+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN - SINP OID AFTER NOMINATION - Lets connect here..

mcnitec

Oct 26, 2018
@Ashudin Thanks for all your help.
Need some suggestion now from you. By God grace I got my PPR ., but confuse where to settle in Saskatoon or Regina which is a better city for job , Child education etc.
PLease guide me so that I can book my ticket acordingly
Hey i have a question regarding ECE

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Last edited:

mishkah

Jul 15, 2019
Hi everyone, I've just received the nomination approval letter, which states there should be a "Nominated? What To Do Next" document. I cannot find this document on OASIS and it's not part of the nomination letter. Am I missing something? Does it take a while to show up? Has anyone experienced something similar? Or should I email them bringing it to their attention?

Appreciating your help in advance!
Replying to my own post for the future reference of other members.

I reached out to the SINP program support, and it turned out that there was a system error caused the attachments not to be sent properly. The correspondence I received were missing some of the documents, which they had to resend separately.

If this happens to you, reach out to the program administrators immediately and let them know. I emailed them on immigration@gov.sk.ca and followed up with phone call after 3 days on 306-798-7467. Both email and phone number are the ones listed in all of their correspondence.

Last edited:

mahfuz rahman

May 17, 2017
hello room, I have received my COPR last week. i am SINP OID nominated. while I applied at SINP and after nomination to CIO. Both time in the application forms city to live i put Regina. subsequently in my COPR its written Province Saskatchewan, City Regina. However now i wanted to live in saskatoon. Do you think it may create an issue at immigration or at citizenship later on. waiting for your reply. thanks

Dino2019

Jul 14, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
hello room, I have received my COPR last week. i am SINP OID nominated. while I applied at SINP and after nomination to CIO. Both time in the application forms city to live i put Regina. subsequently in my COPR its written Province Saskatchewan, City Regina. However now i wanted to live in saskatoon. Do you think it may create an issue at immigration or at citizenship later on. waiting for your reply. thanks
Please state your timeline here for us to be hopeful.. thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
It's okay.
You can live anywhere in Saskatchewan without any problem

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Dear members, One serious issue has come up...My wife' SINP under Express Entry EOI got selected on 6 June. Despite trying her best, she could not manage to get reference letter for her experience from Sep 2016 to December 2018. Can we claim points for her work experience from May 2012 to Feb 2016? I tried to make changes to her online profile, but as her profile got locked at the time of ITA and hence we can not make any changes. Application submission date is just 14 days from now.
Secondly, If we let go of this opportunity, can we submit fresh EOI with the changes that we want after our profile gets expired in the OASIS portal?
Plz help.TIA..

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Dear members, One serious issue has come up...My wife' SINP under Express Entry EOI got selected on 6 June. Despite trying her best, she could not manage to get reference letter for her experience from Sep 2016 to December 2018. Can we claim points for her work experience from May 2012 to Feb 2016? I tried to make changes to her online profile, but as her profile got locked at the time of ITA and hence we can not make any changes. Application submission date is just 14 days from now.
Secondly, If we let go of this opportunity, can we submit fresh EOI with the changes that we want after our profile gets expired in the OASIS portal?
Plz help.TIA..
Try to get Experience letter any Senior or Colleagues, on Company letter head, or you can use plain paper as well enclosing business card.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Try to get Experience letter any Senior or Colleagues, on Company letter head, or you can use plain paper as well enclosing business card.
Thanks for your reply, Can we submit her SINP application without any of the documents for her work experience for which she could not arrange any documents...Though we did claim points for that experience at the the time of submitting EOI...
To elaborate, we got selected when the cutoff was 75 and our score was 83. Now if we exclude the experience for which she can not arrange any proof, we still manage to get 77, which is well above the cutoff... please help..thanks a lot...

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks for your reply, Can we submit her SINP application without any of the documents for her work experience for which she could not arrange any documents...Though we did claim points for that experience at the the time of submitting EOI...
To elaborate, we got selected when the cutoff was 75 and our score was 83. Now if we exclude the experience for which she can not arrange any proof, we still manage to get 77, which is well above the cutoff... please help..thanks a lot...
It will create doubt.
Better you write your duties in plain paper and attach Company business card, then write the reason for that.

Reactions: Karthik goud