+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatoon SINP INFO INACCURACIES ON THE IMMIGRATION WEBSITE.

michael281001

Jun 5, 2010
I wish to immigrate to Canada through SINP (Post Graduation Work permit Stream) and while i was going through the Saskachewan immigration website i spotted information/requirement inconsistecy. Following is the inconsistency which i spottted on the immigration website and on form
;

Post-Graduation Work Permit Stream

1. You have graduated with a certificate, diploma or degree from a recognized post- secondary educational institution in Canada. The program must have been equivalent to at least one academic year (eight months) of full-time study
2. You have worked for at least six months (with minimum 960 hours) of paid employment in Saskatchewan. Eligible types of work experience in Saskatchewan include on-campus, off-campus, co-op terms, graduate fellowships that can be verified by your institution, and work experience gained on a post-graduate work permit.
3. You have applied for and received a post-graduation work permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
4. You have a current, permanent, full-time job offer from a Saskatchewan employer. The job offer does not have to relate to your studies.

SASKATCHEWAN IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM (SINP) Form

The Student Category Post Graduation Work Permit Stream requires the following (3) criteria be met before the application will be considered for SINP nomination:
1. I have a Post Graduation Employment Work Permit issued by CIC
Authorization Number: _BB_______________
Date Issued: _____________________. Date of Expiry: ______________________
2. I have a permanent, full-time offer of employment. Yes No If yes, please attach an Offer of Employment letter.
3. I have attached education certificates and transcripts Yes No which show I have graduated from a Saskatchewan post secondary educational institute
study program of at least one full-time year of academic study.

this is what i found out, on the website that is inconsistent.
1) You have graduated with a certificate, diploma or degree from a recognized post- secondary educational institution in Canada. The program must have been equivalent to at least one academic year (eight months) of full-time study.
2)
I have attached education certificates and transcripts Yes No which show I have graduated from a Saskatchewan post secondary educational institute
study program of at least one full-time year of academic study.