+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN - SINP OID AFTER NOMINATION - Lets connect here..

Cherry-blossom

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Hi All, please i have a question. The VO London... Is this London (England) or Ontario?
I get confused. Please kindly explain. Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Reactions: fahadshah284

BUYINZATEE

May 10, 2019
Dear Ahmad,

After receiving the nomination, you prepare your application and send it via courier. Other sending options are highlighted in the application pack. While receiving the nomination letter, you must have gotten a link through which you can access the required documents.

You must pay the Right of Permanent Residence and Bio-metrics fee at the time of application. You will print out a copy of proof of payment and attach it to your application. So ensure that when paying, you are connected to the printer. If you don't do this, your application processing will be delayed.

After submitting your application, IRCC will send you an email acknowledging receipt as well as requesting you to do your Bio-metrics. The period of receiving AOR is not predictable however.

All the best.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Ashu

My application at Local Visa office at Singapore. I sent email to ask the status they replied that
The application is currently pending review by an officer.

How can I get more information about this review other than GCMS note
I passed my medical in September and waiting for PAL.

Please suggest what can I do now ...

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Ashu

My application at Local Visa office at Singapore. I sent email to ask the status they replied that
The application is currently pending review by an officer.

How can I get more information about this review other than GCMS note
I passed my medical in September and waiting for PAL.

Please suggest what can I do now ...
No need to do anything.

Reactions: CA98712

Manvi09

Dec 20, 2019
Score 61, eoi 17 April, 2019, Application submitted 3 June, 2019, in process. 10 June, 2019 , disappearance and reappearance nothing
Hi, hav u received the nomination yet? Mine got changed to in process on 30 Aug but no nomination nor ADR is received .

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Reactions: CA98712

Manvi09

Dec 20, 2019
Hello Everyone, I hav received the nomination today via OID. Can you let me know whether I need to send the old forms which I filled up and uploaded in OID portal or do I need to send forms with new data. Also, do we need to send any employment reference letters also. Pls let me know what exactly needs to be sent. Thank you!

Reactions: ashuindian

Manvi09

Dec 20, 2019
Dear Ahmad,

After receiving the nomination, you prepare your application and send it via courier. Other sending options are highlighted in the application pack. While receiving the nomination letter, you must have gotten a link through which you can access the required documents.

You must pay the Right of Permanent Residence and Bio-metrics fee at the time of application. You will print out a copy of proof of payment and attach it to your application. So ensure that when paying, you are connected to the printer. If you don't do this, your application processing will be delayed.

After submitting your application, IRCC will send you an email acknowledging receipt as well as requesting you to do your Bio-metrics. The period of receiving AOR is not predictable however.

All the best.
Hi, can you let me know whether photocopies like kelts, birth certificates etc (as per checklist)need to be attested by notary while submitting the application post nomination. Pls reply fast

Manvi09

Dec 20, 2019
Hi,
Dear Ahmad,

All the best.
Hi, can you please confirm where we need to give the copies as mentioned in the checklist, do we need to get the same attested? Pls reply

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Hello Everyone, I hav received the nomination today via OID. Can you let me know whether I need to send the old forms which I filled up and uploaded in OID portal or do I need to send forms with new data. Also, do we need to send any employment reference letters also. Pls let me know what exactly needs to be sent. Thank you!
Congratulations!!

can you tell us your timeline and NOC.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Ashu,

Just now I received ADR from SGVO as per below :

1. Proof of Employment : Letter of employment from past and current employers
2. Proof of funds: Bank statement from local banks (Singapore)
3. Income tax letter from Singapore for most recent year.

Questions :
1. For proof of employment whether I need to send only letter of employment only or also experience certificate, payslip and reliving letter
2. For proof of employment whether I send same document as I sent while doing SINP application or need to generate latest certificate
3. In SINP I had not sent any employment letter, I only send the experience letter, payslip and tax report

4. For fund I have fund in Indian bank and not have in Singapore bank. I not getting why officer asking bank statement from local banks.

Please help to guide how to reply this ADR

Thanks
Harshad

Reactions: shipping