+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN - SINP OID AFTER NOMINATION - Lets connect here..

ivsyw0415

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
however,some applicants with AR on Oct13,2017 got ghost last month......totally confused with CIC processing principles and rules.
i think some officer process the application faster, but the final ppr time would be similar, of course cannot be exactly the same. i think oct ar already started to get ppr this month, good news is just around the corner, hang in there for a while~

DhiDhruv

Feb 4, 2019
Hi All, I am trying to fill the application for SINP and am not able to see my NOC under the occupation in demand (Very few are listed). And I am not able to proceed further as this step of choosing NOC is mandatory. Can someone guide please?
Also, please let me know if these NOC codes listed gets updated on a timely basis and should we wait until we have our NOC listed there to create a profile? How does this work?
TIA!

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
U must follow the pdf along with nomination letter, ( nominated what to do next), fill all the forms and arrange all the documents as per checklist, u can contact me to join WHATSAAP group for post nomination
Dear Brother.
I am new in this forum. I received SINP OID nomination yesterday on 16 feb 2019. I have to apply for CIC paper based application. I have no express entry profile.
I have following queries.
1) Federal forms are all same that i have filled before during EOI submission in SINP OASIS portal. I have hard copies of all. So these same forms hard copies are OK or need to again fill, sign and print.
2) bio metrics, medical examination and Police certificate are need to arrange and submitted now or at later stage upon CIC request.
3) CIC PR application fees need to pay now along with application or also required on later stage.

Please reply. I am very thankful for your help

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
No old forms. Create new one with current date and sign , as per current circumstances.
Yes, it is paperbase. Be careful to complete each and every document according to their list. Otherwise they will send back the envelop after 3 months.
You can't send your application without updated IELTS result.
Dear Brother.
I am new in this forum. I received SINP OID nomination yesterday on 16 feb 2019. I have to apply for CIC paper based application. I have no express entry profile.
1) Federal forms are all same that i have filled before during EOI submission in SINP OASIS portal. I have hard copies of all. So these same forms hard copies are OK or need to again fill, sign and print.
2) bio metrics, medical examination and Police certificate are need to arrange and submitted now or at later stage upon CIC request.
3) CIC PR application fees need to pay now along with application or also required on later stage.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Dear Brother.

1. Create new forms.
2. Police clearance certificate only
3. You have to pay now

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
Thanks for immediate reply.
Please clarify followings.
1) Police clearance for me and my wife both or only for me. I am doing job since 8 years in Saudi arabia AND my home country is not saudia. So I need two certificate or 1 is enough.
2) CIC fees for per applicant please.(for PNP applicant not federal)
3) Education and job experience docs, required to submit or not.
4) SINP nominated me on 5.5 IELTS score(without express entry profile), so no problem in CIC PR acceptance because of less than 6 band as per CIC requirement.

Please suggest

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Dear Brother.

It is clearly written on checklist, u have to fill all the federal forms because u have to update it with new date , for bio metrics u ha e go pay the fees, after AOR they will request u to submit biometrics,u have to pay all the fees because it will speed uptime process, for further refer can join our WHATSAAP group-+919645784224:::

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks for immediate reply.
Please clarify followings.
1) Police clearance for me and my wife both or only for me. I am doing job since 8 years in Saudi arabia AND my home country is not saudia. So I need two certificate or 1 is enough.
2) CIC fees for per applicant please.(for PNP applicant not federal)
3) Education and job experience docs, required to submit or not.
4) SINP nominated me on 5.5 IELTS score(without express entry profile), so no problem in CIC PR acceptance because of less than 6 band as per CIC requirement.

Please suggest
1. Both
Two countries' Police clearance
2. We recommend you pay the right of permanent residence fee (CAN$490) now to avoid future delays. You will have to pay it before you become a permanent resident.

Fees $CAN
Your application

Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490)

Your application (without right of permanent residence fee) 550
Include your spouse or partner

Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490)

Include your spouse or partner (without right of permanent residence fee) 550

Include a dependent child150(per child)

I think option 1040 CAD is better.
So 1040 + 1040
And $ 150 for per minor child ( Right of Permanent Residence fees is not necessary for children)
4. It is okay. They need only valid IELTS result on the date of receiving the documents.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Dear Ashu ji,
Should i get my university certificates and othe rdocuments signed by any authotity/person to certify them? will be grateful for the information. I am preparing for documents for Paper-based application an SINP nominee.
Yes. This is always good to send notarized documents.

DhiDhruv

Feb 4, 2019
Hi All, I am trying to fill the application for SINP and am not able to see my NOC under the occupation in demand (Very few are listed). And I am not able to proceed further as this step of choosing NOC is mandatory. Can someone guide please?
Also, please let me know if these NOC codes listed gets updated on a timely basis and should we wait until we have our NOC listed there to create a profile? How does this work?
TIA!
I request help on this.

DhiDhruv

Feb 4, 2019
Hi.. I am trying to apply for SINP and am unable to move beyond first page. It has a list of NOCs and they are not of NOC O / A / B category. What do I choose and how to proceed further?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi.. I am trying to apply for SINP and am unable to move beyond first page. It has a list of NOCs and they are not of NOC O / A / B category. What do I choose and how to proceed further?
May be your intended NOC is not in the SINP Demand list.
What is your noc?

faranshakeel

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
My timeline : SINP OID

01/Jan/2018 Application sent online
09/Aug/2018 Letter requesting ADR
04/Oct/2018 Nomination Approval Letter
26/Nov/2018 Paper based application received by CIC
19/Feb/2019 AOR Received

Reactions: rajivsharma2004