+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN - SINP OID AFTER NOMINATION - Lets connect here..

darinvaza

Star Member
May 3, 2017
DHL issue happened to me too, when the application got to Ontario DHL changed the tracking number so I called the customer service line,I received another tracking number and was confirmed that Mike signed for it. Now I have linked the account with the application this morning.
Thank you very much. You are right. I just confirmed from DHL this morning. My file was received by same Mike on the 22nd and not on the 16th as I assumed initially. I was given another tracking.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Hello frnds...my one frnd put sinp oid file in 24 oct 2016 intake and got nomination in nov 16..after that he courier his file to Novascotia in dec 16..in march he got that courier back because of some document missing and he again courier in march with proper documents...courier recieved by mike at Novascotia...question is that his SINP nomination due on 15 may 2017 and still he is waiting for AOR mail....now plz can u suggest any advice on that? What he do???
Ask your friend not to worry.......Because the applicant has to send or resubmit the documents till the nomination expires.. As his courier was received in march and his nomination is going to expire in MAY so no issues......

So that Date is only to send the docx to CIC as CIC will not entertain any applicant if applicant's Nomination expires.

lakho84

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
waiting
Surprise for me. Do CIC reply in few days once our file reached to CIC? Anybody, there confirms same.

darinvaza

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Surprise for me. Do CIC reply in few days once our file reached to CIC? Anybody, there confirms same.
I think what ACK is saying is that, he received his AOR (reply) on the 26th of May not few days after he sent his application through DHL. DHL, can only confirm to you when they delivered your application to CIC and who signed for it.

ACK

May 24, 2017
I think what ACK is saying is that, he received his AOR (reply) on the 26th of May not few days after he sent his application through DHL. DHL, can only confirm to you when they delivered your application to CIC and who signed for it.
Ok thanks that was what I meant

darinvaza

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Ok thanks I have received that , connected the application to the account online.what is the next step
The next step in the next one month or so , is getting your File Transferred (FT or AOR2) to the Canada Embassy in your country or region as the case may be, after that, another letter from the embassy will be sent to you via home address or to your email or to your GCkey account informing you where to carry out your medical report . At the same time they may request for payment of landing fee on the same letter or on a later date, and after that, within one or two weeks, you will be notified if you passed your medicals or not, and if you passed, you will be requested to submit your passports. I think that is the final step. I guess this suffice? You are just few months away to getting your PR. Please note that, the time this information will be communicated to you, depend on the embassy in your country or region. Good luck.

Last edited:

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hi every one. Its been 19 days since my BG in process. Can anyone let me know how long do I have to wait for MR request. My visa office is London . I am PNP - SINP -OID applicant - Thanks

Abhilash287

May 31, 2017
Hi, I am Outland/SNIP/ OID/ PNP candidate. I have received UCI and Application number on 12th May. I am still unable to link my application. Can anyone please help me? Also please let me know what will be the next mail for me.

Regards,
Abhilash

varindershivam

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
24th Oct. 2016
Doc's Request.
7th Jan. 2017
Nomination.....
19th Jan. 2017
AOR Received.
11th April 2017
IELTS Request
Submit with Application
File Transfer...
8th May 2017
Med's Request
06th Sept. 2017
Med's Done....
14th Sept. 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi, I am Outland/SNIP/ OID/ PNP candidate. I have received UCI and Application number on 12th May. I am still unable to link my application. Can anyone please help me? Also please let me know what will be the next mail for me.

Regards,
Abhilash

Choose PNP option from dropbox.

and select application number & last name and put ur all information as per generic form ..

ur next mail will be AOR from New delhi visa office .. ( I guess u r from India)

Good Luck

Abhilash287

May 31, 2017
Choose PNP option from dropbox.

and select application number & last name and put ur all information as per generic form ..

ur next mail will be AOR from New delhi visa office .. ( I guess u r from India)

Good Luck
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I tried all the possibilities. But cant able to link my application.