+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN - SINP OID AFTER NOMINATION - Lets connect here..

Manvirr

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
Nomination.....
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Hi All,

I submitted my SINP application yesterday. I did a mistake.

I, by mistake, wrote funds mismatching in part 1 and part 2 of the application for EE profile.

but I am able to show the proof for the highest amount I wrote in the application.

Will it impact my application? If yes, please suggest how can I rectify it before they start my application's processing?

Should I mail them a new letter from bank showing the amount?

If yes, please confirm or suggest my next course of action for this.
Hi Gurmeet,

I would advise you to send an email to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca explaining exactly the same and you should be alright, I guess.

MAINDIA

Apr 22, 2016
Dear All Need urgent advice

I would like to know what is the criteria for saskatchewan...what is the criteria for Provincial Nomination.....how many points one should have to be eligibale for provincial nomination

Is the saskatchewan nomination open or is it on hold like Onatrio

Please help

provost

Feb 14, 2017
MAINDIA said:
Dear All Need urgent advice

I would like to know what is the criteria for saskatchewan...what is the criteria for Provincial Nomination.....how many points one should have to be eligibale for provincial nomination

Is the saskatchewan nomination open or is it on hold like Onatrio

Please help
Hi MAINDIA
SINP is currently closed but i'll advice you have all documents ready as they may come on anytime!

NTERNATIONAL SKILLED WORKER: POINTS ASSESSMENT GRID

A minimum score of 60 points out of 100 is needed to apply under an SINP International Skilled Worker (ISW) sub-category.

The following areas are used to determine whether you qualify for an International Skilled Worker sub-category. Points that you claim will be confirmed using your submitted documents. You may only claim points once for each section.

Please view the “Required Documents” section for your sub-category to see a list of all documents needed to support your points assessment.

I: LABOUR MARKET SUCCESS
A: EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master’s or Doctorate degree
University Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 3 year program)
Trade Certification (equivalent to Saskatchewan journey person and approved by the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trades Certification Commission)
Degree, diploma or certificate (minimum 2 year program) 15
Degree, diploma or certificate (minimum 1 year program of study, or equivalent to a trade certificate.

B: SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE
a) In the 5 year period prior to application submission date
5 years
4 years
3 years
2 years
1 year
b) In the 6-10 year period prior to application submission date
5 years
4 years
3 years
2 years
Less than 1 year
C: LANGUAGE ABILITY
Check IRCC’s website to convert your IELTS, CELPIP or TEF scores to CLB 4 through 10.
CLB 8 and higher
CLB 7
CLB 6
CLB 5
CLB 4
English or French speaker without language test results
D: AGE
< 18 years
18 – 21 years
22 – 34 years
35 – 45 years
46 – 50 years
> 50 years
MAXIMUM POINTS FOR FACTOR I
II: CONNECTION TO SASKATCHEWAN LABOUR MARKET & ADAPTABILITY

Points are available for having a strong connection to the Saskatchewan labour market, which shows a genuine intent and ability to successfully settle and economically establish in Saskatchewan as a permanent resident.
High skilled employment offer from a Saskatchewan employer
Close family relative in Saskatchewan
(The applicant or accompanying spouse has a family relative that is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Saskatchewan. This includes: parent, sibling, grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, cousin and step-family members or in-laws of the same relationships. The family members in Saskatchewan must meet the requirements as listed under “Required Documents” for your ISW sub-category)
Past work experience in Saskatchewan
(A minimum of at least 12 months of work in the past five years on a valid work permit)
Past student experience in Saskatchewan
(A minimum of one full-time academic year of study at a recognized Saskatchewan post-secondary education institution on a valid study permit)
MAXIMUM POINTS FOR FACTOR II
MAXIMUM POINTS TOTAL: I + II =

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Manvirr said:
Hi Gurmeet,

I would advise you to send an email to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca explaining exactly the same and you should be alright, I guess.
Thanks Manvirr. I will drop them an email stating the correct amount and will share the new scanned copy of proof of funds to them.

Also, one more point please, I did prepare two profiles of mine and I submitted both. If I send same scanned copy for both of my applications, will it cause some issue?

Please help.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
provost said:
Hi MAINDIA
SINP is currently closed but i'll advice you have all documents ready as they may come on anytime!

NTERNATIONAL SKILLED WORKER: POINTS ASSESSMENT GRID

A minimum score of 60 points out of 100 is needed to apply under an SINP International Skilled Worker (ISW) sub-category.

The following areas are used to determine whether you qualify for an International Skilled Worker sub-category. Points that you claim will be confirmed using your submitted documents. You may only claim points once for each section.

Please view the “Required Documents” section for your sub-category to see a list of all documents needed to support your points assessment.

I: LABOUR MARKET SUCCESS
A: EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master’s or Doctorate degree
University Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 3 year program)
Trade Certification (equivalent to Saskatchewan journey person and approved by the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trades Certification Commission)
Degree, diploma or certificate (minimum 2 year program) 15
Degree, diploma or certificate (minimum 1 year program of study, or equivalent to a trade certificate.

