+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP 2017 Updated Preparation

msnprit

Aug 21, 2017
The Settlement funds and Family information are on a second set of screens. You first complete the 'pre-application' screens, and then move on to the application screens. These application screens include screens where you can upload the Settlement Funds information, including the bank statements and the Settlement Plan, as well as the Family information.
Thanks this really helps... Can I submit the SINP application without submitting my EE as I'm still awaiting for WES.

Also, in the second screen there is an step of work permit? What I need to fill in there as I don't have any work permit. Shall I just leave it blank?

msnprit

Aug 21, 2017
The Settlement funds and Family information are on a second set of screens. You first complete the 'pre-application' screens, and then move on to the application screens. These application screens include screens where you can upload the Settlement Funds information, including the bank statements and the Settlement Plan, as well as the Family information.
Thanks this really helps... Can I submit the SINP application without submitting my EE as I'm still awaiting for WES.

Also, in the second screen there is an step of work permit? What I need to fill in there as I don't have any work permit. Shall I just leave it bla

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017

Also, in the second screen there is an step of work permit? What I need to fill in there as I don't have any work permit. Shall I just leave it blank?
Without an EE profile, the only option (other than a job offer from a Saskatchewan employer) is to apply through the OID subcategory.

The Work Permit is part of the pre-application set of screens, and should not appear if you do not have any work experience in Canada. I believe they are really interested in substantiating any work experience in Saskatchewan, because they give you points on their 60-point grid for previous work experience in the province. However, should you have work experience in Canada that you will use to obtain points for the work experience portion of the grid, you should definitely provide the IMM 1448, since this will show the employer for which you will provide the employer reference letter, and leave them no doubt.

For the EE profile, however, you need not have an ECA, so long as you score at least 67 points on the selection grid. the ECA will give you points on the CRS score for your education, but, you need not obtain a minimum CRS score to remain in the EE pool, only the 67 points. Even if your CRS score were zero, with a provincial nomination, you will obtain the requisite number of points for most every ITA draw, as the minimums have mostly been in the mid 400's range.

For the SINP, there is no need to have an ECA, as it is transcripts and diplomas that they require to substantiate your education, and not an ECA. Certainly, if you have an ECA, you can submit it in addition to the transcripts to better prove your education and to eliminate doubt for the examiners, but you should not submit an ECA alone, as their instructions require the transcripts and diplomas. Even with an ECA, they will likely deem the education substantiation documents to be missing, and return the application without returning the fee.

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Here is my background
- Done MBA marketing in 2014
- Working as a Business Development Executive in IT firm
- IELTS is LRWS 7, 8.5, 6.5, 6.5

Along with my spouse my CRS is 378

I have created profile in May using 6221 NOC code and accidentally withdraw the profile and re created the profile with same details but from some research and from some consultant I came to know that 6221 is not a proper NOC for me and now I want to update the same so can I do that? I am afraid that CIC will have my records in database and if I update they will consider my profile as a misrepresentation of data.

Now, just to increase my chances I have decided to apply in SNIP PNP using 1122 or 1123 NOC and I have below questions:

- Which is best NOC for my profile as per my education 1122 or 1123 ?

- Suppose, for now I have created EE profile with 6221 NOC and SNIP profile with 1122 or 1123 NOC and if I got PNP nomination can I withdraw my EE my profile and recreate using the NOC on which I got PNP nomination? Does this create negative impression of my profile in front of CIC
OR
- it is best to update EE profile now with updated NOC code which I will be use while creating SNIP profile

- To apply for SNIP we need 60 points minimum but I have 59 points including 3 years of job experience after my MBA so to increase my points can I show my part time work experience during MBA from 2012 to 2014 so 3 years full time and 2 years part time can give me more points ?

- I have checked that while applying we have to show around 15000 CAD as a proof of funds and that too 3 months old but for now we have have around 4.5 Lacs INR with us and not 3 months old so I can arrange remaining fund immediately once I got nomination?

baka

Jun 2, 2017
Here is my background

I have created profile in May using 6221 NOC code and accidentally withdraw the profile and re created the profile with same details but from some research and from some consultant I came to know that 6221 is not a proper NOC for me and now I want to update the same so can I do that? I am afraid that CIC will have my records in database and if I update they will consider my profile as a misrepresentation of data.

