+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN - SINP OID AFTER NOMINATION - Lets connect here..

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I have just fulfilled the eligibility criteria (69) and CRS is about 360. Could anyone please tell my chances of getting nomination (NOC 2132- Mechanical engineering).
Now it is a Regulated NOC in Saskatchewan. You have to obtain license first. It will take minimum 1 year.

NONNYJ

Apr 25, 2017
Anyone with a suggestion or answer to this please?
Today at 7:09 AM
Hi All,

Please i need contributions on this. I currently have TRV for study to sask province. I intend to resume in winter but planning to put in application to Sinp OID for next intake.
Most of my experience cuts across marketing and human resource. I have applied for study permit withHR experience
As HR is not currently in demand in Sask for OID, i am thinking of applying under 0124...advertising, marketing and public relations as the job roles are still a good match.
Question--Ca i apply under this Noc code if my job roles are a good match even if the job title is different or must the job title be a good fit as well as the roles? please advice
question 2....considering the study permit was with HR experience, will this be considered as misrepresentation with OID if applying under NOC different from HR?
Question 3--- must i submit an offer letter along with reference letter or do i simply need to provide only reference letter demanded by Sinp?
question 4---Since my BSc is in psychology though my Msc is in international business, can i apply under NOC 0124 considering the BSc requirement for employment in that field is business related? do you think not having a similar BSc field will affect the outcome?
Thank you and hope to hear from you all soonest.

lakho84

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
waiting
Hi Did you receive a FILE Transfer email from NDVO..I received AOR in June 2017 but no file transfer email yet.
Yes, I received file transfer email from NDVO. I think you should receive it too. Check your spam folder for it. If not, Check your ecas status, and if they mention that they have started processing on your file then it's okay for you. You just have to wait for MR. Finger crossed.

I hope this information will help you.

dhaddhaghari

Aug 30, 2017
I am sinp nominated candidate n got MR but it's being 40 days delay to pay my RPRF it will affect my processing .if u know any information share it.

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Yes, I received file transfer email from NDVO. I think you should receive it too. Check your spam folder for it. If not, Check your ecas status, and if they mention that they have started processing on your file then it's okay for you. You just have to wait for MR. Finger crossed.

I hope this information will help you.
thanks dear
Ya its states they have started processing from 22 June 2017. thats all..Fingers crossed hoping for the best

Reactions: lakho84

JAVED1984

Sep 7, 2017
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHETHER THE STEP IS CORRECT

1. ACCOUNT CREATION SINP OID AND NECESSARY DOCS UPLOAD
2. PAY THE FEES ANY TIME

CAN I PAY THE FEES RIGHT NOW OR PAY THE FEES WHEN THE CATEGORIES WILL OPEN

kangjack

May 20, 2016
I applied to sinp on 24 August and no news has come yet. it's been 14 days since.
How long dose it usually take to get the nomination?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I applied to sinp on 24 August and no news has come yet. it's been 14 days since.
How long dose it usually take to get the nomination?
Many January- February guys are still waiting.

Srisant

Sep 8, 2017
I have applied for SINP in July 2017. But they returned my application saying that dependent passport and user representative forms are missing. Indeed I have uploaded all the documents and same i have stored in my local folder as well. I am unable to navigate dependents documents like passport, Birth Certificate in the submitted application of the SINP portal. Do you know how to prove that the documents are uploaded? I am really worried that they are rejecting my application with this silly reason. But, I am sure that these documents are uploaded. Please let me know if any alternate option to prove it.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I have applied for SINP in July 2017. But they returned my application saying that dependent passport and user representative forms are missing. Indeed I have uploaded all the documents and same i have stored in my local folder as well. I am unable to navigate dependents documents like passport, Birth Certificate in the submitted application of the SINP portal. Do you know how to prove that the documents are uploaded? I am really worried that they are rejecting my application with this silly reason. But, I am sure that these documents are uploaded. Please let me know if any alternate option to prove it.
Go for secondary review. Write your actual problem. Sometimes they decide within a month, if their mistakes happens then.

mmalhoussian

Sep 6, 2017
I wonder if you all can answer a few of my queries,

1. In the First submission for SINP shall I submit my paper-based application or the online-application would be sufficient?
2. In the first submission, the application will be submitted with missing document (licensing from my related association, because licensing is under processing, does the proof of registration and confirmation of receiving my application from the related association would be accepted in order to proceed with my application till receiving my final licensing status) ???
3. Does the police report is requested to be submitted along with other documents in the first stage (First Submission).
4. In General, The Police Certificate shall be submitted from each country you live there for 6 months and more, I am living in the foriegn country since 7 Years, shall I submit another police report from my home country as well?

Please, seniors, help me with answers !!