B: SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE
a) In the 5 year period prior to application submission date
5 years
4 years
3 years
2 years
1 year
b) In the 6-10 year period prior to application submission date
5 years
4 years
3 years
2 years
Less than 1 year
C: LANGUAGE ABILITY
Check IRCC’s website to convert your IELTS, CELPIP or TEF scores to CLB 4 through 10.
CLB 8 and higher
CLB 7
CLB 6
CLB 5
CLB 4
English or French speaker without language test results
D: AGE
< 18 years
18 – 21 years
22 – 34 years
35 – 45 years
46 – 50 years
> 50 years
MAXIMUM POINTS FOR FACTOR I
II: CONNECTION TO SASKATCHEWAN LABOUR MARKET & ADAPTABILITY

Points are available for having a strong connection to the Saskatchewan labour market, which shows a genuine intent and ability to successfully settle and economically establish in Saskatchewan as a permanent resident.
High skilled employment offer from a Saskatchewan employer
Close family relative in Saskatchewan
(The applicant or accompanying spouse has a family relative that is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Saskatchewan. This includes: parent, sibling, grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, cousin and step-family members or in-laws of the same relationships. The family members in Saskatchewan must meet the requirements as listed under “Required Documents” for your ISW sub-category)
Past work experience in Saskatchewan
(A minimum of at least 12 months of work in the past five years on a valid work permit)
Past student experience in Saskatchewan
(A minimum of one full-time academic year of study at a recognized Saskatchewan post-secondary education institution on a valid study permit)
MAXIMUM POINTS FOR FACTOR II
MAXIMUM POINTS TOTAL: I + II =
Very short and sweet.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All,

I have submitted two profiles for SINP EE. I have below two queries regarding the same:

1) Will it cause some issue to have 2 profiles with 2 different email IDs but same information? If yes, then what can be the consequence? What should be my next course of action?

2) Now, I want to send a letter to Immigration department regarding the proof of funds, so, if I send that same letter for both of my applications then will it work or will cause some issue?

Please help ASAP.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Hi All,

I have submitted two profiles for SINP EE. I have below two queries regarding the same:

1) Will it cause some issue to have 2 profiles with 2 different email IDs but same information? If yes, then what can be the consequence? What should be my next course of action?

2) Now, I want to send a letter to Immigration department regarding the proof of funds, so, if I send that same letter for both of my applications then will it work or will cause some issue?

Please help ASAP.
maybe one profile for OID and one for EE? otherwise what is the sense of sending two application with EE ..

if its the former, not an issue for same documents (including the POF) as the difference is EE (online) and OID (paperbased) .

hope it helps

Manvirr

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
Nomination.....
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Thanks Manvirr. I will drop them an email stating the correct amount and will share the new scanned copy of proof of funds to them.

Also, one more point please, I did prepare two profiles of mine and I submitted both. If I send same scanned copy for both of my applications, will it cause some issue?

Please help.
Hi Gurmeet,

Its a difficult situation you have put yourself in. I dont have the best answer :) May be write them and explain how you could somehow "accidently" submit two profiles, also the one you created for Express entry? Tell them to consider the one you want them to and also request them to associate the settlement fund proof with that account. There is no harm, in this case, to call SINP as well after sending an email.

Good luck

Crownking

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Hi All,

Please help ASAP.

Hi Gurmeet,

I understand that situation because it happens to me but mine is OID stream. On the OASiS there is an option for you to can the application frofile, but not sure for EE.

Before doing so check first your both applications see if you missed something from either both profile just to make sure everything is in order.

You can also wait for them, they will advice you to cancel one of your profile.

Hope it helps

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Thanks Crownking. I will wait for them to start processing the profiles. To be true, I really want to wait for them to come to me asking to cancel any one of the submitted applications as I want to buy some more time.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Manvirr said:
Hi Gurmeet,

Its a difficult situation you have put yourself in. I dont have the best answer :) May be write them and explain how you could somehow "accidently" submit two profiles, also the one you created for Express entry? Tell them to consider the one you want them to and also request them to associate the settlement fund proof with that account. There is no harm, in this case, to call SINP as well after sending an email.

Good luck

Thanks Manvirr for replying. Actually, I had created a profile prior to Nov opening of SINP applications' intake. As I did not know that entering the EE profile number will change the category to EE profile instead of OINP, I created a new profile (again by entering EE profile number in that) thinking that might be application has been changed, that is why it is not taking my application.

I came to know of category difference after about a week when I missed November's nominations.

This is why, I did not want to take the risk this time to miss the chance and hence submitted both thinking if one might be having any major issues, atleast my second one would work.

I hope I am able to express my situation :)

Silviagono

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept. 6/16
Doc's Request.
05/02/2017
Nomination.....
26/05/2016
AOR Received.
14/12/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
LANDED..........
06/07/2015
Today my Background change fromIn Process to Not need this time... Slowly slowly our application keeps moving! :)

Monsouhait

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi Peeps,

How come no one has commented on our thread today :D? We agreed to always make this thread no 1 ;D.

Any way, I sent my application to CIC on January 26, 2017 and it was received on February 1. I was able to link it online yesterday February 20, 2017. Application status is open with a file number XEP00....I am still expecting my AOR.

Cheers.

Silviagono

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept. 6/16
Doc's Request.
05/02/2017
Nomination.....
26/05/2016
AOR Received.
14/12/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
LANDED..........
06/07/2015
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Hi Silviagono,

when did you submit your application?
I sent my Application on September 6 and got AOR on December 14...

Silvia