Now, just to increase my chances I have decided to apply in SNIP PNP using 1122 or 1123 NOC and I have below questions:

- Suppose, for now I have created EE profile with 6221 NOC and SNIP profile with 1122 or 1123 NOC and if I got PNP nomination can I withdraw my EE my profile and recreate using the NOC on which I got PNP nomination? Does this create negative impression of my profile in front of CIC
OR
- it is best to update EE profile now with updated NOC code which I will be use while creating SNIP profile

- To apply for SNIP we need 60 points minimum but I have 59 points including 3 years of job experience after my MBA so to increase my points can I show my part time work experience during MBA from 2012 to 2014 so 3 years full time and 2 years part time can give me more points ?

- I have checked that while applying we have to show around 15000 CAD as a proof of funds and that too 3 months old but for now we have have around 4.5 Lacs INR with us and not 3 months old so I can arrange remaining fund immediately once I got nomination?
is it reopened?

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Here is my background

OR

It seems that 1123 is the most appropriate NOC. It will be important that your Employer Reference Letter contain a thorough explanation of how the responsibilities relate to marketing services. You should check the NOC description through the IRCC website and ensure that the description corresponds with what you have in your letter.

With an EE profile with an incorrect NOC, I recommend that you withdraw the profile and create a new one. All elements in the EE profile will be subjected to verification when you apply, and you want everything to be correct. It is this new EE profile number that you will need to provide when you fill out the application to the SINP. The EE profile is not an official application, and, with an inadvertent mistake, I would not foresee any issues with misrepresentation.

With respect to the SINP qualifications grid, you will need to have the requisite number of years of full time work experience, and so part time work experience does not count toward the possible 15 points. With additional full time work experience going forward in the same NOC, you will eventually increase your points in this category. Unfortunately, crossing an age threshold will reduce the number of points for the age category, so you should be mindful of this.

The Settlement Funds requirement is in effect at the time you apply, so you would need to arrange to have sufficient funds available for the three month period prior to your applying. If the processing of the application takes an extended period of time, it is possible that they would ask for updated bank statements to show that you are maintaining the required settlement funds balance. So, you should accumulate the funds as soon as you can and maintain that balance until the nomination and your eventual PR application is complete.

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
experience guys in the house please.
I have accounting as my first degree and MBA administration, can I fit in for the following NOC;1122,1112, 1123?
please advice.

NONNYJ

Apr 25, 2017
Hi All,

Please i need contributions on this. I currently have TRV for study to sask province. I intend to resume in winter but planning to put in application to Sinp OID for next intake.
Most of my experience cuts across marketing and human resource. I have applied for study permit withHR experience
As HR is not currently in demand in Sask for OID, i am thinking of applying under 0124...advertising, marketing and public relations as the job roles are still a good match.
Question--Ca i apply under this Noc code if my job roles are a good match even if the job title is different or must the job title be a good fit as well as the roles? please advice
question 2....considering the study permit was with HR experience, will this be considered as misrepresentation with OID if applying under NOC different from HR?
Question 3--- must i submit an offer letter along with reference letter or do i simply need to provide only reference letter demanded by Sinp?
question 4---Since my BSc is in psychology though my Msc is in international business, can i apply under NOC 0124 considering the BSc requirement for employment in that field is business related? do you think not having a similar BSc field will affect the outcome?
Thank you and hope to hear from you all soonest.

NONNYJ

Apr 25, 2017
Anyone with a suggestion or answer to this please?
Today at 7:09 AM
Hi All,

Please i need contributions on this. I currently have TRV for study to sask province. I intend to resume in winter but planning to put in application to Sinp OID for next intake.
Most of my experience cuts across marketing and human resource. I have applied for study permit withHR experience
As HR is not currently in demand in Sask for OID, i am thinking of applying under 0124...advertising, marketing and public relations as the job roles are still a good match.
Question--Ca i apply under this Noc code if my job roles are a good match even if the job title is different or must the job title be a good fit as well as the roles? please advice
question 2....considering the study permit was with HR experience, will this be considered as misrepresentation with OID if applying under NOC different from HR?
Question 3--- must i submit an offer letter along with reference letter or do i simply need to provide only reference letter demanded by Sinp?
question 4---Since my BSc is in psychology though my Msc is in international business, can i apply under NOC 0124 considering the BSc requirement for employment in that field is business related? do you think not having a similar BSc field will affect the outcome?
Thank you and hope to hear from you all soonest.