mandatory? Also what can i do if my name in english in the ikama has an extra letter?

yaacoub89

May 21, 2016
dear ALl,

wish you all the best of Luck in Canada, i will Land in June 2017 after waiting Five years and 2 months i am a Quebec selected skilled worker, i am in KSA since 4 years cant wait to Leave.

S

sutyfornow

yaacoub89 said:
dear ALl,

wish you all the best of Luck in Canada, i will Land in June 2017 after waiting Five years and 2 months i am a Quebec selected skilled worker, i am in KSA since 4 years cant wait to Leave.
Congratulations
Did u attach ur saudi ikama in ur application ?

serenity_eee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi

I would like to know for someone who has got PR (FSW14) and wants to go to Quebec after landing in Toronto. Consider she has got SIN using a non-Quebec address. Now if she moves to Montreal, should she expect any difficulties like Health Care facilities, Employment benefits, education in future for children (born in non-Quebec). It is understandable that first year she cannot claim any benefits. But how about the bursaries (living expense) that people enjoy while they are in full time education in Montreal? If she stays there for one year, can she claim social benefits for employment and children? Will there be any problem later in future when she will apply for citizenship?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Has anyone in this forum been requested to send a confirmation about attending "PUP Interview"and to bring with him "2-Forms of Photo ID"?

prospectimmigrat

Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
11-03-2015
File Transfer...
22-10-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
LANDED..........
Landing done in 2016. Returned back.
Hello,

Does anyone here know on attestation/notary for documents from a lawyer in Riyadh. How much would they charge for each document please.

Thanks.

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

I need to know Saudi PCC and Medical procedure and requirements . I live in Al Khobar Dammam. Kindly guide me .....

muhammad03

Feb 14, 2015
Salam everyone
I am new here. Received medical request recently. I have following queries;
1. What does IMM Type: Non EDE means?
2. Is only the principal applicant required to do the medicals as the IMM1017 they sent is only for principal applicant.
3. From where to get the medical done in Jeddah and what does it include?
4. They also asked to pay RPRF of 980 CAD. How to pay this?

Looking forward for prompt reply please.

Regards
Muhammad

ricomambo

Apr 4, 2017
date=1487529991]
Hello there,

I created a what's app group for Saudi Arabia applicants .. if anyone's interested to join please don't hesitate.. just pm me o +966-503017086

Have a nice day !
Need advive, how to meet the requirements of Immigration and refugee protection act for spouse visa application my wife is in canada and im here in riyadh,thank u

mohamelwy

Apr 4, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have received the ITA, and have some questions:

- My Bank statement shows well more than the amount needed by CIC, but it shows the regular installments of a LARGE LOAN that I used to acquire a piece of land (Can prove the purchase). Can that loan affect my situation negatively although I'm paying it regularly?

- I have a stock account of about that also has the amount needed for CIC, Can it be considered? Should I get the statement stamped? The financial entity is overseas!

please share your knowledge with me because this loan thing is my main concern now.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.