+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) NOC 2174 Join here

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Here I am planning to apply for NOC 2174
IELTS scores are : (L,R,W,S) (6.5,6.0,6.5,7.0)
Total score - 66
Have total of 10+ yrs
Should i get the CIPS certification and then create EOI ? or immediately can i create EOI

can you suggest what needs to be done?
Creating EOI is not a big task, you can do that ASAP. Also apply ofor certificate as it take 6 months

mamerts

May 26, 2019
Here I am planning to apply for NOC 2174
IELTS scores are : (L,R,W,S) (6.5,6.0,6.5,7.0)
Total score - 66
Have total of 10+ yrs
Should i get the CIPS certification and then create EOI ? or immediately can i create EOI

can you suggest what needs to be done?
We have the same points my friend @66. Create an express entry application. Meanwhile you can apply for CIPS
AITP (Associate Information Technology Professional) as this is the fastest way to get a certificate and it is accepted by SINP.

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
We have the same points my friend @66. Create an express entry application. Meanwhile you can apply for CIPS
AITP (Associate Information Technology Professional) as this is the fastest way to get a certificate and it is accepted by SINP.
Express entry is not for the ppl who are applying for occupation in demand i believe, he needs to create EOI. AITP is different agency to give certificate? what are their requirements ?

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
@Rashidali yes mate you right! First you should have EE profile and then your SINP EOI should be aligned with your Express Entry(EE). The AITP (Associate Information Technology Professional) is the easier to comply and less requirement. see here-> http://www.cips.ca/CertificationApplications
I have only submitted my EOI not EE profile as i have seen in the videos that for Saskecthwan Express entry you need to submit EE while for Occupation in Demand only EOI. Please confirm if I miss out anything. Also, for Licence. how much time the agency took as in whole.

mamerts

May 26, 2019
I have only submitted my EOI not EE profile as i have seen in the videos that for Saskecthwan Express entry you need to submit EE while for Occupation in Demand only EOI. Please confirm if I miss out anything. Also, for Licence. how much time the agency took as in whole.
@Rashidali - i am with an agency and they always make sure that PNP profiles are aligned with the express entry. CIPS lincensing these days takes longer as queue is building up, and as per their email the estimated processing time is 10 months (this include upgrading your WES account to "course by course" which could take up to 2 months to complete.

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
@Rashidali - i am with an agency and they always make sure that PNP profiles are aligned with the express entry. CIPS lincensing these days takes longer as queue is building up, and as per their email the estimated processing time is 10 months (this include upgrading your WES account to "course by course" which could take up to 2 months to complete.
I am going to send my course to course verification to ICES as it is in some verification process. then for CIps. Meanwhile, i have to create my EE so that there will be no mistake form my side

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Could you please tell me that did you get CIPS membership certificate or not

sanket203

Sep 21, 2019
Hi,
My NoC is 2174 with experience 4.5 years as software developer.
Education BE (electronics)
IElTS: L9, R8.5,W6.5, S7
CRS 390
what are my chances of getting SINP nomination? Has anyone got nomination with this CRS?

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi,
My NoC is 2174 with experience 4.5 years as software developer.
Education BE (electronics)
IElTS: L9, R8.5,W6.5, S7
CRS 390
what are my chances of getting SINP nomination? Has anyone got nomination with this CRS?
Yes it's possible to get invited with this CRS, but your education is not aligned with NOC 2174 you may find another NOC as they increase their list of NOCs acceptable.